Negative Entities: My Experiences

Discussion in 'Parapsychology' started by PastPilot, Apr 23, 2015.

1. PastPilot

PastPilot PastPilot

West Coast of North America where Winter seems to
    I have only seen negative entities when I was a child. What I saw is strange to describe. I was about 6 years old and the entities were trying to get a reaction from me. They used to scare the crap out of me by jumping out suddenly from around corners. Their intent was to scare, get a reaction. In all cases, they were malformed beings, slimy fecal-brown, with malformed facial features. I only had encounters two or three times, and then never saw them again. My grandmother, who was psychic, stated she "cleansed" our house when she came over for a visit. She explained that I am psychic and because I was young, I attracted them because of my energy. She gave me a protection prayer to say each night before I go to sleep. After her visit, these sort of encounters ended. That didn't mean I didn't see them in my nightmares, but those were rare, but similar.

My experiences with Dark or Negative Entities mainly comes from the experiences of other people whom I have spoken with over the years. I couldn't post my article here because it is too long to place into one posting and I find it awkward and disruptive when articles are spread over four or five postings. Instead I posted it at a different location online, which makes it a bit easier. I do not think you need to signup to read the article, at least that didn't seem to be the case when I tested it with my backup computer (I always have three computers running at the same time due to my work -- each one has a specific function). Again, these are not my personal experiences, but were relayed to me. I just wrote about what I was told and what I have read. It spans back almost 50 years for the first experience to about 7 years ago for the last.

http://www.experienceproject.com/stories/Have-Psychic-Experiences/5748300

The one point I forgot to mention about these entities in my article is that they are not like human beings in that they do not possess souls. This was noted in the shaman article. In a sense, they exist because because we allow them to exist. Without our emotional outbursts, they would not be here. Where they come from is unknown to me, but perhaps its another dimension, drawn out because they feed on negative emotion? Perhaps they are similar to Fairies or Dark Fairies? Perhaps Dark Fairies is really what they are?

--

I am very surprised I have not been able to find more information on this anywhere. Mainly because whenever I have spoken with psychics who have experienced this, and there have been many, all have spoken about it as if its a "matter of fact", and yet, I can find no books on the subject. Its commonly spoken about, but not by the general population.

I am amazed David Icke didn't jump all over this when he had his chance; instead he went with lizards. I think he would have gotten more mileage out of entities.

2. SeaAndSky

SeaAndSky Senior Registered

PastPilot,

This is cool stuff. I don't have time to respond in depth, but I don't think I would want to call them "fairies"--they actually seem to be what used to be called "Imps" but since that has religious connotations (as does the fact that they avoid going into churches). So, maybe it would be better to avoid that and use some other name. Hmm. How about "gargoyles" for what they look like?

S&S

PS--Are these the same types of entities that troubled you as a child?

3. PastPilot

PastPilot PastPilot

Imps would be a good name actually. The entities I saw as a child did not look like what the people describe in my article... I think. What I saw was about the same size as a human, human-ish in shape, but without wings.

My mother remembers being terrorized one evening by an entity. She was about 4 years old and said that there was a hideous creature in her bedroom. Her brother came running in to help and actually stood next to it, but he couldn't see it. My mother described it as a large purple monster with a huge head, but she only saw it the one time. She stated her mother, my grandmother, came in and told it to leave and it just vanished never to return.

My grandmother told me, when I was a child, to ignore such creatures, as they are only there to scare children. They take on a form that they feel will scare the child the best. She just told me to repeat the prayer I was taught and they will leave. Easy to say. The real scary part was whenever relatives came by to visit and stay with us, I had to give up my room and sleep downstairs in the basement. Having seen these creatures before, I was sure they lived in the dark recesses of our basement. Much fun.

--

Interesting but not related:

My mother said that there was the ghost of a woman at the very top of the stairs in the house she grew up in. She, her mother and her sister would see it now and then at night. They lived in an old mansion. It always appeared as a woman sitting on the top step. My grandmother spoke of the ghost often, mentioning it to me too, and always told my mother to ignore it and just walk through it, but my mother stated doing that always terrified her and her sister, but that is what they did. Eventually, my grandmother found out that if you put a baby carriage on the top of the stairs, the ghost disappeared. So for the remainder of the days my mother stayed at that house, there was always a baby carriage positioned at the very top of the stairs, off to one side. If a house keeper removed it, rolled it away somewhere, the ghost would reappear at night again. No one really knew why the ghost was there, but it remained with the house until my family sold it in 1960. However, this was a ghost of woman, not an entity. Quite different.

4. spacecase0

spacecase0 Senior Registered

I had the same things showing up to me when I was a kid,

I eventually figured out that they feed on fear,

not hard to get rid of them if you pity them for needing to feed on fear

they seem to dislike pity

5. PastPilot

PastPilot PastPilot

Yes, fear is mentioned as something an entity (Imp) will feed upon. I also recall someone writing years back, no idea where I read it, but it is a vague memory, that the key to releasing yourself from these entities is to simply pity them and to mentally send them love. They cannot thrive on positive emotions and will be repelled.

