My testimoniance

Discussion in 'Past Life Memories' started by The Traveler, Oct 21, 2020.

1. The Traveler

The Traveler Senior Registered

Hello everyone. I honestly don't know if I'm right to talk about it. Or maybe not.
    Maybe I'm only writing this because I need to let off steam from a pretty hellish personal situation.
    I am a 37 year old young man living in Sardinia. Italy. I have a rare genetic disease called Enhler Danlos Syndrome, which causes problems in the synthesis of collagen tissue, and as such makes bones, muscles and blood vessels extremely fragile.
    Nonetheless, my childhood was at least happy, at least until the age of 14, apart from the surgery I had to do at the age of 8 on one of my eyes because of the glaucoma caused by the syndrome.
    In childhood I was a shy, introverted person who felt much older and older than she was, who was not very interested in being with other children or playing with them despite my parents' efforts to make me have a life social or normal. I much preferred to spend my time reading comics or studying and learning about every field of science and branch of knowledge, the first part of my life has seen a continuous and self-taught scientific training in all fields, without excelling. in nothing.
    I have found a particular affinity for biological sciences and astronomy, and have always been fascinated, almost enraptured, by the beauty of the night sky, one of the best memories of my childhood sees me lying in the back seat of my parents' car , at night, returning from a day spent with grandparents.
    We were driving along a mountain road by car. The Milky Way revealed itself in all its splendor before my eyes.
    I wondered, if each of those stars were suns like ours, how many had planets (at the time there were still no discoveries by the Kepler telescope, let's talk about the early 90s), how many were inhabited and how many there were beings who at that moment they were doing the same thing, asking the same question, like in a mirror.
    The troubles in my life started at the age of 14, with saturn's opposition to my radical natal saturn (I also have a passion for astrology, but I'll come to that later.)
    I had violent colic for which they made me take a breath test as an exam.
    They actually had to do me the one for elicobacter pylori, but due to a misunderstanding they made me the one for lactose intolerance, to which I am allergic. That day, it was September 10, 1997, I was very ill, so much so that I risked suffocating in vomit.
    Later I fell ill with a very bad gastritis which made it impossible for me to continue my studies. They did a lot of invasive tests on me, using me almost like a guinea pig.
    Towards December, they gave me two drugs, an anxiolotic and a gastroprotector, (omeoprazole and levopraid, I seem to remember) which combined together caused me a liver poisoning.
    I then had a violent and terrible toxic hepatitis with transaminases at 700.
    The doctors weren't getting any, on the contrary they were killing me. We went to Tuscany, and I was treated in Pisa by a renowned hepatologist of the time, who with a strong antioxidant therapy made me recover and overcome the crisis.
    Unfortunately, the following year I contracted proteus cystitis, which became very serious. I was again dealing with doctors who, if they had been butchers, would have adhered to their karma much better, frankly.
    They gave me an antibiotic to which I was allergic, which caused me to begin an anaphylactic reaction.
    During that time I also had to deal with a period of seclusion in a psychiatric hospital, the loss of a person I was very fond of, and the move in which I had to leave the childhood home in which I had grown up against my will.
    Saturn definitely gives us great, when you get into it. Okay, all teenagers have opposition but mine was really bad. > _>
    However, in the end I had the good fortune, or the grace, to find two doctors who really knew how to do their job and who saved my life.
    Nevertheless, I was enticed for a year and it took me years to recover.
    Then I had to bear the weight of the scars I carried around in my soul until the age of 29.
    What can I say...
    I could no longer finish my studies because of my poor health, so I started writing stories. I work with all my heart on a science fiction fantasy saga, of which I wrote a novel, publishing it in 2013. Unfortunately I had to deal with a cheating publisher who did not 'promote or' distribute, so my sales were so small that I did not return in expenses.
    Then I had to ... Deal with all the pain and destructive karma that I carried around, unable to accept what had happened to me.
    My father is a good man, and a hard worker who has done a lot to raise the living conditions of my family since
    very humble origins. But he is also an old-fashioned man who has been very proud in the past.
    My mother ... Well I had a childhood with her, my father was never there for business trips.
    She was a very good mother at the time ... Although very anxious and emotional. My father, on the other hand, is a very pragmatic and detached person, little used to emotional and affective impulses.
    Fortunately for me, at the age of 29 I was dealing with a very special person who literally saved me from myself and my horrible karma, for the simple fact that, due to my hardships, I have grown completely devoid of the slightest self-esteem and self-confidence.
    So since then I have learned to love myself and to love myself ... And to also understand that my life has been ruined in part by my illness, which in recent years has worsened a lot, in part by the wrong choices of my parents, and by the their emotionality, or perhaps from the fact of not having been able to deal correctly, on an emotional level, with the challenges given by caring for a disabled child so fragile from a physical and emotional point of view.
    Well, however, at the age of 33, I had other troubles, first caused by cystitis from and. coli antibiotic resistant, which degenerated into septicemia. I saw it really bad and I had to do 10 days of intensive antibiotic therapy in the hospital. This event coincided with a fairly heavy solar revolution, with Mars squared to the sun and birth mercury.
    The following year (solar revolution with Mars in quadrature with Jupiter conjunct Uranus in Sagittarius) I had an accident perhaps even worse, because at night, going to the bathroom, I tripped and hit my right knee violently against the bidet.
    The leg swelled a lot over the next few days and I became very pale and weak. I went to the hospital of my own will and they found me a very bad anemia caused by the rupture of an arterial capillary in the knee, for which I had to be operated with an embolization operation that lasted 3 and a half hours.
    I somehow survived, even though I had to do a lot of transfusions, fight with secondary infections and go to bed for months.
    Now well, now I have to say that the internet, the few friends I have, and the work on my saga are the only things that still make me feel alive.
    My father is now elderly and has to go out of his way to look after me and my mother, who has health problems even worse than mine, which are also affecting her mind.

