My Sister is my Niece

Discussion in 'Children's Past Lives -Age 7 & under' started by ijk240695, Apr 20, 2009.

1. ijk240695

ijk240695 New Member

About 3 years ago I had a dream where I had been awoken by a sound in the kitchen of the house I was living at the time.
    Everything seemed normal, my wife was asleep next to me, so I got up to investigate the noise.
    I was shocked to see a grown woman in the kitchen who though I hadn't seen before was somehow familiar.
    As she saw me said hello Ian, and I replied who are you and what are you doing in my house, she replied I am your sister.
    My answer to that was No you are definitely not my sister, of which I had two and again what are you doing in my house.
    Her reply was she was my sister, but due to an accident prior to birth she never arrived and to tell our Mother that she was happy and that she would be joining us soon.
    Now I knew I was dreaming as I have had many lucid dreams in the past, Flying dreams etc, but this is the first time I had spoken to my unborn sister who had she been born would have been 12 months or so older than me.
    She told me that her name was Leilah and that she would meet us soon. At that point the dream changed as they do although this part stuck in my memory.
    About 3 weeks later I was informed by my younger sister that she was pregnant, which was a little surprising as my sister was 39 years old and had given up on ever having a child .
    After being told I had a mental flash of the dream buy thought no more of it.
    As the time got closer to my sister giving birth i had occasional thoughts of this dream but nothing concrete.
    On October 16 2007 my sister gave birth to a little girl she named Lilah Amelie.
    As we didn't know the gender prior, I was shocked to hear the birth name, later that day other memories of the dream came flooding back. It seems that due to my mothers miscarriage Lilah couldn't come into the world and was replaced by my sister. It turns out that my sister was originally destined to be Lilahs daughter. So basically they swapped places. When I look at Lilah I can see a recognition in her eyes, and at 18 months old when I see her I feel i've known her a long time. I cant explain this any more, but I have told my parents who are both in their 80's and has brought them a little joy as well to know that that their lost daughter has in a sense returned.

2. stardis

stardis Senior Registered

Hello and welcome to the forum ijk240695!

This is a fascinating dream of yours and I am sure that other members will be able to relate to this. The story in its entirety is quite heart warming also.

Thank you for sharing this.

3. W.A. HEART

W.A. HEART Senior Registered

Hello ijk240695!

Welcome - I am very glad you found this place!

Your story is lovely - it's wonderful that your sister found her way to her family - to being with you!

Your dream is very interesting - and you say you have had lucid dreams before? We are all ears if you care to share! : angel:D

Again - welcome! It's great to have you!

Welsh at Heart

4. alaskanlaughter

alaskanlaughter Senior Registered

Welcome and thank you for sharing your story! I think it's wonderful that she has found a way to still be in your lives. The dream sounded fascinating. I rarely have lucid dreams and envy those who do. :)

5. Zengirl

Zengirl New Member

Hello ijk240695!

Wow I got chills reading your story! How wonderful that you got to tell your parents that their long lost daughter has returned. It's never too late to heal their hearts which I'm sure have always carried that loss with them. I like her name :thumbsup:

Two years ago before the birth of my first grandchild I had a dream. I was told in this dream that the 'baby is Sina Amanda'. That's the name of my norwegian grandmother that I never met, so now I'm HER grandmother! Now I have the opportunity to get to know her and she looks at me with such love in her eyes. : angel Reincarnation is so cool!

~Zengirl