My past lives in a nut shell

Discussion in 'Past Life Memories' started by Lotus Rain, May 22, 2010.

1. Lotus Rain

Lotus Rain Future PLR Therapist

I grew up in New Mexico and Colorado, but now I li
    Hi, I'm new here. So, I guess I'll reveal what I've learned so far. These are the lives I've remembered over the years, in order of occurrence.

1. Ancient Egypt
    2. A Viking man from Norway who drowned at sea
    3. An Irish woman who drowned herself
    4. A Native American who was killed by white settlers
    5. An actress in the 40's, in America and France

There are many details, many of which I have had a hard time getting over, but I don't have time to type them right now. However, if you have any questions, I would be happy to elaborate when I do have time. Thank you. =]

Lia1992 likes this.
  2. Truthseeker

Truthseeker Former Moderator

Welcome to the forum. :)

If you find time, I would like to hear more details of your memories, if you are interested in sharing. I am curious how you have come to remember these lifetimes and how long you have remembered them.

3. ChrisR

ChrisR Administrator Emeritus Staff Member Super Moderator

Hi Lotus Rain, welcome to the forum :)

I'm with Truthseeker, I would also like to read more about your past life memories if you feel like sharing

You're certainly not alone with this, the healing can be a long process, but it can also be a fascinating one, as you will see by reading through some of the experiences had by other members of the forum.

Good luck with your past life therapist training, let us know how you're getting on with that as well.

Chris :)

4. Florence

Florence Senior Registered

Hello and welcome...

Your past lives sound very interesting. I would love to know why you would have ended your own life as an Irish woman and also if you have a name for that actress from the 40's. Those were my teen years and I spent a lot of time at the movies..

I would imagine that you have carry-over from the life in Ireland and possibly talking about it would help to aleviate some of the stressful emotions that are connected to that life....I hope so anyway. If you don't care to discuss it....that would be fine and I would understand :)

5. Tinkerman

Tinkerman Administrator Staff Member Super Moderator

Welcome Lotus!!

6. Sunniva

Sunniva Administrator Emeritus

Welcome Lotus Rain and thanks for sharing! :)

We're always interested in hearing more, if you wanna share : angel

7. Nightrain

Nightrain Senior Registered

Hi Lotus Rain! And, welcome to the Forum. If you have remembered such a specific list of past lives, and you're undertaking Past Life Therapy training, you are well along your way on this subject, and you may enhance this Forum significantly. I look forward very much to reading your experiences. Thanks for finding us here.

Best Wishes,

-Nightrain

8. fiziwig

fiziwig moderator emeritus

Welcome!

I like your "In a nutshell" idea, so I tried to see if I could put my own past life recall into a nut shell. I'm not at all sure about some of these, because they are just fragments.

A Buddhist monk in western China or Tibet. Time unknown.

A musician and puppeteer with a traveling troupe of actors and performers in the late 1500's to early 1600's, possibly in Italy. (Possibly Commedia dell'arte)

A Dutch sailor in the early 1700's.

An impoverished French/German (Alsatian) toy/doll/puppet maker in the 1700's.

An infant who died in a house fire in Pennsylvania in the early 1800's

An obscure composer in the late 1800's to early 1900's.

Something vague and fuzzy that I can't seem to get any details on during the Nazi reign somewhere in Europe. (I think I was very young and spoke French.)

Lia1992 likes this.
  9. Lotus Rain

Hi! Thank you all for replying so nicely. I'm sorry it's taken me so long to reply back, but at first I thought I was supposed to be getting notifications in my email when I had a reply, so I had no idea anyone had replied! Haha... But, I'm back now!

Truthseeker: Thank you! Well, I used to have dreams and visions of the Native American life, the viking life, and the Ireland life, so my mom took me to a past life therapist when I was 15 or 16. There, I remembered details about those 3 lives. Since then, over the years, I've had more dreams and visions, and tried a PLR on myself a few times, which led to some of the details from the other lives, as well as some more details from the first 3. :)

ChrisR: Thanks! Actually, I haven't yet officially begun my PLR training. I am going to college hopefully next year for psychology, and whatever else will help me in the area. But until then, I'm learning as much as I can, and practicing on trusted friends a little. :)

Florence: Hi! No, I haven't remembered my name in the 40's life. I did remember a fight between my mother/caretaker and myself, in which the name Annabelle was said a lot, but I don't know if it was her name or mine. It would be nice to be able to see myself on film in a past life though! Maybe someday... And I ended my life in the Ireland life after my husband died of an illness. I walked into the water [a lake or the ocean - I'm not sure which] and drowned myself. There may have been other things that led me to do it, but I haven't remembered anything else besides my husband dying... It did stress me out in the beginning, but I'm okay with it now. It has been around 10 years since I remembered it. :)

Tinkerman: Thank you!

