Past Life Friend

Discussion in 'Reincarnation Questions' started by Alinochka, Dec 4, 2020.

1. Alinochka

Alinochka Active Member

I don’t know why, but I felt compelled to write this post. Is there anyone here reading this with a past life from WWII? I feel like there was someone, perhaps a friend or memorable acquaintance that I knew from that life on this forum. I feel they will be drawn to this post if they are meant to connect. I have vague and disjointed memories, but I believe I may have died in either a ghetto or some abandoned building. I feel as though I died as a young teen. I have been told that I sometimes speak in a different language when I’m asleep in this life. I don’t know what language though, but I believe it may be relevant to that life. Please reach out if this resonates with you.

If this post is not allowed, I apologize and can take it down immediately.

SeaAndSky likes this.
  2. SeaAndSky

SeaAndSky Senior Registered

Hi Alinochka,

There are and have been many who have WWII memories. The one you are seeking may have been active for awhile and left, or may be here now. However, I think they will have an easier time connecting if you can give more of an idea of what your PL in WWII was like. Is there anything you can add? You may not know anything exact, but even your feelings and intuitions might be helpful.

Cordially,
    S&S

Alinochka likes this.
  3. Alinochka

Alinochka Active Member

Yes, for sure. I only remember towards the end of my life. I feel that I am going to connect with someone whom I knew before things got so bad. I have spoken of horrors in my dreams of this past life before. http://reincarnationforum.com/threads/how-do-i-know-this-dream-was-real.9272/

My intuition was telling me to post about this because at the right time I feel like it will resonate with someone. I know we can all look different from life to life, but I have a feeling that I at least have the same eyes so I believe that will play a big factor in recognizing me from the past life. I have my avatar picture here.

My birth family from Russia (I was adopted) said that I had some relatives from Riga, Latvia that perished in the Holocaust. I know sometimes in soul circles you reincarnate from your own family. I just don’t know about that yet. So perhaps it was in Latvia. I’m still researching it.

Thank you for your reply. You always have such insightful things to contribute to the conversation and I appreciate it.

Eva1942 and SeaAndSky like this.
  4. SeaAndSky

Hi Alinochka,

I re-read your prior thread, which refreshed my memory. I definitely wish you luck. There have been a variety of people I have met here over the years who hope to make contact with PL friends or relatives via this board. Few seem to have much success, but most do not indicate any intuitions about this, they are just trying all available avenues. So, maybe you have more chance than the rest. From all I have read on such subjects, it seems that many such "meetings" are pre-arranged, or that two souls mutually seeking each other are drawn together by the power of their own intent (and often by love). So, I definitely don't think your quest is hopeless. However, I would stay aware of your surroundings and the people you meet everywhere you go. The "intent" I mentioned could draw you together here, but it also may bring about a chance encounter elsewhere. Perhaps it will be like the old love song, where eyes meet across a crowded room!

Cordially,
    S&S

PS--You mentioned your eyes and your avatar. I'm not sure what you mean. Is the "avatar" an actual current photo?

Tesso and Alinochka like this.
  5. Alinochka

Alinochka Active Member

Yes, I’m really hoping to find a friend from this past life. But I felt like I was supposed to post it. Like you said, the correct soul will be guided to it if we are meant to be friends in this life. I believe that we will mutually hold the key to more memories from that life and thus, be able to work towards healing. Perhaps, as you said, this is a sign of a prearranged meeting and will signal to the universe and their guides to nudge them in the right direction.

As for my avatar, I apologize, I misspoke. I meant my profile picture. This photo was taken 3 almost 4 years ago at my senior prom. I loved dressing in this period. In that case, the ‘50s.

upload_2020-12-4_23-19-4.jpeg

DiscoKitten and Eva1942 like this.
  6. Eva1942

Eva1942 A Walking Enigma...

I was imprisoned in Rīga Ghetto from early 1943 until when the SS closed the ghetto in October 1943. I had two adopted children I had brought with me from Theresienstadt, one was a little Slavic Jewish girl and the other was a little boy.

I had Latvian friends in the Ghetto, but they perished during the time I was there. There was one lady I remember who was very kind to me and often bought me lovely Latvian food from what little food she could find (it was for the children). In the Ghetto, Latvians and Germans were not allowed in each other’s areas so I have a fragmented memory of meeting her in the street.

By the time I left Rīga, in October 1943, my research shows I was one of only 1000 people to survive the ghetto. In that lifetime, I died from Typhus (among others ailments) somewhere between late February and early March 1945, after the liberation of Auschwitz-Birkenau.

Eva x

ps. I often wonder where she is now, and whether I would met her again. Perhaps I didn’t plan to met her again in this life, but whether I do or not, I wish her love.

Last edited: Dec 5, 2020
    Tesso likes this.
  7. Alinochka

Alinochka Active Member

Thank you for sharing your moving story.
    I’ve speculated whether or not I was in a ghetto or in some building that was commandeered by the SS. I’ve only had dreams inside of buildings. I’m not sure that I updated my last post but I had another dream a few months ago. I was lying down in bed and as soon as I began to sit up, I was shot. Briefly, I remember seeing two men at the door frame across the room. One man with a dark coat and and one tall man (I remember one of them was significantly taller than the other. Not sure which) with gray coat. The official kind of trench coats that were worn over their uniforms. They were also wearing fedoras. And their cold eyes glowed with pure evil. I felt that that was in a ghetto at that time. I believe that I was around maybe 12 or 13 at the time. So maybe I was kept out of the streets and places to keep me safe. Or maybe I just haven’t been shown memories of being outside of the building yet. I’m not sure how those two memories connect. Perhaps the building I was in before was also in the ghetto and not a school but some kind of similar building. Or perhaps that detail was altered when it was being presented to me to represent my age?