6. Totoro

Totoro Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Its too bad that usetawuz isn't around anymore. He had a lot of experience in this area.

He said much the same thing.. They were energy cast offs and not really alive.

7. SeaAndSky

PastPilot,

I think you mentioned that your grandmother taught you a prayer to use against such things (including the ones that used to try and scare you as a child). I'd love to know what it was, though you may feel it best to PM me if you think posting it would offend "management".

I sometimes suffer from waves of anxiety, which is just another name for fear. This makes me wonder to what extent all of these beings (not just the "closet monsters" preying on kids) seek to create the feelings in us that they feed on, and how they do it.

Also, I can't think these creatures aren't alive--not from their reported actions. That doesn't mean there aren't some other things out there (such as maybe the cast-off astral bodies of ascending souls) that might be un-alive and still gravitate towards and suck off energy. Lots of stuff out there. Its just I can't see these entities and imps as anything but "alive" based on their behavior.

S&S

8. PastPilot

PastPilot PastPilot

Protection Prayers

This is the prayer I was taught when I was a child. I was about 6 years old or so when my grandmother taught it to me. I memorized it so well that I could recite it in my sleep, which came in handy when I had nightmares at night. I found I could recite it to myself during a nightmare despite being asleep.

Protection Prayer 1:

Lord Jesus please let nothing come between me and God.

God protects me therefore I am not afraid because God protects me.

Later the prayer I was taught changed to an older Celtic prayer. Although the Anglican Church also uses a variation of this prayer, it actually dates to a period far older than the church itself.

Protection Prayer 2:

The Light of God surrounds me

The Love of God enfolds me

The Power of God protects me

The Presence of God watches over me

Wherever I am God is

I used to keep business size cards in my car with the "Protection Prayer 2" on them when I belonged to a ghost hunting group. A number of people wanted to say a protection prayer before entering a known haunted site. I would hand out cards with this protection prayer on them to those who felt they needed it. Surprisingly, quite a few people requested them.

9. PastPilot

PastPilot PastPilot

I will have to look up "energy cast offs", but I think I get the idea that the entities are not created the same as humans, with souls. They simply exist and we as humans give them power to exist in our realm, although few people can really see or feel their presence other than feel tired, worn out, or lost. It appears that only those who let themselves be used are effected.

10. PastPilot

PastPilot PastPilot

Something occurred to me yesterday while I was posting this thread that definitely relates to the theme. About 40 years ago my mother was reading a book written by a psychic who worked with two or three other psychics. They took it upon themselves to visit insane asylums to help those who were, in effect, wrongfully locked up because they were deemed insane by family members and doctors because they claimed to be seeing "demons" or ghosts, or hear voices in their heads that turned out to be their guides, etc.

The author of the book would seek out those who were in effect psychic themselves, but were locked up. The group of psychics would interview groups of patience and weed out those who really should not be there. They claimed that the numbers were small, but as many as 5% of inmates. Some of those who were wrongfully locked up just learnt to lie and say they no longer could see demons, etc., and were eventually released, but this group of psychic's goals were to educate these individuals so they could understand their gifts and how to better fit into society where they would not be causing problems with the authorities, family members, employers, etc. I guess in a sense, teach them to speak when it is safe to do so.

I keep wondering how many people are locked away, or on various medications, to help with their so called, manic behavior, when they really are seeing entities, ghosts, etc.

I knew someone, just over 20 years ago who had herself undergo electrical shock therapy because she had lost her second child during delivery. The weeks following she would see her deceased grandmother holding her deceased child, showing her that everything is OK. She took it to mean she was going mad. The therapy devastated her memory and to this day, one day a week is lost from her short term memory.

Angie Brown likes this.
  11. Cryscat

Cryscat Senior Member

Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2015
  12. PastPilot

PastPilot PastPilot

Great article! I wish I could help somehow, but unless I could communicate with the individuals, I'd just be in the way and mess it up.

Does make me more aware of the situation that must exist everywhere in the world. No telling how many people this must happen to.

13. SeaAndSky

PastPilot,

Exorcising an entire country to remove "negative entities":

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/catholicnews/2015/06/what-happens-when-an-entire-country-becomes-infested-with-demons/

I thought this was interesting in view of your topic, both in terms of the information that the creatures that are the subject of your post tend to infest certain areas and that they don't like to go into churches. So, the questions are: (1) whether a country-wide infestation of the type discussed here is possible (and why yes/no); and (2) whether an entire country can be exorcised in the manner discussed here (and why yes/no)?

When an entire country is beset by poverty, drugs, killing, gangs and associated problems (i.e., it becomes more comprehensively like the limited inner city areas you cite), can it be approached using the powers that hold back such entities in other cases? Are the negative entities at work in Mexico like those you discuss, or something different? Lots to think about, but I hope they are successful for the sake of Mexico.