My_Sun likes this.
  2. The Traveler

FIRST LIFE
    This is the oldest and strangest reminiscence of all. I remember the panorama of the African savannah. I remember a tribe of rather ape-like creatures, gutturally speaking (australopithecines? Homo erectus? I remember being one of them, and speaking in that strange language. I remember the screams behind me and something that hit me hard. at the nape of the neck.
    FUN FACT: I suffer from hypotonia in the neck for which I have problems since childhood looking upwards. If I do this, in an open space, I have "reverse dizziness" in which I really feel myself falling upwards.

SECOND LIFE
    Chronologically ... This is an existence of which I have no memory, unfortunately, but I found some clues that made me rediscover it.
    It all started last year, when I listened to a song by an Italian singer-songwriter named francesco guccini, of which I paste the link of the song here, and the translated text:

<< Also this evening the moon has risen drowned in a color that is too red and vague, Vespero cannot be seen, it has become blurred, the tip of the stylus has broken. What horoscope can you draw tonight, Magus?

I Philematius, protomedian, mathematician, astronomer, perhaps wise, reduced like a blind man to groping around, I do not have the knowledge or the courage to make this horoscope, to divinar response, and I remain here waiting for the day to return and I must say, I must to say, that I am perhaps too old to understand, that I have lost my mind in who knows what abuse, or idleness, but the stars are changing in the nights of the equinox. Or maybe I, maybe I, underestimated this new god.

I read it in me and in the signs that something is changing, but it is a faint omen that does not say how and when ... I was leaving the other evening, almost unconsciously, down to the port in Bosphoreion where the land is lost inside the sea to almost nothing and then land returns and is no longer the West: what does it matter to this sea to be blue or green? I heard the obscene songs of the drunken people, of people with a painted and empty gaze ... racecourse, brothel and Nordic soldiers, Romans and Greeks scream where you went ... I heard swearing in Alamanno and Goto ...

