• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Next Life Wishes

There and back again

Hi TABA,

I'm interested. My belief system includes what most would call "evil archons" as part of the mix. Actually, it sees this planet as a battleground, but I don't really want to drag in too many variables when all I really want to do is get a link to the site and thread from which this conversation was pasted.

Thanks.

Cordially,
S&S

PS--I have spent years engaging with John Tat on similar issues on his thread. When his thread was closed, we continued discussions on this issue, sub rosa. Anyhow, he always believed something somewhat similar about the reincarnation process, though we are completely at odds over who the "bad guys" are in this scenario. Also, I have long had my doubts about the scenario painted by John Newton in his two books. They initially overwhelmed me, and I still consider them to be powerful evidence, but not without some doubts. Somehow, it all seems a bit to "pat" and perfect to me. This is especially true as the system he portrays purports to be all inclusive, but there are cases where people don't seem to participate and/or seem to reincarnate without being part of this scenario. So, ???

Tinnos

Hi TABA,

Has this thread been pruned? It seems like there were a lot more prophetic videos plus a long discussion about California seceding from the U.S., but maybe I'm getting this one mixed up with another thread.

SeaAndSky

Senior Registered
Thanks Tinnos! I moved and revised it.

Cordially,
S&S