Need Research Help, split lives? Partial life?

Discussion in 'Reincarnation Questions' started by Totoro, Dec 1, 2015.

1. Totoro

Totoro Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Just to summarize, I've had a distinct feeling I was involved in the Vietnam war somehow and that Cobra helicopters were involved. I love the military and I love aircraft. I even once considered joining both the air force and the army to fly Apache helicopters.

I had assumed that I had some sort of spirit guide like presence over someone during the war that enjoyed California, possibly surfing and hot rodding. Some a bit less than average and nerdy though, not your cool guy top gun hot shot.

So i did some research into Cobra helicopter losses and there were a handful and the man in the picture immediately stood out to me. What's weird is he looks like a tall, lanky version of me. The ears are my sons and he even seems to have a slight Asian influence in his eyes. He has a sister that lives in California near the beaches and they seem to share a love of them.

This more or less fits my feelings and impressions to a T. He doesn't fit my pattern of past lives though.. I also have an impression of someone during the boer war, which would have been during the gap in my last two lives.

I don't know where to begin really.. could I have just used "some" of my energy for a short life before my current? He was born in '49, on feb. 28th, which is really familiar to me for some reason.. My last life died in '45 and he died in '72. I was born in 74. Given that if that's the case and my last life was Chinese, could the eyes be a remnant from that? My son looks Chinese since, I assume, he was Chinese in his last life. I am now (if we consider this) two lives away from being Chinese and my eyes don't reflect that..

Does anyone have any inkling what could be going on here? Once more, I have all of these puzzle pieces and no big picture to work from .. ugh.. lol :) Thanks.

Here's a link to my previous thread on the query.. Capture.jpg

2. Totoro

I wonder if he could have been a split life of my son?

I did a quick tarot reading asking about him and I got the king of wands followed by the lovers and then followed by the queen of wands. I'm wondering if that meant brother and sister.. I often interpret the lovers card to indicate relationship and not necessarily "lovers".

I still don't know.. the personality though still sounds a bit like me.. but then again, my son's name is short for william..

3. PastPilot

PastPilot PastPilot

West Coast of North America where Winter seems to
    From what I have read, and from my own personal experiences with reincarnation, we tend to reincarnate within 4 years of our last life. For example, my last four incarnations:

b.1893? - d.1917: British Soldier WWI

b.1921 - d.1944: USA Army Air Corps WWII

b.1948 - d.1957: India; civilian

b.1960 - ?: Civilian

Dying young in a war can allow you to return quite quickly. When I was a child in the 1960s, my psychic grandmother often mentioned that the unrest of the 1960s was caused mainly by the high number of souls returning who were angry and fed up with society that created WWII. A war that saw millions of deaths. A lot of unrest was created by this.

I find is odd when I read that adults have past lives from the Vietnam War because I can still remember watching TV where the daily casualty reports were given on the 5pm news. This went on for almost 10 years. I forget just how long ago that war was. In my mind it seems just like last year. I can relate to having an interest in helicopters. It seems that once you were a pilot, you don't quickly forget that. Aircraft will always be an interest or hobby. I am forever going into flight museums and air shows. Its like a magnet for me. Even though I also served in the infantry in a number of lives, I am not that interested in seeing military tattoos (musical bands, reviews etc), etc.,... but aircraft is totally different. Don't understand why that is, but perhaps its just the freedom and the feeling that you are in control of this powerful machine that makes the difference. I still look up into the sky every time I hear an aircraft fly over -- that is something I have never been able to shake.

4. Eowyn

Eowyn Wrought out of steel

I don't believe in split incarnations (I have a scientific reason to say this but too complex to describe it in a few words), and I think overlapping lives have an explanation due to how time works. I'm slowly beginning to realize that for this type of cases we underestimate the possibility of soul connections, shared memories (meaning you let me see your memories so that I gain a bit of understanding just watching/feeling as if in virtual reality) or even our own ability to mental project and get glimpses of other people's lives (current or past). So, I'd say that if you feel some kind of familiarity with that picture and it's unlikely you were indeed reincarnated in that time and place, as you already have verified memories of another past life, I think it's possible you're getting information from a past life of someone very close to you, could be your son or not (just think of how many souls we can have a close connection with, probably they are countless). Just a theory still developing in my mind, but I think it's worth considering.