Absurd city, strange city of this emperor spouse of whores, of immense plebs, labyrinths and impiety, of barbarians who perhaps already know the truth, of philosophers and etére, suspended between two worlds, and between two eras ... Fortune and age have decided for a day not far away, or fate would ask me to choose my hand, but ... Byzantium is perhaps just an unfathomable, secret and ambiguous symbol like this life, Byzantium is a myth that is not usual for me, Byzantium is a dream that becomes incomplete, Byzantium perhaps never existed and I still don't know and another night has gone, Lucifer has already risen, and a little wind rises, it is cold on the tower or it is my sick age, I confuse life and death and I don't know who has passed ... I cover my head with the cloak and I don't feel anymore, and I fall asleep, I fall asleep, I fall asleep ... >>

When I listened to it, I felt ... like a deja vu, I saw the towers of ancient constantinople and hagia sophia, the roofs of those pointed towers, I saw with my own eyes as if I had lived there, the Byzantine empire of then, the city with its warm amber colors, the locals.
    A few nights later I dreamed of a reminiscence, I think, because I dreamed of a sort of ancient medieval banquet, with people elegantly dressed, like a Persian carpet, (the clothes of the Byzantines in short), laughing and joking under very pleasant music, from brisk pace, the language I would say was Greek. I remember that as a child when I first saw the letters of the Greek alphabet I felt a strong affinity towards them ...
    I researched the character of the song, Philematius (but I really don't think I was this ancient mystic) and discovered that he was a finance minister and a "count of the imperial harem" in 373 AD, working for the Roman emperor Valentinian. . But I didn't find anything else about him. At the time it seemed like a very popular name so I don't think it's the same person. From what I understand, Guccini, who is one of the greatest Italian songwriters and poets, speaks to me of a hermetic who lived in the Justinian era.
    Anyway then, studying karmic astrology, I gave it a try: I played the test of past lives.
    He gave me as a result ...

Turkey, 825 AD craftsman, mechanic.
    I looked at the ephemeris of that time, corresponding to the day of my birth, September 15th.
    Well, the north node points to virgo and mars and venus are cong. Between them. In my current life I am cong. In the lion at the bottom of the sky, in that life at the scales.
    Then, doing historical research on that period ...
    I found a mosaic of a guy, who I don't know who he is, or what age he lived ... but
    well ... Physically he is my spitting double, or at least he looks a lot like the look I had as a child, and it worried me a lot. ° O °

THIRD LIFE
    I remember little of this, but I believe it was in the colonial period.
    I remember a jungle, which I was exploring, with me there was a person, a porter or something like that. There were savages, a tribe of some kind. They didn't seem very friendly. I don't remember anything else.
    While doing research I saw that the most similar place to this reminiscence is borneo, or the island of sumatra.
    If I use the cayce method I read about here in the forum, of the position of the sun and moon identical to that of birth for the calculation of previous lives, it comes out on September 14, 1888 ...
    Indeed, if I do the horoscope for that day. + Sinastri, a the relative transits deriving from the planets of that date and those of my date of birth are very strong.
    It marks a life of study, of profound discussions on the dilemmas of existence, of friendship, of work, with the risk of dangers and accidents that can destroy it.

FOURTH LIFE.
    This isn't exactly a life. Or I don't think so, at least.
    I remember a large empty space, dark, black, full of many white lights and flames, similar to stars. I don't know if they were stars or souls. I could hear whispering voices. I had no body or that.
    They were just minds. The effect was similar to that of the "star field". I remember a Voice asking me questions about what I liked, what interested me, what I wanted to live or have as experiences. I just remember saying something about my love for games.
    (Well, I love video games, I don't deny it: P).
    And then well I remember a rosy, dark, narrow, fluid environment, with the beating of a heart, just a flash, a moment, pink shades.

Then I remember being in the crib, with a bedroom television on, crying and screaming, and my mother wanted to come and see what I had.

I don't know why I write this, or if I do well, but I have been watching this forum for a week and I find it fascinating.
    Regardless of whether reincarnation is real or not, I really like reading the testimonies, because in any case they are stories that have a strong historical, psychological and humanistic significance.
    Well, that's all ladies and gentlemen.
    Have a nice day, Thanks for taking the time to read all this.
    I just hope I'm not taken for mad.

My only question is ... What kind of absurd karma do I carry with me for having such disastrous experiences in my life? Repressive family, only study and work, little fun, few friends, only child, never had love, only so many disappointments, and a completely disastrous health.
    In none of these reminiscences is there anything so hideous or abject that it justifies all this.
    So my question is just: Why ?.

My_Sun likes this.
  3. Eva1942

Eva1942 A Walking Enigma...

