My Session with Carol

Discussion in 'Past Life Memories' started by Scarlet_3, Jul 12, 2014.

1. Scarlet_3

Scarlet_3 New Member

Hello everybody! Thank you for welcoming me in with open arms. I posted in another area introducing myself and giving the condensed version of my experiences.

I'd like to invite you to help me explore avenues by which I may expand even further. I'm at a point where I am ready. Carol, as I mentioned in my other thread, *PLEASE* feel free to comment here (if you choose), I am an open book.

Side note: Before you read, realize that my even coming to this site, let alone having a session...is beyond the scope of anything I thought I would ever do. I am so glad I did. There's so much more to tell. I cannot wait to share and explore more deeply with all of you.

2. argonne1918

argonne1918 Senior Registered

How did you hear about Carol? Have you read her two books? Have you read "Soul Survivor"? It's the book about the boy who remembered being a WWII pilot shot down in 1945. Carol was the one who advised his parents when he was having nightmares.

3. Scarlet_3

Scarlet_3 New Member

Yep! Read the books, watched the docu-series about the Henninger (sp?) case, read the entire site about the other well known cases, and was convinced that a session with her was in order.

I'm so glad I went. It was incredible. Carol is without a doubt an amazing soul on this planet, I hope that nothing I wrote in my first posts insinuated otherwise?

4. Carol

Carol Author

Scarlet_3

After reading the description of your regression, I remember the stories, but don't remember your name, or how we processed these past lives after going through the past life deaths. If you email me privately, and tell me your name and the date of our session, I will check your file and see if there's anything relevant I can add--with your permission, without identifying you.

I think it would be helpful to members if you could talk more about the correlations between the lives you remembered and your present life. Clearly, the leadership qualities carried forward, in spite of the hardships early in this life, which may have taken you in a different direction. What do you feel stayed with you, or contributed to your over-all learning experience from the lives you remembered? Any themes that were meaningful?

I will look through my notes and see if anything came up about your skin condition when we were processing the memory of burning in the house. I will share it with you first, and then you can share it on the Forum if you wish.

I apologize for not remembering your name. I remember stories better than names!