My Past Life Research

Discussion in 'Past Life Memories' started by Totoro, Jul 19, 2021.

1. Totoro

Totoro Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Hi all! You may or may not have noticed I pulled my old thread from the forum. After many years of research and updating, it got a little hard to read. I'm going to clean it up and re-write it into something a little more informative and cohesive.

I've been meaning to do it for a while and it's finally time to tackle that to do list! I hope you enjoy and will read along with me as I continue to update!

2. SeaAndSky

SeaAndSky Senior Registered

Hi Totoro,

Actually, that sounds like a good idea. I may pull mine and do the same. There is not nearly as much "substance" on mine as on yours, but I would still like to clean it up and eliminate a lot of things that don't actually add a lot (factually speaking). However, I think I'll wait to see how you do yours.

Cordially,
    S&S

PS--I'll probably save everything first, just to make sure I don't make a deletion of something I wanted to keep.

3. Ocean

Ocean Senior Registered

Looking forward to it!

Totoro likes this.
  4. Totoro

I have my whole old tread archived! I think thats a must is some kind of back up. The main thing to me is I want to rewrite it add depth, but also connect all the bits and pieces that have occurred through disjointed conversations throughout the thread. I also feel like some things actually got left out, as they occurred in other threads on the board and if I were to tell the story from front to back, so to speak, they're things I'd want to include.

I'd like to read yours! Keep me up to date!

fireflydancing and SeaAndSky like this.
  5. fireflydancing

fireflydancing just a fly in the sky Staff Member Super Moderator

Hey Totoro,

I understand what you're trying to do. Perhaps this might be a job for myself as well. When the years pass by, a lot of information could be added. I stopped doing this, making a new post for small new insights. I know for myself, I usually tell myself.
    To me, the most interesting things are the correlations between the separate lives.

inhaltslos likes this.
  6. SeaAndSky

SeaAndSky Senior Registered

7. Totoro

Just backed up somehow, is all I meant. Maybe copy and past pictures, text to a word processing document or something you can save on your computer?

8. Totoro

So I'm sitting at the beach (during red tide nonetheless, my oversight) and for the first time in a long time, I'm experiencing gender dysphoria.

All the young girls are posing for pictures during the sunset, their hair swooshing around in the wind and I feel jealous, like something isn't right.

It's been years since I felt that way. Doing all my research and coming to the conclusion that I made this choice for the sake of my son almost completely erased it.

I hope it's only temporary.