Welcome! :) So many questions, you have. Unfortunately, only you can answer these questions yourself. The answers are always contained inside ourselves with the help of past life exploration.

For karmic burn off, it is my understanding that there are different types. Spiritual, Physical and Mental- Emotional. For myself personally, I have Spiritual burn off given I have Fibromyalgia after being a ‘workaholic’ in many lives.

This link to the Karmic Dictionary may help in your longing to know why you have EDS. They class EDS as a ‘Physical’ Karmic burn off with many possible past life explanations, noting that the good thing is you can only live with EDS once.

http://www.healpastlives.com/pastlf/karmdict/kdeds.htm

Good luck and I hope you find the answers you’re looking for.

Eva x

Jim78 likes this.
  4. The Traveler

First off, thanks for answer! : D
    I was investiganting on that cause i want to take most better knowledge of myself for grow up and become a better person and also for undestand the darkness of my past.
    Second:i have the Cifoscoliothic type of ESD, so that is not deadly like vascular, and skin is okay, i am weak to osteoporosis, and i have little veins and muscles fragiles, that yes. i have not any case of ESD on my family and doctor told that was cause by a mutation into the pregnancy.
    Mmm... so nasty experiences.
    About my karma... i put here a fast explanation of my astrology analysi of myself:
    Sun on Mercury on Virgo. IV house.
    Venus + Mars on lion, on Imum Coeli
    Saturn is on V house connected to Pluto. Pluto in Libra, Saturn on Scorpius...
    very odd and true rare congiunction!
    Jupiter + Uranus on Sagittarius VI House . i guess Jupiter is strickly correlacted to my trouble, also looking sabian Symbols.
    Neptune on Sagittarios on descendenta, square sun and mercury. (confusion, bad memory, trouble with relation ship with others, also cause my mercury is retrograde, so one of my karmic problem is on mercury on virgo).
    Neptune is into a sabian degree about weak health or shorth life.
    Mars is into a degree about "be very careful to accidents!"
    My Moon is pretty bad: in capricornus, on VIII house. very empathic and emotional but also very cold and reasonate on it. Too strong empathy. Some occult abilities.
    (premonition dream, mostly).
    MC: Acquarius. IC leo.
    ASC: Gemini. my asc is on a degree very BAD about health body and energy.
    THAT's is interestting: 12 house is on taurus (richness? power? greedy?)
    My chiron is on gemini on the last part of 12 house. so my karmic wound is about 12 house (loneliness, illness, hospitals, peoples emarginated)
    about lunar node. My south node (the provenience of soul) is on sagittarius, 20° Degree, so, i think it can contain some hints about my soul past:

(traslated and comparized by ALL sabian symbols of all interpreters of all times)
    20-21 degrees Sagittarius
    Two intertwined triangles, with a third superimposed.
    It is the index of a mind of above average capacity, for which the conquest of mental and spiritual things will be the main goal of life. Such an individual will combine in himself the balance of physical and mental forces in equal measure and will have the power to utilize them to a considerable extent. It gives an aptitude for the study of social sciences and confers self-government and governance skills. It is a degree of MASTERY.

Symbol: the six-pointed star or the seal of David.
    In a sense, the seal of David is synonymous with the Cross, as both represent the divine order, the cosmic balance of the four contrasting elements. Apart from this, the two symbols differ: the Cross - and it is alone - which represents the passion of Our Lord, and the seal of David which most dramatically depicts the infinite dualism of matter versus spirit.
    This two hundred and sixty-first degree clearly tunes the contrasting forces of man's higher and lower being; gives self-control - a balance between spirit and matter. Any equilibrium can be dynamic or static; it is up to the whole horoscope to tell whether the first or the second is to be realized here.
    If elsewhere there are indicators of initiative, decision and vivacity, we can conclude that the native can marvelously exploit the uncommon energy that God has granted him; he will thirst for truth and justice. and his judgment, his self-control, his wisdom can make him a Guide for humanity
    and he could very well become an initiate.
    Conversely, if other aspects of his chart showed a resigned, dull and impractical mind, the influence of this twenty-first degree of Sagittarius would turn into harm to the extent that it increases the native's irresolution and makes him suspicious of everyone and of all.

