• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

My past life memories and how I came to get them

AstonishingPatch123

I was born and raised in Ireland, and have lived there all my life. However, I have felt an affinity for England my whole life. I genuinely thought I lived in England until I was 7, and I still felt like I was in Great Britain right up until I was 15. It still feels that way the odd time now.

Ever since I was born, I related more to England than I did to my native Ireland. I spoke in a thick English accent (which my mum claims was part of my autism. Could’ve been both that and my past lives in my subconcious mind that I never really recognised), and I had the name “Staffordshire” engrained into my mind, and I just knew it was in England, despite the fact I had never heard the name in my life. I believed I was English until I was about 6 or 7, and then I proper realised that I lived in Ireland. It wasn’t until I was 15 that me feeling like I was in Great Britain ended, although feelings still subside sometimes to this day.

Despite being born after 2005, I was obsessed with the 1970s, 1980s, 1990s and early 2000s growing up. I felt so connected to those decades, despite knowing literally nothing about it at first, although I subconsciously knew stuff about those decades. I related to the way of life during those eras, I had an affinity for these decades just as much as I had an affinity for England itself.

The first time I gained a past life memory was, without realising it, when I was 9. I was at my grandmother’s house for a few hours and I had put on the song “The Winner Takes It All” by ABBA. I had always preferred retro media to modern media when I was younger, and I was somehow able to relate to decades from before I was born for many years, both are very unusual for a child born in 2006. I was somehow able to relate to life with no internet, with no technology that we have today, which is unusual for a child who was born in 2006. In fact, I could almost emotionally feel the lifestyle, something very unusual. When the song came on, the music gave me a bit of unease, which is unusual. I didn’t know why it made me feel that way. I could visualise myself in a house in the Yorkshire countryside, in the living room with the song’s official video playing on an analogue TV. Back then, I had only ever heard the name “Top of the Pops” once or twice, and had basically forgotten about it’s existence. It was somehow dark outside, despite the song having charted during the Summer. However, I somehow remember a Christmas tree being in the corner, so it was probably the Top of the Pops 1980 Christmas Special Part 2, in which the song was the second to last pop tune of 1980 played.

When I became interested in reincarnation, I discovered that my name in that past life was Graham Johnson, the life I led and the country I lived in, Yorkshire in England. However, I discovered another past life before I discovered Graham Johnson’s name.

AstonishingPatch123

When I was very young (well before I was 9), I could remember myself as a young English boy of about 6 years of age, in a public play centre (As Thomas Stone was born in 1993, this would’ve been about 1999 or 2000). I was at a party, and I could see my mother (who’s name would later be discovered as being Leanne) in that life wrapping her arm round me whilst a Cartoon Network UK bumper I wouldn’t “discover” until I was about 7 was playing on a grey (possibly Toshiba) 4:3 TV in the corner. This was the life I would later come to remember as Thomas Stone’s. I also remember visualisations of running through laser mazes with friends, with the year “2001” or ”2002” imprinted in my mind. I also somewhat remember Invader Zim (my favourite TV show in my final past life) before I was born, despite not discovering it until I was about 7 or 8.

As Thomas Stone, I was a happy 11 year old boy when I died. Born in 1993 and died in 2004, I enjoyed my life with my family and friends, and I lived life to the full. I lived somewhere in Staffordshire, England (I somehow refer to Staffordshire as a city rather than a county, a thing which may have been carried over from Thomas). My happy-go-lucky personality may or may not also be carried over from my life as Thomas Stone. I lived in Stafford (possibly) with my mum called Leanne and my younger brother David, who was named after David Bowie, with Dad nowhere to be seen, possibly divorced or dead. I was interested in many things during that life. I enjoyed watching TV, playing video games, spending time with my best friend Gerald Jones, watching sports and listening to music. I owned a PS2, a Nintendo GameCube and a Nintendo Game Boy Advance, and I played video games on those consoles often. I loved the TV show Invader Zim, absolutely loved it. I also watched the likes of SpongeBob SquarePants, Jimmy Neutron, What’s New Scooby Doo?, Kirby: Right Back at Ya, The X-Files, Malcolm in the Middle, Kim Possible (In fact, there was one past life memory where I had gone to a friend’s house; not Gerald’s house, another friend’s house or possibly a relative’s house; and a whole room of people was gathered in the living room, some chatting and some watching Kim Possible on Disney Channel), The Fairly OddParents, Dexter’s Laboratory and Codename: Kids Next Door, amongst many others.