5. Totoro

Past pilot, I have to tell you I agree... I'm a die hard guns n guts type of guy, but I care nothing for tanks, jeeps or whatever. My desk at work is littered with model aircraft... B2, sr75, p38, Apache.. If it flies, I love it. Even fictional spaceships and air craft. My house is under the main flight path for MacDill AFB. During the heavy parts of Afghanistan and Iraq, I'd run out to look at the planes coming in. I could tell by the engines what planes were coming in and how many..

Once a soldier, forever a soldier. I was twice about to join (to fly an Apache no less), but fate pulled me in another direction. So now on the weekends, I play soldier out in the woods with teenagers and other dads!!

You hit the nail on the head though... This felt like me and what I rembered, but at the same time it wasnt me. But I also died young in '46 and when you mentioned dying young and being united again quickly, something clicked..

I'm not one to twiddle my thumbs and it occurred to me that I very well could have taken a time out of my main "stream" of lives to maybe jump into the fray in Vietnam.

The issue to me though is I have zero recollection of his family; they're not my family. If I was there I was an interloper.. And I guess that's the odd thing that sticks out to me.

However if this was me, they agreed to let me be there. He died at 24, but I was really moved though by how in his short time, he had touched so many lives.

I think if I did a short hop, it was to fight against the Chinese, even if by proxy, as they took over china and had imprisoned my family. To me, it was a mission. In out, case closed and maybe that's why it really didn't register. Although I do have plenty of 60's and 'nam triggers, which is what lead me in that direction.

The center face is dead on for mine. That kind of fits my theory too of soul groups.. We tend to look the same when we reincarnate with the same parents. This time, I was in a totally different group, so there is a much more exaggerated / different appearance.

I very well could have done the same thing during the boer war. I would have been a dutch soldier resisting a German invasion.. Both causes were very righeteous in my eyes, or as far as personal causes go.

Eowyn, I agree 100% were on the same track, scientifically speaking I bet, we seem to have a lot in common in that area!! I doubt it was my son, he had a 5 year over lap with my past lives brother. Im not inclined to think he had two overlaps..

I could merge everything with my disbelief in split lives either. Although past pilot got me thinking.. I responded to him while you were replying lol. What do you think of my train of thought above?

BTW, this person lived in a narrow gap between now and the life before. So it could have happened. There was another previous gap with similar glimpses before that life too lol

6. Eowyn

Eowyn Wrought out of steel

From what PastPilot said: I think we just can't draw conclusions and patterns from the intermission periods. One, because time is not linear on the other side, so it just doesn't matter if there were 1 or 4 years between one life and the next. If there's 1 year between two lives, this doesn't mean we were 1 year in the spiritual world. To put it simple, 1 year on Earth could be the equivalent to 50 years in the spiritual world, or 30 in the astral, or 20 in another plane of the astral, etc. (it depends on your state of consciousness). Two, I think a violent death (including suicide) doesn't make you necessarily incarnate more quickly. From my own experience, for the last couple of centuries my past lives have been very close to each other, I don't have all the exact dates, but I'm sure in some of them the intermission periods are just months or even shorter. Not all were violent deaths. We just can't know "how quick" we have reincarnated. In fact, given the "curvature" of time, it seems to me that the "shorter" this earthly time is, the longer we've been in the spiritual world, in the higher realms. I know it's hard to understand, my point is it just doesn't matter, it's something individual for every person, and possibly we reincarnate just in the precise moment we want.

Now, from what you say: you would be talking of a simultaneous life. My theory is you just can't be reincarnated in two bodies at the same time. A different thing is that, from a higher perspective, perhaps in a subconscious way, you have been aware of that life for whatever reason. I think that in altered states of consciousness (dreaming, sleeping, an also while awake) we can get information from things happening in distant places and times, but only rarely this information is made conscious. This would be what psychics do, yes, but I think we all can do it in a certain degree. Maybe it's a person very close to you, maybe you were there "as a guide" like you said, helping him from the other side, while incarnated in another body. I think this is quite possible. I don't think it's too farfetched to think you could even sense some of his emotions, as we're all connected. But this doesn't mean this other person is you.

7. Totoro

This is something I haven't encountered before and I wonder if I lack the terminology to talk about it correctly.. lol.

I have very strong impressions of being at the Boer war. That would have been in the 60 year gap or so between my life that ended in 1839 and my next life which started in 1906.

During that time period period, I have distinct impression that I lost track of someone. I have a memory of floating out through a tent and zooming around a sort of camp. If I had to describe it, it was more like "scanning" or to draw a modern equivalent, it would be like putting on "god mode" in a computer game and being able to walk through walls and fly around over the game.