A wooden bridge over a chasm, a man at the end hesitating to trust himself.
    One of a fearful disposition; very inclined to doubt everything and inclined to suspect even his best friends.

Often an impediment to speaking such as a stutter; wedding ring; usually a pleasant personality; witty; orderly, courteous and logical, head of the left femur.

Symbol: a giant tidal wave.
    It indicates one who rises from comparative obscurity to a position of influence. It is a bit hit and miss, but it crushes the opposition and all those who challenge its path. He should be careful to prevent the force he uses from turning against himself, no matter how powerful he may be. It is a symbol of Onrushing.

This degree is involved with social interaction. The native is always involved in the action of group one
    way or other. There are skills for writing, art and medicine. He can chase anyone, or all three at once. He has a pleasant personality and usually works very well in groups he is associated with. It is restless in nature and can show irritating signs of frustration at times. He can be stubborn and dogmatic. There are pronounced skills for healing, whether they choose it as an occupation or not. He will also retain an interest in art, regardless of whether this is a major interest or not. It has good taste and decorative ability. He enjoys an abundance of energy for the things that interest him. His life is mostly satisfying and enjoyable.

"RAPID SPIRIT"
    Usually a pleasant personality. Neat, courteous and logical.
    20 Sagittarius "In front of two intertwined triangles surmounted by a third, a magician wearing his priestly headdress pronounces a spell."
    Introverted, contemplative and spiritual character with powerful psychics. Have fun in solitude and avoid socializing. Success and fame can be achieved in the humanities or in research. However, you are unlikely to get very rich. If the natal chart indicates dishonesty, this rank can describe a charlatan.

SAGITTARIUS 20
    Toads singing at night.
    X marks the spot. Connected to universal currents of energy and awareness. You listen and look towards the collective and universal voice and resonance, pervasively perceiving how the inner worlds synchronize with the outer worlds. A magical and shamanic kingdom in all respects, operating from the sacred circle and the cone of light. Alchemical transmutation from state to state and from world to world. In contact with the border, hugging the edges. You feel particularly eager to taste and feel what is to happen, what wants to arise, tapping the pulse of the times and speaking for all who stay tuned for further developments.

Expansive and restless. Mature and sophisticated arrangement. It does everything great and with a rich and great taste. Leadership skills. It can be a little overbearing and selfish. (SAG-1-LEO, SAG-1-LEO)

The Gemini / Sagittarius opposition here diversifies, mutates and often confuses and confuses. Mental
    activist or schizophrenic - or both? Whatever: he is a master of his own destiny - initiative, opportunity, and intellectual assistance are available - but he is likely to torment over problems with love and mate. Tidy and pleasant - well-liked - perhaps suffering from a speech impediment or some unconscious hookup (or Gemini double-thinking) that makes his nature seem ill-defined and weaker than it is. Of course, this degree can overcome this and virtually any other hurdle when it learns the right methods.

High mental and idealistic qualities but not sufficient continuity of purpose. A free spear.

20 Sagittarius "In front of two intertwined triangles surmounted by a third, a magician wearing his priestly headdress pronounces a spell."
    Introverted, contemplative and spiritual character with powerful psychics. Have fun in solitude and avoid socializing. Success and fame can be achieved in the humanities or in research. However, you are unlikely to get very rich. If the natal chart indicates dishonesty, this grade can describe

The karmic explanations of ESD seems interessing.
    unlocky, i ever had troubles with vitamine C assumption, mostly cause my intestine not like much it.
    i have also a problem of a too much reactive neural system, sometime.
    i suppose that that life is a very bad lessons for my soul for learn emphaties about suffering and pain.
    Maybe i was a byzantine nobles and i was cruel, or maybe is caused to something connected with the reminescence of the jungle explorator...
    i can't tell it, cause these memories was removed.
    but maybe there was deleted just cause they was too bad and horrible to be remembered.
    I can tell that my life seems interly focused on learning, study and growup into the more hardest and painful way of alls.

