My two son's past life memories

Discussion in 'Children's Past Lives -Age 7 & under' started by 3Butterflies, Jun 9, 2013.

1. 3Butterflies

3Butterflies New Member

This is my first post here and I don't know if I should be posting these two experiences in separate threads or not. I am going to post about both experiences here. I apologize if this post becomes lengthy.

I will give a little bit of background in regards to my oldest son's past life memory that he shared with me when he was 2 or 2.5 years old. When I was in my early 20's, way before my son was born and before I had even met his father, I had a past life regression. My first "memory" was myself as a young girl about 7 years old standing barefoot in my parents very large (acreage) yard hidden in the trees playing in the mud. In fact, I distinctly remember the feeling of wiggling my toes in the mud. I remember knowing it was around the early 20th century, maybe 1904 or 1905. I remember hearing my father's frantic cries calling out for me, like he thought I was missing. I didn't want to call back to him because I thought I would be in trouble.. although I did not have any sort of feeling of being scared of him. In fact, I felt as if he was a very loving, doting father. I will post more details about this past life regression in the appropriate discussion area.

When my oldest son, T, was born we had this connection (at the time I thought this "connection" was a normal occurrence between mother and newborn child. I did have very strong connections between myself and younger son, R, and daughter but my oldest son but somehow different). We locked eyes the moment he was put on my chest for what seemed like eternity and there was a recognition on both our parts like we had just ran into each other like old friends who hadn't seen each other in a long while. It took my breath away. I hope I explained that properly. Most people look at me like I am nuts when I talk about it. From when T was a little baby my husband and I (and family) always commented on what an old soul he was (to this day he is like an adult trapped in a child's body). He was always very affectionate towards me. Everyone said he was such a momma's boy, always telling me how beautiful I was and how much he loved me. The one time he had seen me teary he was very young, maybe 9 months old. He crawled right over to me and wanted up. I picked him up and tried telling him I was okay. I expected a hug but instead he looked at me with a very reassuring look, like what a parent would give to their child who was upset, and took a piece of my hair and proceeded to wipe my tears away. It gave me chills and I am rather embarrassed to say, caused a few more tears. When T was about 2 or 2.5 we were playing and out of the blue he turns to me and says remember before when I was your dad and you were my daughter and I thought you were lost but you were actually playing in our woods in the mud? I was so scared. My jaw must have been hanging open because when he looked over at me he started laughing. I had goosebumps and every hair on my body was standing upright. I had never told him that story (being that he was so very young) and I rarely talk about the regression as most people aren't very receptive. To this day I have no idea where he would have got that idea other than it was an actual past life memory. He described the scene in detail. I am convinced that he must have been my father in that lifetime. How else would he have known? He didn't mention anything after and I didn't think to ask. He is now 7 and doesn't remember any of that but does say that it would be cool if he was my dad in this life so he could be my boss :rolleyes: haha.

Last year, my youngest son, R, had just turned 3. We were driving back to our house from doing errands. We live in a suburban area but a 3 minute drive and you are in farmland. We were driving down one of the rural roads with very large dairy farms on either side. Fields as far as the eye can see with the coast mountains in the background. I thought R had fallen asleep but suddenly he says mom do you remember when I died before? I told him I don't remember and asked him if he did. He didn't say anything so I let it be. A few minutes later he said I've been in fields like those (he was looking at the large cow fields). I said really? What were you doing in those fields? I was thinking that maybe he was remembering visiting farmers markets but as he had just asked if I remembered when he died before I thought he might be trying to tell me about his memory. R very matter of factly told me that he was shooting at people and that he had a gun with a sword at the end of it. I asked him if he had played this game with his brother and he said (in a frustrated tone), no this was before. I asked him who he was shooting at. He said people he knew and that they were friends but not anymore because they didn't agree. My husband is American and is VERY interested in the Civil War. We have watched many documentaries (before R was born and he had not been exposed to this or any kind of violence or war on tv) which made me think that this is what he was describing. I didn't want to lead him in anyway so I asked him if he remembered what he was wearing. He said I wear a blue uniform and I fought with many of my friends. I had lots of friends. I am very tough and I wasn't scared like a lot of them were. I asked him what else he remembered. He said, very simply, I died. I got shot here and pointed to his ribcage. And that was it. A few months later we had seen a mother duck and her ducklings walking in a row on the side of the road. He said to me look, those duckies are hup two three four hup two three four. Maybe related to what seems like a past life memory or maybe he was just making an observation. On a side note, up until the last month or two, R would speak with a decidedly southern US accent. Not deep south but definitely not Canadian/Northern US. My husband would just say, that's the American coming out in him, and laugh it off. I did mention that my husband is American but he is from the Pacific Northwest and his accent is very similar to ours on the West coast of Canada. Very different from how R would speak.

I apologize for the extraordinarily long post. If you've made it to the end, thank you! I think I have missed my opportunity to get more info out of T but with R, I am not sure how to bring it out, so to speak. Should I ask questions or should I just wait and see if he brings it up again? He is 4 now but hasn't mentioned anything else. I am definitely on alert though. I am hoping my daughter will share some past life memories with me when she is able to talk.