Me and Gerald went to the same primary school and possibly the same secondary school, and I had said that I enjoyed listening to music. We enjoyed listening to the likes of Will Young, Westlife, Simple Plan, Vanessa Carlton, Shaggy, Robbie Williams, Stereophonics and Coldplay, amongst many others. In that life, my favourite Coldplay song was “Yellow”.

I enjoyed the holidays we’d go on during the summer, to English cities like Blackpool and to countries like France, Spain and the USA. It was very good.

In late 2004 or early 2005 (possibly in the run-up to Christmas 2004), our family and my aunt had been going somewhere in the car. I was unknowingly wearing a faulty seatbelt whilst everyone else was wearing properly working seatbelts. We crashed into something, and I flew through the windscreen and died of brain damage. I was just 11 when this happened, and then I went to heaven. I saw God, and he asked if I wanted to be reincarnated. After I excitedly exclaimed “Yes”, Thomas Stone was turned into me, my current incarnation.

AstonishingPatch123

I was a full-on Anglophile growing up, and I didn’t even know it. I related much more to the English way of life than the Irish environment I had been born into. I felt English, even though I knew I was Irish. I honestly felt like I was in England for a very long amount of time, over 10 years in fact.

I didn’t have autism in any of my past lives, unlike this life where I do have it.

fireflydancing

just a fly in the sky
Staff member
Super Moderator
Hi @AstonishingPatch123!
Welcome to the forum!
That was an interesting read. Do you think that remembering so many details is because there was not much time between dying and being reborn?

AstonishingPatch123

Hi @AstonishingPatch123!
Welcome to the forum!
That was an interesting read. Do you think that remembering so many details is because there was not much time between dying and being reborn?
I do think so, yes. In both described past lives, the “intermission period” was incredibly short. After I died as Graham Johnson in a restaurant fire in Birmingham which is undocumented in 1992, I had returned by 1993, once again in England but in Staffordshire rather than Yorkshire.

I was 16 when I died as Graham Johnson and I was 11 when I died as Thomas Stone.

I also liked sport in both described past lives. I remember watching Albertville 1992 Winter Olympics (as Graham Johnson), Sydney 2000 Summer Olympics, Manchester 2002 Commonwealth Games and Athens 2004 Summer Olympics (all as Thomas Stone). I also remember watching the 2002 FIFA World Cup in Japan and South Korea.

I was a Batonbearer in the Queen’s Baton Relay for Manchester 2002 when it visited Stafford, my home town. When the Athens 2004 Olympic Torch Relay visited London as part of it’s international journey, I travelled to London to watch and support the relay, although I didn’t carry the Torch. That’s what I remember.

Something I would like to do is track down the described people by peaceful means. I may never accomplish this, but I shouldn’t lose hope.

AstonishingPatch123

My former selves for now. I want to see if they existed, and through records of the Queen’s Baton Relay for Manchester 2002 I might just find the person I’m looking for.

AstonishingPatch123

Listening to “A Different Corner” by George Michael gives me vague memories of walking past Westminster in London, in one of my past lives spent in England. I had these memories when I was younger without realising what the place was.

AstonishingPatch123

I somewhat felt a “National pride” type feeling when I found out the Paralympic Flame was lit in England, even though I don’t live there and I’m not from there, and even though I’ve lived in Ireland my whole life!

Emma66

Once a Marine, always a Marine
Hi @AstonishingPatch123 Welcome to the forum. It is very interesting, you have so many details of what could be your past lives. I have memories of several past lives, two are more vivid and I am fortunate to have my last past life name and found he really existed. Did you write everything about your memories before investigating? I should have done it earlier as soon as I got my first memories.

AstonishingPatch123

I somehow remember being at school and a pair of twin girls being in me and Gerald’s class in primary school. I don’t remember anyone else though, but there were obviously much more than just 4.