Thanks however! i will meditate on it.
    Good night, and greetings from italy. :)

5. Klaud

Klaud Senior Member

That's an interesting way to use astrology for PL purposes. Most of what my own natal chart is telling me is to truly empathize with others and to constructively solve a problem in a healthy way. Here's a brief overview of the stuff I think is important:

5th house Pisces stellium. Sun, moon, Mars, Mercury, and Saturn. This one might actually be my Waterloo. Most of my PL had much harder lives and didn't know how to deal with their emotions in a healthy way, and now it's like I'm experiencing centuries of unprocessed emotions, on top of trying to repair the damaged relationships one of them caused.

South node in 6th house Aries/north node in 12th house Libra. I always tried to look at it as like a warrior hanging up his sword and trying to be a peacemaker instead. I also have Chiron in Libra.

It's interesting though. I've had my throat slit in at least two lifetimes and I often have very brief pain in my throat. Just lasts for a few seconds and then it's gone. I'm confident it's a spiritual cause and not a physical one.

6. The Traveler

Hi.
    If you tell me the degree of your south node, maybe i can give some clue about it with sabian stuff. :)
    how are you so sure of had the cutted throad? very creepy! D: is reminescence of your past childhood or is a pre regression experience?

a stellium in pisces can make your very spiritual and mystic, interessint, but pisces have also the big trouble to have difficulty to deal and to understand with material world. :\ Neptune is lord of fantasy, religion, spirituality, but is also the master of illusion. be careful to your ruler . D:
    about nodes and houses:
    well, you're right about nide: fo a warrior that begin a diplomatic,should have e south node on aries - I house and north node into libra , seven house. it lead from an egocentric to a altruistic vision of existence.
    on my case, is sag -> gem, so i guess is a master or priest/teacher/traveler/explorer that become again a student, for learn new things, also for share knowledge.

is important to see that you and me have both the nodes from six to 12 houses.
    that should mean that we start from a situation focused on a life stucked only on work, public service and health to a situation focused into the help of the more unlocky folks. :D
    maybe on your case you was a warrior that serve your kingdom or country, instead i feel more like i was some kind of inventor or ancient wizard . my pasted social services should concerne more about study and innovation despite of combat and swords.

my saturn-pluto are into V house. i guess that is a confirme about a pasted life when work was very very very important for me. also on present i have ever a strong and bad conflict about what i WANT to do (pluto) and what i NEED / MUST do (saturn)

7. Klaud

Klaud Senior Member

Those memories just came to me as adult during a meditation. I was more of a warrior who served myself tbh. It's at 17°

Thankfully, I have Neptune in Capricorn. Some see that as a detriment, but it's pretty grounding considering the rest of my chart.

8. The Traveler

Neptune on capricorn is okay man. neptune need to be compensated by an aspect or a planet that make him more realistic of pragmatic for be balanced. good aspects between neptune, capricorn, six house, saturn, ceres or sun are golden.
    (ceres planet should be the true ruler of virgo despite of mercury. is the pratictal and manual intelligence, mercury is more related to social intelligence and comunication).
    if you have neptune on cap you are of the 90 years generation, i guess. is a common aspect about all folks of that age. remember that uranus, neptune and pluto are generation planets, so they aspects are the cultural collective background of a generation.

9. fireflydancing

fireflydancing just a fly in the sky Staff Member Super Moderator

Hi Traveler, welcome to the forum!

10. Klaud

Klaud Senior Member

Neptune is my dominant planet and it's positively aspected. At least I have that going for me lol

11. The Traveler

My neptune too is dominat, cause the strange angular aspect that have on my birth chart. also if tecnically i should be dominated by mercury. not know about ceres, i guess is a dwarf planet and require much more consideration. virgo and libra , or taurus stil missing a ruler . X and Y planets are not again cleary defined.
    however.. my neptune is on descendent , into a bad degree about relationship on VII house, is also on a bad symbol about health. is squared to my sun and mercury.
    neptune vs mercury make confusions, illusion and misunderstanding, neptune vs sun make weak immunitary system and bad drug reactions. stay away from drug, pharma, alcohol etc. (and i do)
    lol, not much nice be ruled by a bad aspected ruler. sure there is a strong lesson to learn for me.

