My introduction

Discussion in 'Members Lounge' started by fireflydancing, Oct 28, 2016.

1. fireflydancing

fireflydancing just a fly in the sky Staff Member Super Moderator

Hi,

Yesterday I discovered this forum, and it made me happy. Lately I ask myself this question over and over again: am I insane or not? Do I live in my private fantasy world (ofcourse I do), or ....
    I know I am not crazy, but on the other hand...

While reading some of the stories here, I felt a lot of stress falling away from me... people like me, people I could relate to. I got the confirmation that remembering past lifes is an ongoing proces, not a one time revelation, a puzzle. I also do remember past lifes. I get bits and pieces, almost always related to people I meet (in real life or online, no difference).

During my life I have met so many 'old friends' , too many to process my feelings from time to time. It may sound strange, but I felt (feel) really 'guilty' for loving too many people at the same time. Every time I recognize somebody from my past, it is always both ways (wether they believe in reincarnation or not), and I do not always have enough energy for all those dynamics that start immediately. So I learned to cut off pathways.

My children both talked about former lifes when they were at the age of three, more or less. No big stories, just how they died. By that time I thought it was best just to let them talk. I never interferred with questions. My youngest son was shot in the back, running away from probably soldiers hunting for him. My eldest son told two stories, one about being burned alive in a small house as a young child, and one about a battlefield where I was also supposed to be in as a comrade, and I died there. I have no idea myself, no memories. Later in life my eldest son and I discovered another life in which we were mother and son, and that was pretty emotional. This son and I do have more lifes together, but those are not clear. He's been my father for at least one time.

I have given myself a year to find out more about myself, real digging. Sounds silly perhaps, but these are intense processes for me, so I try to give myself a limit. English is not my native language, so I guess the native speakers will notice now and then. I'll do my best expressing myself in this language. I am from Europe. Although reincarnation (and memories) has always been a part of my life, recently something changed by recognizing a close soulmate. This meeting (online, not in real life) blew up my system, almost literally. No joke. This meeting of the souls is so intense that we decided not to meet in person ever, not even for a cup of coffee. In the beginning we joked about setting off a nuclear bomb if we were ever to meet. We both have our spouses, children, grandchildren, and we both feel responsible for this life we've lived so far.
    But, as you all can guess, memories exploded too, emotions exploded, and only one life is starting to shape itself in bits and pieces, and the rest is closed. When I try to discover more, I hear a voice saying: Not yet.

I'll try to figure out how to use this forum. I really need help in the form of feedback, new perspectives on my 'old cases'. And I might need help to find confirmations of my memories. Just for myself (I am not interested in 'proving' to somebody else). For me it's a kick to connect dots, to connect loose images and memories into a coherent story. And right now I am far away from coherent stories.

Eowyn and argonne1918 like this.
  2. SeaAndSky

SeaAndSky Senior Registered

Hi Fireflydancing,

Welcome aboard! I'll look forward to reading your posts. There is a tremendous range of people here. Some remember many lives in bits and pieces. Some in incredible detail. Others remember only one or two in the same way--bits and pieces or great detail. And, for some there are other factors at work, unexpected feelings associated with certain people or things, problems, phobias and anxieties with no real explanation in this life. A great many have some level of PTSD (post traumatic stress disorder) to some degree or another with--once again--no real source in this life though it may be triggered by things in this life. It seems to be one of those things that forces memories to the surface. However, by saying this it might sound like everyone here is mentally disturbed, which would be far from the truth. Actually, I find the great majority to be not only very sane, but very reasonable, creative and charming. Consequently, I think you'll feel very much at home.

Cordially,
    S&S

PS--Your English is just fine, no problem there.

PPS--The best way to get started--at least for most--is to post some details related to a past life in the past lives thread. Some keep their lives together. Others start new threads under the same heading for different lives. Everyone will tell you "keep a journal", but I find it easier to just supplement my existing thread.

3. Mere Dreamer

Mere Dreamer Senior Registered

Welcome, Fireflydancing! It's good to hear you're feeling less stressed about the memories now that you've discovered you're not the only one. I hope you find the confirmation you seek!

fireflydancing and tanguerra like this.
  4. tanguerra

tanguerra Moderator Emeritus

Ha ha! You are not the first person to find the forum thinking they might be going a bit crazy. But rest assured, you are no more crazy than anyone else I'm sure. :)

Meeting a past life 'soul mate' will often trigger a lot of past life flashbacks. This happens a lot. As you do some more work on it, as S&S says, starting a journal is always a very good way to get started, you may find that your emotions and the flash backs will start to settle down a bit. Feel free to start a thread in the 'past life memories' section about this if you wish.

Your English is excellent by the way.

fireflydancing likes this.
  5. argonne1918

argonne1918 Senior Registered

Welcome to the group. You are no more crazy than any of the rest of us here. Most of us will tell you to start a journal of some kind, even a computer file or table, which helps to sort the different lives from each other. You will be getting fragments from more than one past life. I have been running into people from past lives all of my life. The vast majority are from two specific past lives.

6. fireflydancing

fireflydancing just a fly in the sky Staff Member Super Moderator

Thank you all for your replies.
    I do write down my stuff. My thing to do now is to gather all my information. I don't throw away, but I have to recollect my stories from online conversations, old emails, notebooks, I even wrote between shoppinglists, my information is everywhere.
    It is easy (more or less) for me to tap in on other people, I have experience of seeing past lifes of other people as well (with permission ofcourse).
    My information comes from dreams, visions while I am awake, strong feelings, 'knowing' , voices in my head. I am really glad to discover more people like me, also glad that the paranormal is not a forbidden subject on this forum. A lot of strange things can happen around me now and than. One part of me is so strongly earthly and sceptical, and my other part just smiles and flies away back and forth through other dimensions. This can create tension in my head, and makes me not an easy person to believe just anything without having an experience about it myself.
    life is stranger than fiction... it could be my moto, but now I am in good company... lol.

argonne1918 and tanguerra like this.
  7. tanguerra

tanguerra Moderator Emeritus

8. inhaltslos

inhaltslos Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Hello there, fireflydancing...welcome to the forum! I really like your username, btw.

9. Eowyn

Eowyn Wrought out of steel

Welcome, fireflydancing, interesting story, I hope to hear more about it!