Past life in Scotland: looking for validation

Discussion in 'Past Life Memories' started by Marieta, Jul 10, 2016.

1. Marieta

Marieta New Member

Hello,

first of all I want to say that English is not my language but I'll try to do my best...Sorry for the mistakes.

I'm in a past life therapy and I have seen two lives, one of them in XV century in Scotland. I was a woman and I did remedies from plants that I used to sell in markets. I was married and I saw my wedding celebration. It was outside (I didn't see a church) and I danced with my man, a kind of traditional dance just the two of us. I don't know if there was a traditional dance in scottish weddings... People were around us. I was just 17. My man was wearing something red.

Later, we had a son and a daughter. Due to economical problems, my son had to left and fight for money... A kind of mercenary. Do you know if mercenaries existed in the XV century? It was sad...

Thanks for your help!

M.

2. ZeonChar

ZeonChar Senior Member

I'm only aware of the Landsknecht: "Colourful mercenary soldiers with a formidable reputation who became an important military force through late 15th- and 16th-century Europe."

3. Marieta

Marieta New Member

Thanks for your help, ZeonChar! I'm going to look for more information about this, to see if it corresponds to what I saw. Thanks!

4. tanguerra

tanguerra Moderator Emeritus

Hi Marieta

Yes, mercenaries have been around since the beginning pretty much I think!