• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Panic attack during regression

standbyme

Hi everyone!
I tried to do a self regression again and although I didn’t see anything (I have aphantasia so it makes this even more difficult), I had a very strong emotional reaction when the man in the video asked me to think about the happiest day of the past life. I had a panic attack so I had to stop. I feel like I’ll never succeed...Maybe that’s why it never works for me but I always go in with a completely blank state of mind and I’m pretty good at managing negative and distracting thoughts...Can you guys please help me with some advice? Thank you!

Hi Standbyme, Sorry to hear you had a bad/negative encounter during regression. I've never really explored self-regression to any extent--more as a means of meditation for me. I did, however, go through regression with a professional who specialized in past life regression and research. And I will tell you that I had some serious panic attack moments. It was intense and very frightening. I would not have wanted to experience those moments alone and without her professional guidance. Exploration of the deep psyche is not a cakewalk; you're dealing with things we don't fully comprehend. I'm glad you came out of it ok, and I hope you'll be mindful of the depth of intensity this session can cause. Perhaps ask a like-minded friend to sit with you as you explore these topics. Blessings, Tman

Hi everyone!
I tried to do a self regression again and although I didn’t see anything (I have aphantasia so it makes this even more difficult), I had a very strong emotional reaction when the man in the video asked me to think about the happiest day of the past life. I had a panic attack so I had to stop. I feel like I’ll never succeed...Maybe that’s why it never works for me but I always go in with a completely blank state of mind and I’m pretty good at managing negative and distracting thoughts...Can you guys please help me with some advice? Thank you!
It might be best for you to get a regression with a professional.

Hi everyone!

Panic attacks are normal if the memories are traumatic and/or there still is quite a lot of deep-seated trauma in those memories. I've had memories where there is quite a lot of deep-seated trauma to the point where i've wanted to absolute back out and go "hell no, I ain't seeing this again." However, if it is really deep-seated trauma, I suggest you do not regress alone and ask for the assistance of your Spirit Guides or a regressionist.

It probably means that the happiest day of your life also had something quite traumatic happen to you. Instead of remembering the happiness, you are remembering the trauma that is still deep-seated in there. I have a few memories like that, but once I healed that trauma, it allowed me to focus on the happier moments that happened in that particular day.

Eva x

Last edited:
Back