My only Son died. Need help.

Discussion in 'Children's Past Lives -Age 7 & under' started by jdahlen, Mar 18, 2012.

1. ChrisR

ChrisR Administrator Emeritus Staff Member Super Moderator

Congratulations M!

I'm looking forward to any further updates in the future :)

2. BriarRose

BriarRose Senior Registered

So happy for your family, Mama. What a great start to a year.

3. Mama2HRB

Mama2HRB Senior member

Thank you for the well wishes, I am sure this will be a journey to write about, LOL.

4. jdahlen

jdahlen New Member

I read your post three times and still have a smile on my face. :D I've been kind of consumed with my surgery and the upcoming trial, that I kind of forgot why I first came running to this wonderful place of understanding. I am told that I'm now free of cancer and I'm free....Good Lord, I haven't absorbed that yet, but I'm happy. As for the trial, I'll deal with that when the time comes.

Aren't we lucky? I mean, truly blessed that our daughter's believe as adamently as we? I'll tell ya...there is not a soul alive that couldn't convince me that I just witnessed a miracle...yet in fact, it's simply what is and always has been. We're here to stay and that's that. lol.

I'm so happy for you. Really, I am. I'm also thrilled that I have people to walk this amazing journey with me. I swear...most people think I'm insane for "believing such crazy stuff", but at least I know I'm not alone.

Now, off to try to sleep again. I'm under some kind of psychic attack, because I have a migraine headache and I don't get headaches. Different topic, forum and venue I guess.

Hugs to you Grandma...nicely done!!!!

5. Deborah

Deborah Executive Director Staff Member

((jdahlen)) SO happy to hear your cancer is gone. Many blessings to you. I hope to get to your other thread tomorrow - I did read it, but am in the middle of grading midterm papers...it's that time of year. ;)

6. Mama2HRB

Mama2HRB Senior member

Thank you for your kind words, jdahlen. Congratulations on your being cancer free and best wishes for the trial.

Kai has been coming along amazingly well. He is now 5 weeks old. When he is hungry he says "Hungy" and yesterday on the phone I heard three times when she asked him if he pooped his diaper he said "Uh huh".

This kid is gonna be fun to watch grow up. :)

7. Sarellah

Sarellah Senior Registered

I AM SO SORRY! You are strong. I wouldn't be able to handle that :(

8. Amy1

Amy1 Member

Any updates on this wonderful child ?

Summer785 likes this.