Did you know this woman’s name? Maybe we both met her or knew her. You never know.

8. SeaAndSky

Hi Alinochka,

We are separated by approximately 45 years, as I graduated High School in 1971. I am a grandfather and you are approximately the age of my youngest daughter (who might be considered a late life child).

Anyhow, I felt it was necessary to provide some initial age disclosures and disclaimers before making the simple observation that your photo shows a very pretty young lady. I actually thought the photo was just one from the 40s or 50s that you had chosen for an avatar. I didn’t realize that it was your own. However, having gotten a deserved compliment out of the way, I can let you know that as soon as I saw the photo, not knowing it was of you, my mind said “petite Russian girl”. By that I was not being specific, just acknowledging a certain national type from that part of the world. Also, if this fact stood out to me, I think it may have been due to my own past-life background in that part of the world as discussed in my own PL thread in re Vera Johnston (a late 1800s-early 1900s Russian emigrant and Theosophist).

Ironically, that thread--my first on this board--also began (like yours) as an attempt to find someone who might have known me and/or been part of the groups I was part of during that PL. From that standpoint, I am still waiting. It is strange to me that someone associated with Theosophy, a movement that was fairly prominent in the West in its era, has not passed through the board over the years since I began posting here, but so it goes. I hope you will have better luck.

On your recent dream, the non-military hats make me think that these were Secret Police, Gestapo, etc. rather than ordinary soldiers.

Cordially,
    S&S

PS—My past lives thread is here: http://reincarnationforum.com/threads/memories-of-early-theosophists.5570/
    I also have written about some sketchy and unpleasant memories on that thread from a possible lifetime after the one discussed above that may date from the WWII era. In that PL it appears that I may have been a victim of the Red Army advancing to Berlin rather than the Nazis. If so, it was a fairly short break before beginning my current lifetime.

PPS—You are right about the eyes being important. In many cases, they can act as an identifier (IMO). The photo from my putative past life as Vera Johnston sparked some recognition in terms of similar facial features when I saw it, but it was the eyes that “snagged” me. Somehow looking at the eyes made me think I was looking at myself in a mirror, or a photo of myself. Very strange.

PPPS--I started elementary school in 1958, but I have to admit that I don’t remember a lot about the 50s, though I also prefer styles that predate the 1960s.

Last edited: Dec 5, 2020
  9. Alinochka

Alinochka Active Member

Thank you! I definitely have some very Slavic facial features. So perhaps that is what is so reminiscent.

I will read that thread. Best of luck to you in finding friends or family from that lifetime. They will find you at the right time. It is difficult to be patient, I know. Things will fall into place when they are supposed to.

Of course! I can’t believe I didn’t think of that! I’ve studied the WWII so closely. It didn’t feel right when I wrote Schutzstaffel. My ears rang when you said Gestapo. They were definitely in winter uniforms. I don’t remember their facial features but they wore coats similar to the men in this photo. Kind of interesting how one is taller than the other in the photo as well. Hmmm...

As for the eyes. People have many times have said things about my eyes. Perhaps it is my trademark as it were throughout my lives. I feel that I may have been a distant relative from this lifetime. I don’t know much about my relatives that perished, but maybe I was them or someone they knew. Soul circles can be surprising like that. I know you don’t always reincarnate as your blood relatives.

Sincerely,
    Alina

Eva1942 and SeaAndSky like this.
  10. Bellona324

Bellona324 Divine Femboy

Also from WWII and the Cold War but I was German. I definitely didn’t support the war crimes, though. It’s been a while since I touched on my past lives so I won’t be able to describe as much as I used to.

Alinochka likes this.
  11. Eva1942

Unfortunately, no I haven’t recalled her name. She’s only appeared in that fragment of a memory, though I know I met her often in the street. The children liked her too.

Maybe we did both meet her, maybe she’s a relative of yours (considering you mentioned in your earlier about relatives in Latvia).

I hope you find who you’re looking for and I wish you all the best.

Eva x

12. Alinochka

Alinochka Active Member

*UPDATE:*

I have some news from my biological family. A very large amount of our relatives were murdered in The Rumbula Massacre (Latvia). I don’t have all of the names, but I do have a few. The names of the women I was given by my relative were: Sara, Frida, Hana, and Sonya. There were so many more...

I did a meditation recently (before I received any names). I got the name Hana before. I don’t know if my mind was manufacturing this though. Perhaps this was her. Who knows.

I also wanted to ask if any of these names sound familiar to you. Would you have known her last name? For security reasons I don’t particularly want to publicly publish a real last name that doesn’t belong to me out of respect.

Sincerely,

Alina

Eva1942 and Jim78 like this.
  13. Eva1942

Hello, Alina!

I sent you a PM with my findings! :)

Eva x

Jim78 likes this.
  14. AlteSeele

AlteSeele Senior Registered

Hello Alina,

My husband was born in Riga and we both have Baltic connections. If a place name or a word comes to you in a dream I can maybe help.