New here

Discussion in 'Children's Past Lives -Age 7 & under' started by angeleyes9904, Jun 20, 2008.

1. angeleyes9904

angeleyes9904 New Member

Hello,

As you can tell I am new here, I am the mother of 2 boy's my 3 year old is having vivid past life recalection.

He has told me his other mother's name first and last told me where he died, and talks about things before his daddy was born.

I really enjoy listening to him, he just say's something and goes about his days.
    but I think he has abandonment issues do to something that happened before this life, I am trying to figure out what happened without pushing him.

Any ideas would be great

2. ChrisR

ChrisR Administrator Emeritus Staff Member Super Moderator

Hi angeleyes,

Welcome to the forum, and thanks for sharing your son's experiences, it does sound like he's remembering a past-life.

You're doing the right thing by not pushing him. Let any memories surface on their own, and if/when he starts talking, try to make a conversation with him about it, agree with him as if you already know what he's talking about, and most important, write everything he says down in a journal and keep it safe for future reference. Most of the time it's like trying to put a huge puzzle together remembering past lives, and a journal could be invaluable to you later on.

If you think he may have abandonment issues, whenever he indicates this, just reassure him that it was all a long time ago, and that he's safe now, and loved very much by his family, but I'm sure you do that already - ;)

If you haven't done so already, it is always a good idea to pick up a copy of Carol Bowman's book Children's Past Lives, it's packed full of useful information for parents like yourself - ;)

I hope you enjoy the forum, and please keep us updated with your son's journey.

Chris - :)

3. Sunniva

Sunniva Administrator Emeritus

Hi angeleyes and welcome to the forum :) Thanks for sharing!

I hope you find the forum helpful, I'm sure by browsing through you will find a lot of parents, who are 'going through' the same and valuable advice on how to react towards it :)

4. alaskanlaughter

alaskanlaughter Senior Registered

Welcome! :) I would love to hear details about your child's past life memories and how you learn about it.

5. angeleyes9904

angeleyes9904 New Member

You know when he first started talking about her I was upset, I told him I am your mommy, then me being into all this stuff thought 'HIS OTHER MOTHER" like he called he.

H e has told me her name at least what she was called Jennane Hughs, I don't no if her first name was jenavie, or maybe something else, but that is how he say's it.

He told me she had red hair and blue eyes, I also have blue eyes but not red hair.

what really gave me goose bumps is when he told me he died on the farm, so when he talks about this I just ask maybe 1 question and let him talk.

6. Karoliina

Karoliina Moderator Emerita

Hello Angeleyes9904 and welcome. :)

Others have already given you good advice, and I'm sure you'll know how to react to your son's stories - if not instinctively, then at least after reading through some informative threads here and most definitely Carol Bowman's books.

As you said your son talks about his past life often, but says usually only some little thing at a time, it's very important to write everything down, so that you wouldn't forget those little things - they are often gems. :thumbsup:

Please keep us updated. If you're interested in the facts of his potential past life, you already know it took place probably in an English-speaking country as the mother's name sounds like that. :)

Karoliina

7. Kay

Kay Senior Registered

Hi angeleyes9904 welcome to the forum and thank you for sharing your son's experience with us.

8. oldsoul

oldsoul Senior Registered

Indigo Child?

Hello angeleyes9904,

Interesting to hear about your son. He is probably an Indigo Child, possibly even a "Crystal Child". These are some New-age terms that describe many of the children who are born these days. If you go to www.soulmemorydiscovery.com you will find a good source of information about them. Wayne and Ellen Kaufman have written some good books on healing and handling these children. It is an honor to be selected by one of these spirits to parent them, but challenges go with the responsibility.

The veil between the worlds (and dimensions) is very thin for your little man, he sees through them. He may see through a lot of people too, and be very empathatic. He chose you for a reason, and it could very well be as much for your growth and karma as his own.

9. Karoliina

Karoliina Moderator Emerita

Thank you for the information, Oldsoul. I'm not very familiar with the indigo and crystal children claims/categories, but I'd just like to add that it's normal for children to remember past lives, and they don't have to be any more special than the other kid if they talk about these memories.

All children are little miracles, imo. ;)

Karoliina

10. vicky

vicky Senior Member

Hi angeleyes,

My son also used to have a fear of abandonement specifically by me. I could not even take a shower without him standing outside and crying hyserically until he was over 3 years old.

Anyway, he also spoke of his pastlife mother dying. This explained everything. He went on to tell me he was worried I would die.

I talked to him about it and then I would talk to him while he was asleep and that helped but really eventually, he just grew out of it.

Good luck.

Vicky