however, i found interesting hints with karmic astrology.
    i used the arabic lot calculation of karma and dharma parts and i looked at sabian symbols. i did also the same work with other 3 persons, for be sure is the right way. seems really that the part of karma of arabian astrology reveal a lot of things about the last pasted life and the lessons to learn.
    the dharma part, instead, contain hints about how to solve that.
    if dharma is into a bad sabian symbol,i suppose is necessary to take all the good things and avoid the bad things. :)

I share here how to use it:
    Lot of Karma: ASC+SATURN - PLUTO position
    (some interpeters told also as ASC+SATURN-SUN
    Lot of Dharma: ASC+JUPITER-NEPTUNE position.
    here a site when is possible to make the calculation
    https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/arabic-lots-parts-astrology-online-calculator

Last edited: Oct 26, 2020
    Klaud likes this.
  12. The Traveler

Thanks! :D

13. The Traveler

Okay, that's my conclusion at moment, about live into byzantine empire.
    using cayce method:
    IF i was death of natural death, the more significant sinastry see my same birth day: 15 september recurring. (OR 30 august, if i want that moon fall into capricorn also on 825)

upload_2020-10-26_20-18-20.png

Inner circle: my birth circle. outside: byzantine chart
    IF i was dead from violent death, and moon-sun are switched and inverted, instead, the birth is on 15 january:
    upload_2020-10-26_20-17-31.png

Inner cycle byzantine.
    outside: my current life.

my arabic lot karma symbol is that:

26-27 degrees Gemini
    A disheveled young man sitting on a barren rock by the sea, crying.
    It denotes a person of melancholy disposition, on whom the circumstances of life will have much influence, to the point of depriving him of all happiness. To some extent nature is dependent and trusting, always understanding, but unfit for the battle of life. It also denotes some major heart problem, grief or disappointment in love, death of the husband or wife as the case may be. It is a degree of MELANCHOLIA.

26-27 degrees Gemini
    Symbol: a gypsy who sheds abundant tears.
    All the good characteristics of an artist (human sympathy, sensitivity, sense of universal suffering) as well as the evil ones (unbridled disorder, unfitness for the struggle of life) could have fallen into the fate of this native. His horoscope as a whole can only answer the question of whether this gift will find expression and materialize, or remain potential; whether the native is to reach the pinnacle of genius or crawl into the plains of modest craftsmanship. In any case, his is a precious and refined talent rather than a powerful and robust one; the ruin of mannerism is dangerously close.
    A life interwoven with wandering, disappointments and suffering.

26-27 degrees Gemini
    A large room, on the ceiling of which is a golden star.
    Indicates a superficial person, who sees more to admire in decorative art than in nature.

26-27 degrees Gemini
    Astrology writers; especially good for the Moon, who in an unusual mindset; refined or artistic unless negative aspects stand in the way; often denotes a genius; usually solemn or melancholy; suicide; phalanges (fingers).

26-27 degrees Gemini
    Symbol: a man sitting at a table, looking darkly at a violin with broken strings in front of him.
    It denotes an unstable firmness that lets the remediable evils of life strike it. Give way to worry, anxiety and darkness without a real cause, because the solution is always at hand if you think a little - usually it's in itself. Let him exercise his will and carry out his fine understanding. Then even an instrument with broken strings will produce music. It is a symbol of surrender.

26-27 degrees Gemini
    This degree suggests a Cancer-like conformity, which is still naive and undeveloped. There is a strong drive to keep the path accepted without any real awareness of the virtues the path has to offer. Here you just need to be with the herd; a feeling of being lost when alone. He is not particularly interested in what people think, but he will alienate those around him by defending what he believes is traditionally accepted. If beliefs are distorted enough, he could end up alienating everyone around him. Even if he walks alone, he cannot convince himself that he is out of step but, on the contrary, on the contrary that all the others are out of step except him. The main feature here is that he rarely understands what he is defending. Yet he will defend him to the death if necessary. In all this he firmly believes that he speaks for the majority even if he hears no other voice than his own. He believes that all the silent ones are on his side.

26-27 degrees Gemini

"MELANCHOLY"
    Often it denotes genius, usually solemn or a melancholy, refined or artistic touch unless the negative aspects stand in the way. A particularly good degree for the moon, which tends to an unusual mentality.