AstonishingPatch123

I’ve always felt a strong connection to England, including 1980s England and late 1990s/early 2000s England. However, I also related to 1980s and 1990s America growing up, and I’ve finally figured out why.

In my life as Graham Johnson, I lived in Yorkshire, England full-time until about 1978. After that, I would spend summers in America, staying in Orlando all summer before returning to England in late August/early September. This continued until February 1983 or 1984, whenever the routine was swapped around; our family moved permanently to Orlando while we would spend Summers in England, also returning to visit England at Christmas before returning to the US. I ended up attending elementary school, middle school and high school in Orlando, and I had many friends both in England and America throughout that life, including friends at the schools I attended in England (1979-1983/84) and America (1984-1993). After moving to America, I embraced my new life in the US while I also embraced my British heritage and I enjoyed spending summers in Britain as well as visiting Britain at Christmas.

My younger sister in that life was a beauty queen, taking part in countless youth pageants that I had to go and see her in. I never minded this though. The move from England to America greatly increased her interest in taking part in such pageants.

We had Cable TV in the house (unlike our house in England where we just had terrestrial TV), and one of my favourite channels was Nickelodeon, and on there, I would watch shows like Livewire, Pinwheel, You Can’t Do That on Television, Dusty’s Treehouse, The Tomorrow People, Turkey Television and (as my younger sister in that life was only about 8-11 years old during the final stages of that life), Nickelodeon GUTS, Double Dare, Legends of the Hidden Temple Doug, Rugrats and Ren & Stimpy, amongst others. I suspect that I died in that past life during the early stages of the run of the 1993-1996 Nickelodeon Up Next bumpers. I also liked watching MTV US between 1982-1993, and I enjoyed both the early days of MTV and the later stages. On MTV in that past life, in the later days of me spending Summers in America and the early stages of my life permanently living in America, I saw videos from the likes of David Bowie, The Specials, Rod Stewart, Duran Duran, Culture Club, A-ha, Split Enz, The Whispers and Michael Jackson, amongst others. I enjoyed listening to music in general during that life. As a young British boy in the US, I also watched music videos on Nick Rocks: Video to Go, a show on Nickelodeon USA similar to MTV but suitable for kids. During the last few years of that life, I also watched Nick at Nite, which aired classic TV shows. During the mid 1980s, I often had to sit through my younger sister watching Sesame Street and Shalom Sesame (a show introducing Israeli concepts to American children, featuring characters from the Israeli Sesame Street co-production “Rechov Sumsum”, with segments taking place in settings from this co-production).

I liked sport too. I watched Reggie Jackson’s World of Sports on Nickelodeon and I was excited for the Los Angeles 1984 Summer Olympics. When I was spending the summer in England, I watched these Games at home.

So there, I have always related to both British and American life in the 1980s and 1990s, and this explains why.

As Thomas Stone, I lived mostly in England (and I loved my life there), but I did go on holiday to the likes of France, Spain and America. I also visited the likes of Italy as Graham Johnson (alive from 1976-1993). I was 16 when I died in that life in early 1993.

I also enjoyed visiting Chuck E Cheese’s and Showbiz Pizza Place, both of which had locations within or near Orlando, Florida.

Emma66

Once a Marine, always a Marine
Hi, very interesting. How do you get these memories? Regression, dreams, spontaneous memories, meditation other? Sometimes I just know things but I don't know how I know it

AstonishingPatch123

A mix of both spontaneous memories and past life regressions.

My favourite places in that life by the time I died included my house in America, my house in England and my school. I had many friends in both England and America in that life, and when I’d visit England during summers and at Christmas to see my family, I would meet up with my English friends as well. I enjoyed my time in both England and America during that life.

melon04

I had always preferred retro media to modern media when I was younger, and I was somehow able to relate to decades from before I was born for many years, both are very unusual for a child born in 2006. I was somehow able to relate to life with no internet, with no technology that we have today, which is unusual for a child who was born in 2006.
Off-topic but you said you were born in 2006? Turns out I'm no longer the youngest person on this forum anymore (I was born in 2004).