New book by Dr. Jim B Tucker in april 2021

Discussion in 'Children's Past Lives -Age 7 & under' started by SleeplessFox, Oct 15, 2020.

1. SleeplessFox

SleeplessFox Senior Member

I don't want to do any commercial for book writers or book publishers but I just read that Dr. Jim B Tucker is about to release a new book in spring 2021 (amazon tells me it will be out in April):

This is how it looks like:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Maybe some of you are thrilled as I'm to read new cases that were investigated by him :)

2. Summer785

Summer785 Active Member

It says it’s “fully-updated” but that it’s the 2 previous books he wrote? There is a new introduction but I have read and own his previous books already. Do you think it’s the exact same 2 books just put together verbatim or did he rewrite reach?

3. Speedwell

Speedwell Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Maybe you could get hold of a table of contents or a list of chapter names. My guess is that there may be some quite small additions, maybe individual cases updated where there is new information. Equally, I expect other parts hardly changed. On the whole my guess is if you already own the previous books it wouldn't be worthwhile to buy the new one.

fireflydancing and Summer785 like this.
  4. Summer785

Summer785 Active Member

I have it pre-ordered anyway :) I like Jim and wouldn’t mind reading the books again. And I can donate the two previous books and spread the knowledge!

5. RedSunshine

RedSunshine Senior Member

You are so generous. Giving back to the community is the best thing to do. Good job!

Summer785 likes this.