2. argonne1918

argonne1918 Senior Registered

Well, this is the last of your threads I have read and what I said in the other threads also applies here. There are people here in the forum who have had experiences similar to what you have just described. You are NOT crazy! You need to read Carol Bowman's books "Return From Heaven" and "Children's Past Lives" ASAP. She had experiences like these with her OWN children. You also need to start keeping a journal and write everything down, both for what you remember and your children's memories. Also, I would say that your oldest son IS your father. I currently know a 75 year old woman who remembers her past lives. Now that her husband and mother are both dead she feels she can discuss it without being told she is crazy or possessed. She told me her grandmother also remembered her past lives and that they shared a life together. When this woman was a young girl she and her grandmother would talk together when no one was around about their past lives. This was back in the 1930's and 40's!! I'm looking forward to hearing more about you and your children's PL memories.

3. emikua

emikua New Member

It was incredibly touching how you described the feeling you got when locking eyes with your oldest son for the first time.

Your past life regression and the memories both your sons have told you about seem pretty solid to me.

If you decide to further investigate all of these stories, please update us! :)

4. Mama2HRB

Mama2HRB Senior member

I, too, look forward to reading more of your posts. Welcome to the forum. :)

5. firebird

firebird Registered User

You explained it perfectly well! I've had a similar experience a number of years ago - the feeling is indescribable. My friend, who was with me at the time, picked up on it and told me later - although I never raised it with her - that she had never experienced what she had just witnessed in her life.

I really enjoyed reading your post. Thank you for sharing. If you son speaks about the civil war memory again, ask him if he remembers what his name was. You might then be able to do some follow up research.

6. Lady2

Lady2 Senior Registered

Fascinating read - thank you for sharing...I hope you will keep us updated if either of your sons remember more!

7. 3Butterflies

3Butterflies New Member

I have looked through the forums on this website and I think I know how to go about probing for more info without leading them in any way. R has told me about the big house he owned when he was bigger and that he was the "boss" and that he was married and had his own kids. If/when he talks about it again I will try to ask more questions and let you all know what I find out :) .

8. Mama2HRB

Mama2HRB Senior member

The biggest thing to remember is to only ask open ended questions and be careful not to lead him ....

And, be prepared to be shocked and not react. That was tough for me.

9. Obie

Obie Senior Registered

Welcome to the forum! Your PL memories are beautiful and touching!

10. Indian

Indian Senior Registered

I love your post :) T's validation of your regression memory certainly gave you proof positive reincarnation is real - and love is eternal :)

Maybe that's your husband's way to process his own unconscious memories of a previous life during the civil war? Maybe R was one of his friends (or foes) there - how do they connect? Your husband should try a regression too :)
    I liked this book a lot: http://www.amazon.com/Echoes-Battlefield-First-Person-Accounts/dp/0876043554/ref=sr_1_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1372875056&sr=1-2 - even though I most likely didn't live in the US during that period (I think I spent most of the 19:th century in south america)

11. hydrolad

hydrolad Senior Moderator Super Moderator

Through the distant mists of time, Souls remember having lived a lifetime with someone else and the bonding when first recognized is often instant and electrifying.

Parents, Relatives and Good friends often report that they looked into the babies eyes and knew right away, that they had known each other in the past.

It does make sense, it has often been said that the eyes are the portals to the Soul and you might be gazing at an old Soul in a new body, ready to begin his or hers newest adventure with people he or she once knew.

12. Deborah

Deborah Executive Director Staff Member

Welcome 3Butterflies,

Paper, pencils or crayons can help - perhaps offer them to your sons to draw what they remember.

Images drawn when they are young can be very telling. Next time one of them talks about before - when they were big and say something specific like "I owned a big house." Ask him to draw it so you can see. ;) Sometimes images speak louder than words and the information you want will flow without any prompting.

Please do keep us posted. And thank you for sharing your experiences.

13. argonne1918

That's an excellent idea. We should remember to tell parents of young children this.

14. 3Butterflies

3Butterflies New Member

Deborah - having them draw a picture is an excellent idea.

I think my oldest (who will be 8 this fall has forgotten) but my youngest son still has memories. I have recently become very interested in the Civil War era borne through research to validate what R had been describing to me (from what I can tell he was spot on). I was looking at pictures of Union uniforms and pictures of the weapons that were from the war. R sat down beside me and was looking at these pictures with me. I turned to a picture of the types of rifles that were used and all of a sudden he gets excited and points to what was listed as a sharpshooter's rifle and says, "that was mine! And I had one like that too!" He then points to one of the pistols (it looked like a pistol to me but I don't know a lot about guns). He didn't say anything else about his past life and soon after went back to playing with his siblings. I hope one day he remembers what his name was and tells me. It would be so interesting to look up the name to see if that person actually existed.

15. argonne1918

Very good. I hope you are writing all of this down. It's like putting a jigsaw puzzle together. Here's an idea - let him look at maps and/or pictures of Civil War battle sites.

16. argonne1918

Here is some information I found on Civil War sharpshooters. On the right side of the page is a list of battles where the sharpshooters were used. If you google "Civil War sharpshooters" you will find many articles. There may even be lists of names. He was part of an elite and highly skilled group if he was a sharpshooter.