26-27 degrees Gemini Weber
    The polar star much further north at this level can promote the feeling that the world revolves around it, and indeed, it could, but this is unlikely to be true in all cases, particularly with Cancer and the Moon creating emotions. impertinent and unpredictable. Reversals of fortune. He should keep the "roots" and strive to develop many talents to the maximum. It can make a sensitive artist or craftsman home and caring.

26-27 degrees Gemini
    Diplomatic but too self-centered to achieve much. Cultivating the will bring out the subtler side of its nature.

26 Gemini "By the sea, a man and a woman are crying, sitting on the rocks."
    Romantic, melancholy and confident character inclined to become emotionally dependent. In a male chart, there is a lack of manhood and, therefore, the need to assert itself more strongly. In a female theme, after a disappointing marriage, a deep contempt and distrust of men develops and rejects any proposal for fear of being hurt again. For both genders, this degree describes a mismatched pair. Marriage ends in divorce or widowhood.

GEMINI 26
    Lots of food stored in a cool cave.
    By taking your greatest attributes, putting them away to keep them safe and moving on without them. Dare yourself

I know to operate without the enormous advantage of knowing everything in advance and falling into the position of moving according to primal instincts, every moment naked and followed
    the live trace of what arises. Transform yourself into an open, broadly emotional, fluent and flexible frontline participant, yet keeping on ice the most jaw-dropping array of greatest gifts - the ones that are too much for this world now. And being internally certain that sooner or later you will be able to tap into and tap into the greater frequencies of awareness, in order to undertake the path even further than what the spontaneous presence can begin to imagine.

26-27 degrees Gemini
    Quick, adaptable, sharp mind. Honest and direct. Many good ideas but difficulties
    concentrating the energy in any one area. (AQU-9-ARI, GEM-1-LEO)

That... substantially match perfectly with the type of personality i had on my first childhood. is very impressive. o.o
    my old me of last life should be match as behavour with my childhood, behavour, if is all correctly.

14. The Traveler

i not guess that my ESD syndrome is related to a life when i was a torturer or a injured sailor, honestly , also if they are interesting possibiliets. maybe the death by road stretching with a roman chariot can make sense, for byzantine contest. (some noble didn't love my previous artisan job? :p )
    i have the opinion is much more like a past soul suffering that was so big and struggle that it influenced the dna and embrional growing, instead.
    seems i was really a melanchonic and depressed person.
    but considering the historic contest of byzantine empire, i suppose i had all motivation for been a sad man, that lived only for his lonely job and ancient science.

15. The Traveler

I show also my birth chart (with asteroid and dwarf planets, , too):
    the amount of stuff into 12 house suggest that i really lived a lot of things or lives. pity that i not remember nothing of byzantine time, also if is the more intriguing for me, the more vivid is the explorer of the jungle. instead. : D
    upload_2020-10-26_20-30-57.png

Attached Files:

16. The Traveler

Vesta on asc and north node
    Eros on cancer, make make on lion, haumea on virgo, Psyche and hygeia on scorpion
    Pallas cong. moon on capricorn
    ceres on lilith on acquarius
    pholo and eris on aries
    juno, sedna, sappho, chariklo on taurus,
    chiron on gemini.

17. cloud potato

cloud potato Senior Registered

Welcome to the forums! :)

18. The Traveler

Thanks! I am not sure if reincarnation is thruly real or there is some other kind of things like genetical memory involved, or like metempsycosis of emotions, feeling and spirits (something like possession but not into the evil christian conception of that), but i like to read all the cases and testimoniance about that, cause is very fascinating as anthropological and psychological research about collective cosciounsness mind and about also historical recostructions of various ages of humanity D:
    russian ballet, cathar persecution, china, atlantis, byzantine empire... it's really intriguing.
    personally i have not explanation of my strange prenatal memories, i know only that they are very ancient and i have ever had, i re-elaborated that 4 flash back and take knowledge of it at 4 years-age. i am a person that rememeber very nicely my childhood with vivid memory from 4 age instead of 7 age.
    my QI is amount 124, for what i know. o.o
    well , i remember that on my childood i passed long and long hours observings natures, like birds, snails, a spider that building its net... i was very introverse and very hungry of knowledge. strangely i had ever the sensation that many things i studied on my childhood was not new, but just a review.