My son recalls "heaven" when we were siblings...

Discussion in 'Children's Past Lives -Age 7 & under' started by ovrn1, Sep 16, 2008.

1. ovrn1

ovrn1 New Member

Hello,
    I am verrrry new to this idea of past lives but can't help to believe already. I had an awesome experience with my son when he was 6 years old. We were driving home from school when we pulled up next to a car that was playing Mexican style music. He said, "mommy, I remember that song from when I was in heaven", I said really tell me more. He said, "yeah, it is a classic. Rememeber mommy, when we were in heaven together...and remember that in heaven we could not get married because we were brother and sister". He went on to talk about angels and how they "do not like coming to earth" and went on the say something to the effect of them getting tempted when they come here. THere is also another occasion when I expressed some fear of my own as a child and he very calmly said, " I know how you felt mommy, I felt your spirit when you were a little girl...", I was baffled, I do not know what to make of this comment...he must have been 5 years old at the time.
    Any comments?...any would be appreciated!
    Olga:confused:

2. ChrisR

ChrisR Administrator Emeritus Staff Member Super Moderator

Hi Olga,

Thanks for sharing your son's story, there are so many experiences like his here in the forum, and so often you hear of a child recounting their past life memories while on a car journey, the motion of the car seems to relax them into that 'altered state', where the memories come to the surface. Do you mind me asking how old your son is now? Many children start to forget their past lives when they reach the age of about 7, as their present life experiences begin to push any past life memories into the subconsciousness.

I would recommend both of Carol Bowman's books to you, the second one, Return From Heaven is all about reincarnating into the same family, and a great read. And maybe you would also find this thread interesting to read.

Depending on how old your son is now, and whether he is still talking about his past life, I would make sure to write everything down that he says, start a journal and keep it in a safe place, it will come in handy later. I hope you enjoy this forum - :)

Chris - :laugh:

3. Kay

Kay Senior Registered

Hi Olga welcome to the forum. Thank you for sharing your son's story with us.

4. ButterflyPsyche

ButterflyPsyche Senior Registered

Hi, Olga! Welcome to our forum!

I am so thankful you shared this story- it is so amazing! Have you ever been drawn to Mexican culture/music?

Your son is precious. Keep the lines of communication open and see what else happens. If he starts giving more details, there are some great recommendations under FAQ's here.

I loved Return From Heaven and am fascinated at the idea that not only do we return to this world, but we can be reunited with former family members again and again. I am sure that there is a very good reason why your son came out with such a precocious conversation!

I wish you the best and I greatly look forward to an update.

5. ovrn1

ovrn1 New Member

Thank you all for the warm welcome,

My son is now 7 he will be 8 next month. No, I have not been drawn to Mexican culture but I am of hispanic back ground, 1st generation Cuban-American. I am drawn to the idea that modern society is over-rated and that we could have true happiness living like our ancestors did, off the land, like natives. Unfortunately, these 2 episodes were the only ones that vividly describe or says something to the effect that we have been together in the past. But he does have many qualities that have lead me to believe that he is truly an old soul. I look forward to reading more of your experiences.

Thanks again!

6. Karoliina

Karoliina Moderator Emerita

Welcome to the forum, Olga, and thanks for sharing your son's story. :)

I loved his comment about feeling your soul, when you were a little girl. How precious! :thumbsup:

I hope you'll enjoy this forum and the wonderful stories here. I also highly recommend Carol Bowman's books, as they truly are an amazing read.

Karoliina

7. vicky

vicky Senior Member

My son talked more about being in heaven before he was born than about his past life.

He really liked it there so all of the memories have been positive. I think that heaven is more acceptable to talk about because a lot more people believe in it than believe in past lives. Seems the kids get hesitant to speak about their past life after they run into folks that do not believe them.

8. ButterflyPsyche

ButterflyPsyche Senior Registered

I find this fascinating, too. The amount of insight we can get just by listening to our little ones is astounding.