Sunniva: Thanks! I will :)

Nightrain: Hi! I actually considered your name before mine. Glad I didn't steal it from you! :tongue: Anyway thank you!

Fizwig: Wow, you have remembered a lot. That must be hard to have died as a baby. But I'm sure you are well on your way to healing!

<3

10. Nightrain

I'm curious to find out the connection you have to Night and Rain. I find it interesting. I chose the name for two reasons: It's the model of Harley I ride; and I would too often to get caught riding in the rain at night (twisty roads), on a black bike (no chrome), in black leather (soggy), with no fairing (windscreen), and steamed up goggles. There's a word they use to describe this kind of ride, but I can't mention it here. :laugh:

11. Lotus Rain

Well, I love night, and rain, and also when you put the words together you also get train, and I also love trains. :)

12. Lotus Rain

Oh, right, the details of my past lives...

This could be very long, but I'll try to keep it as short as possible. I won't tell about them in the order that I remembered them, but in the order that they happened.

In the Egypt life, all I have remembered so far is that my name was Kaiama, which I later discovered is the name of a place in Africa, which kind of freaked me out, because it's the first real proof I've had that the memories and regressions are real. I also was given the name of someone else from that life, who I also later found is a place in Africa. So, that was strange... I remembered the Egypt life only 2 years ago when I was 23.

I began remembering the viking life when I was 15, and I am still remembering details. I'm not actually sure where I was from. I just assumed Norway because my father's heritage is Norwegian, but it may have been Iceland or Greenland. Anyway, I was a mean guy [we all were], and I'm not proud of this at all, but while we were in Ireland, I raped a woman. I felt awful when I remembered it. I am actually an activist for rape awareness, and I even have my own cause called RISE [Rape Incest & Suicide Education] so it was a big shock to me. But, people change, obviously. Anyway, I was married to this woman I didn't like much, and I know it's probably hard to believe, but I was extremely close to one of my fellow viking men, and I think we might have been secretly in love. Anyway, this man who I was close to saved my life one night during a raid. It was raining, and a man stabbed me in the chest, from behind I believe, on my right side. My "friend" dragged me off into the trees a little, and pumped my chest [or at least that was what it felt like] because I had stopped breathing. Then I remember him saying something like "We promised to die together, at the same time. You're not allowed to die. Breathe." And I started breathing again. Everything was blurry, and I was lying in a puddle of my own blood. Anyway, then some time later, we were on our ship, and I think we were headed home from a raid, and a huge storm came. Everyone else was fighting it, but my "friend" and I just tied ourselves together with a rope, held onto the ledge, and looked at each other, knowing we were about to die. I remember sinking in the water, and seeing other vikings die around me, and I'm not sure about this but I think my "friend" got strangled by the rope we had tied around ourselves, so I'm pretty sure he died of strangulation. But yes, very scary life.

In the next life I was an Irish woman, which I think was karma, because I had raped that Irish woman in the previous life. Anyway, all I remember from that life was my wedding, my son, and my husband dying of illness. I remembered in my first regression when I was 16, wetting a cloth and putting it to my dying husband's forehead. Then when I was 23 I did a regression on my fiance at the time, and he remembered the same exact thing, without me having told him. So I guess that was him. But anyway, after he died, I walked into a body of water, and drowned myself.

I remembered the Native American life in my first regression also, when I was 16. All I really remember is coming home from hunting or gathering or something, with my lover and possibly a child, and our village was burning. All of the tepees were on fire, and none of our clan could be found. And these "pale men" as I described them were standing waiting for us with "sticks in

the air" [probably guns] and shouting at us in a foreign language [probably English]. Then there was a man waving his cross in the air, and pretty soon after that, the therapist had to get me out of there because I was breathing heavy.