I didn't feel like a ghost, I felt panicked because someone was there and then they weren't and then I couldn't find them. It was from that memory that I say I may have been some sort of guide. I also feel quite at home with the Victorian time period and I had just assumed that was from watching the world by proxy.

But this time, I actually have a photo to go by and some hard leads that point strongly towards validating what I've known or seen. Before this point, I just used to instinctively say that there was a boy out there I watched over or maybe some day I'll find my boy when I thought it or him, I suppose.

It could be true again, that this is someone I watched over, but I can't shake the feeling that this is me. I watched the same shows he did, liked the same music, I prefer the same style of dress.. clean cut with a lean towards being old fashioned or down to earth and wholesome. I wanted the same job he had.. Even thought I was born in '74, I know the 60's better than the decades I grew up in. In fact I hated the 70's and the early part of the 80's. Everything hippie had entered the mainstream and it was this weird mix of urban chic and granola, I found it very off putting. From this new research, it's apparent to me that we have much of the same personality, drives, tastes, ambitions etc.

I don't know how to reconcile that against what I know, because his I know his life isn't mine, his family etc aren't in my soul group.

He's not my biological son because they're different souls, this person's soul is much, much closer to my own than my biological son, who is part of my soul group. My son is even apparently named after this person, his name literally means little William.

The answer, that I'm willing to postulate and believe is that possibly this person is some sort of child soul of mine or it came from literally right next to mine, like i'm the older brother or the 'ol block that the chip came right off of. I'm not well versed in that kind of concept though and I also haven't encountered anything like that before; so I'm at a loss in how to describe it. Some readings I did yesterday would seem to support that though.

8. Totoro

continued..

It's either that or as you said, it's a simultaneous life. I do think that you can fold and wrinkle time here, but only so much.. 10 years give or take on average from what I can tell.

The thing is, both this person and the person in the boer war both fit into gaps between both of my known lives, as time being measured in this dimension. I agree that we can only inhabit one body at a time and logically I was either here or I was over there observing. I'm willing to think the latter is the case, it's just how close this person is to myself has thrown me for a loop, if that makes sense.

I'm in agreement with your analysis, but rather than being memories that I've perceived as my own, I know I would have made similar choices and I've tried to in this life. But that may have only been accentuated by viewing them through someone else's eyes, rather than being the source of it. I know that sounds weird, but it also does lend more to the case of being a guide. My biological son shares similarities with me, but we're quite different. Here, in this incarnation, I can help him as those differences are an advantage. However on the other side, you're much, much closer to the inner workings of the person and it's an advantage to be of the same energy, because there, you're almost operating from within, as one person, whereas while incarnate, you're separate entities.

But thank you for taking the time to read through all this and trying to help me :) And you too PP, it's good to know I'm not the only war dog here..

9. Totoro

I don't know how much faith I put in it, but I guess there's new age schools of thought that say that new, helper, souls are coming here in waves to try and help out. There's a link below that talks about it. Could that be what your grandmother was talking about?

https://earthenergyreader.wordpress.com/2012/11/30/what-type-of-spiritual-volunteer-are-you-and-mayan-calendar-hiatus/

10. PastPilot

PastPilot PastPilot

West Coast of North America where Winter seems to
    Myself and my brothers were all reincarnated from souls who died in WWII. My oldest brother was a factory worker in the UK, my other brother was a German Infantryman and I was in the US Army Air Corps. Many of my friends were also died in WWII with one being in the same bomber as myself.

A large number of reincarnating souls between 1940 and 1950 were returning souls from the war, either military or killed in combat. Probably numbering, worldwide, in the millions. That would probably effect a society when so many died traumatic deaths, either consciously or subconsciously. All my grandmother stated was that the collective thought of these souls was to find alternative ways in life to avoid conflict. Many of these souls dropped out and faded away, at least until they hit 30 years old or so and then they started to integrate themselves back into society. Having grown up next to hippy communes, I can say that they did not want to be involved in conflicts/wars -- that was spoken of quite a bit, whereas the previous generation was brought up to think that fighting in a war was just how society worked. Huge difference between the two generations in just 20-25 years.

11. ZeonChar

ZeonChar Senior Member

I agree with Eowyn in that split incarnations seem improbable. I also agree that there's an explanation for overlapping lives (which are different from split incarnations) because of the way time works here in the physical world versus the astral realm.

As far as the "Asian eyes" goes, there's also another explanation in that this genetic trait is also very common in a certain European group and is often called "Irish eyes."