Cordially,

S&S

Angie Brown likes this.
  14. ZeonChar

ZeonChar Senior Member

I found this whole post very interesting and informative, including the articles linked too! I often believe that negative entities feed on us, I have never been able to see them though (probably for the best).

I went to visit a friend in Canada many years ago who was psychic and seemed to be trying to contact the spirits of the dead. It made me uncomfortable and I remember returning home and feeling that something(s) had followed me. My grandmother is very psychic and my mother and I only have a small fraction of what she has but even then I was able to detect these entities following me to work and around my apartment (I would constantly feel chills passing through me throughout the day and I would feel them trying to touch me and they would sit on my bed for instance and make it bounce). I asked for spiritual assistance from a group I knew but in the end what got rid of them was I stopped feeding them. Meaning I ignored them completely and focused my time and energy on living my life in a positive way. I was really unhappy with my job at the time and my location so I volunteered to go with the Army to Iraq and I was very excited to live life again and gain new experiences. Pretty soon after this all the signs faded and I haven't felt them again until I visited the site of a recent mass murder scene, where they did not follow me either.

I don't know if what followed me and what I felt was these entities or what we would think of as ghosts or maybe just residual energy, as it might have been at the mass murder scene. I do believe spirits will linger who cannot move on and who are stuck in negativity and who will try to attach to living people.

15. SeaAndSky

Hi Zeon,

I know what you mean by the sense of something problematic around and getting chills. I also have found that the best general remedy is to totally ignore and not think about whatever it is. One can keep their head down and immersed in the material and/or the positive spiritual--don't let your mind wander to the thought of what is there--you'll just get more chills and I think that it encourages them to stick around. Cultivate prayer and good vibes. OTOH, just letting your mind go back to them even months later can seem to draw them back pretty quickly--things in the astral seem to work differently!

Though it has worked for me in most instances, I am not sure that totally ignoring them is the best strategy for all negative entities (though I think prayer and positive thoughts are always good). Ignoring may just be the best for the ones that feed on fear and anxiety or that want some form of interaction from the physically living. There do seem to be quite a few different types discussed in esoteric writings.

Of course, there are some that insist that the disembodied human type (ghosts) mostly just need someone to help them move on. This may be true, but I can't really speak to that except to note that this is not an area in which I am gifted (as far as I can tell).

S&S

Angie Brown likes this.
  16. ZeonChar

ZeonChar Senior Member

S&S, while ignoring the entities and focusing on more positive things worked for me, I do imagine that there are different entities that require a different approach. I tend to be a highly spiritual person with good intentions and I believe I have a good aura about me so I don't think I would attract this type of stuff normally, but I made the mistake of observing my psychic friend attempt to contact spirits and just my passive observation allowed them to attach to me. I guess it goes to show you can't be on the fence about this kind of thing, you are either a part of it or you have to completely disallow it.

17. soulfreindly

soulfreindly Senior Registered

I had several encounters with ghosts and one form called a thought form.. or something like that .. thought was part of the its title..

IT played on my own thoughts .. sort of creating one negative one which I took on as my own . When I became aware of it . it could sense it was not strong enough and was let go of . It was definitely different from the regular ghosts ... ie maybe did not have the soul you mention?

It may have been Hanna Kroeger who I heard of this from.?

18. spacecase0

spacecase0 Senior Registered

from what I know, a thought form is something like a computer program

someone practicing magic makes them to go out and do things,

the issue is that they almost never shut them off when they are done,

they go about doing other things after the task they were made for is done

so when you find one causing issues, turn it off (ask it to end, or however that works)

19. Blueheart

Blueheart Senior Member

Personally, I have heard of them described as a black cloud far more often than the winged-things mentioned in the article. That said, I would agree that they seem to be something everyone knows about.

Anyway, they gather and disburse much like a rain-shower. Negative entities are just icky; no intention, demon or otherwise behind them. They just are, and like a magnet, like will find like.

Thought forms, in my opinion, are more specifically created by human beings. They will dissipate eventually, although some are much stronger than others, and hence, will last longer. Thought forms, however, are not necessarily negative. Prayer can create them.

I am rather shocked no one has mentioned smudging yet. Sage is traditional, and has always worked for me.

20. hydrolad

hydrolad Senior Moderator Super Moderator

The many Positives of Sage

Yes, Sage works really well, and it appears to work well for others too.

As a child I convinced my Grandmother to let me burn some Sage, telling her it smelled good and cleared the air.

I didn't tell her the real reason, it was to protect us from "whiny kids" and their visiting parents.

I don't know if it was the Sage or not, but the kid in question and I became fairly good friends after this until he moved away.

As an Adult, I often suggest Sage to others for it's many positive properties.

21. Angie Brown

Angie Brown Senior Registered

An old thread, but made me think of Haiti.

Best wishes,

Angie