The next life was probably the most disturbing one. I was born somewhere in America around the 1920's, and I had a twin sister. She and I got into practicing magic, and we had a spot in the woods we would go to practice. One night, I wanted to go see this boy I liked, but my sister [Emily] made me come with her to our spot in stead. We lit a fire in a clearing in the woods, and began practicing magic. I'm still not sure what came out of the woods, but whatever it was, it was big and hairy and had sharp teeth and claws. It grabbed Emily and started eating her, and dragging her into the woods. In stead of trying to help, I ran back toward our house. When I got there and told my mom [or aunt or caretaker - not sure] what had happened, she got mad at

me for running. Emily had always been everybody's favorite. They blamed me for her death. Also, I was raped as a child in this life. I must have been pretty young because I tried to hide under the kitchen table, which didn't work so well... Anyway, later, due to those 2 experiences, I was sent to an insane asylum until I was 18 years old. After I was released, I joined an acting group, which took me to England and France. I also met a fellow actress who I fell in love with. I began doing films, and Vanessa [my lover] stayed with stage. Eventually, the nazis found out we were 2 women in a relationship, and they beat her to death while I watched. I was then shot.

Anyway, I guess that's pretty much it. I hope no one thinks I'm crazy! Thank you for reading :)

<3 Lotus Rain.

13. wednesday

wednesday Senior Registered

Lotus Rain, nobody here will think you're crazy. Thanks for sharing. :)

14. Lotus Rain

You're welcome Wednesday! And thanks. :)

15. rynen

rynen Senior Registered

Awesome, Lotus Rain! I'm curious about what you remember most vividly? The facts or did you re-live everything?

16. Sunniva

Wow, thanks a lot for sharing. I found it very interesting. :thumbsup:

Regarding your last memory I'm wondering, since you say you spend time in an insane asylum, if parts of that memory was actually due to mental illness rather than it being real?

I'm sure you experienced it being real, but I wonder if the 'beast' that ate your sister was actually real or a product of your mind?

I'm wondering this, because all the other past life memories are very realistic, but then in the last one it seems to go a bit crazy ( :D ) and since you was in an insane asylum I think it's interesting whether parts of the memory would have been influenced by your past persona's mental illness?

17. wednesday

It wasn't too uncommon, unfortunately,in the old days and even these days depending on where you are from, to have family members put someone in an asylum out of spite or to refocus the families problems. Example: You come from a well to do family but the family has issues; incest, mental illness (of a more favored member), criminal activity, etc. One family member does something to threaten exposing the family secret (or flat out tells people whats going on) and quickly that member may find themselves institutionalized. That way people will think that whatever that member said about others or did was because they were crazy so no one will start questioning the behaviors of the family members that actually were guilty of something.

There was a study I read about I think about 8 years ago where they claimed up to 10% of the people in psych wards these days actually weren't crazy, they were reacting to another family members issues and after awhile ended up appearing crazy themselves. They weren't crazy though, just in a crazy situation.

18. Nightrain

Up until many hospitals and retreats were closed down about thirty years ago here in the States, abuses by families, doctors and administrators were well documented. All it took was one doctor to have someone committed, and many did so out of greed or personal need. Numerous cases involved husbands, who had their wives committed before taking up with their "new friend". And, in the end, the very process of being in such a hospital was enough to send anyone over the edge.

19. Sunniva

Wednesday and Nightrain,

How awful! I can't believe it was 10% of the people there, who shouldn't have been there. Sad sad.

I hope, nobody got insulted by me proposing a mental illness, I didn't mean it so, and I certainly didn't mean to insinuate that Lotusrain has a mental illness today. I was just wondering, also quite theoretically, whether having a mental illness, like suffering from desillusions, in a past life wouldn't influence our memories of that life?

Wouldn't it be possible? :)

20. Nightrain

I have often wondered that. So much of our personal identity and behavior seems easily modified by drugs, delusions, paranoia and mental illness that one may wonder what part of ourselves actually affects our present or next life behavior. If we had delusions in a past life, for example, how can we accurately understand it in this life?

21. wednesday

Sunniva, my last post in this thread was just something that came to mind when you mentioned mental illness.

Lotus Rains mention of being blamed for her sisters death and then raped by a family member brought up a memory of something that happened to one of my neighbors in this life.

My sister was friends with younger 2 of the 3 girls that lived down the road. The oldest sister there was considered the odd duck in the family and the parents treated her differently. The reason: when she was around two years old she shared a room with her newborn baby brother who then died of crib death. They spent the rest of their lives telling this poor girl she killed her brother. At age 2.

I had to mention the possibility that Lotus Rain's former family may be similar to my old neighbors. Possibly having a family like that could drive anyone over the edge but to me it sounded like it was more of a retaliation thing, especially if she was released at 18.

22. Lotus Rain

Rynen: It changes with time I suppose. The memories are strongest and most vivid at the time of remembering, and then after the initial healing begins, they are less jolting. I sort of relived each of the memories when I remembered them, but for some reason the memories of the viking life [especially being stabbed and brought back to life] are extremely vivid. I just recently started remembering more of that life though, so that's probably why...

Sunniva: I suppose it could be possible that the insanity of that lifetime has affected my memories of it... But I remember it all so clearly and so realistically, that I'm pretty sure it happened. I have often wondered though, if maybe Emily was killed by a man, and I might have just remembered it the way I did due to trauma or something. But that's all that I have questioned. I really don't know though.

Wednesday: I agree. I have always felt for people who are wrongly institutionalized, and now I'm thinking maybe that life is why. It does happen a lot. Some people have abilities [like seeing spirits or the future or something] that people are simply afraid of, and that's why they put them away, and some people don't start out insane, but are driven insane by what happens to them. Far too often people want to just sweep it under the rug and not have to look at it, especially when it involves a family secret, such as incest. I don't remember if I ever told anyone about the rape [which was by my uncle I believe], but if I did, then that could have been part of the reason I was sent to the insane asylum. That and them blaming me for Emily's death. But I'm sure I was also a little insane after all of these things happened... But, insane people make the best films ;) And yes, families can be insane in themselves. And I didn't mention this earlier, but my family in that life did seem pretty "well to do" so yeah... Oh, and I remember only being about 5 when I was raped, and my sister dying when we were like 10 or 11 or 12. So the rape actually happened before she died.

<3

23. Lotus Rain

Oh, and speaking of the 40's life, I had a question about it. I had a memory of being in the womb, with another fetus attached to me. I believe it was a memory of myself and my twin Emily in the womb. But I'm wondering, is it common for people to have past life memories from the womb? That is the only life that has happened to me with [aside from this life]. I guess maybe it was to show me that we were twins, but I don't know...

24. Hannah

Hannah New Member

Thanks for sharing your past lives with us - they're fabulous!

My first thought when I read about the animal that killed Emily was that it was a wild boar. My second thought was that it was a man; possibly the same man who raped you.

25. Lotus Rain

Thank you Hannah. Those are both good guesses. I originally thought it might have been a bear or a wolf that killed her, but like I said it is possible it could have been something else, even a man. All I know is that there was a lot of blood...

26. Lotus Rain

More Viking Memories.

Remember how I said the viking memories were newer than the others and therefore bothered me more? Well, I got a break from the memories for a couple months, but recently I've started having flashbacks again, and a few new memories, as well as extended memories from before. Anyway, one of the memories is that I had a little brother, and another is an extended memory from before. I kept getting the same flashback over and over and it was one of a very sexual nature, and I still know the person involved, but in a different way now, so I kept on pushing it out of my head. But one morning I realized there might be a reason I kept having it, so I let it play through. I won't go into the details of the beginning of it, because it might be too graphic, but basically, my "friend" I mentioned earlier and I were engaged in intercourse, and I looked over and standing in the doorway was a little girl. I believe she was my daughter. She looked horrified, rightfully so, and I pulled away and we both ran out into the night after her. We caught up with her and sat her down and I said something like "I'm sorry you had to see that, but that's what 2 people do when they love each other." And she looked up at me and said "But you love mommy." That killed me. I knew I was cheating on my wife with this man and had been for some time, but to hear it from her broke my heart. Then I told her not to tell mommy or anyone else or she would be in trouble, and she agreed. Anyway, now at least I know why I kept having that flashback, and hopefully I'm done with memories, at least for now...