Past life regression, help me with my memories

Discussion in 'Past Life Memories' started by ihavenowon, Nov 16, 2020.

1. ihavenowon

ihavenowon New Member

Hello,

I've completed a session of past life regression.

I saw things, some vividly, some not, and I felt general things and saw very detailed other things, ill explain myself.

So, I was in another body, the first image was me looking down on my feet and then my hands, and the nails were painted in red on both of them.
    Then I saw myself wearing a skirt, which was like... I don't know how to say in English really, but it looked kind of old (?) maybe 30/40s kinda...
    I also saw cars and streets outside, but I wouldn't be able to tell where I exactly was...
    I saw a man, he was reading the newspaper, and it was surprisingly VERY BIG like it was the side of his upper body... he had a hat on and very beautiful blonde hair.
    We didn't talk but we watched each other in the eyes, and I felt like crying and I think it was my husband, he was just so beautiful...

Next thing I saw was a cemetery, and we were burying my husband I saw before that, it felt like it was just a week after what I first saw.. but I don't know, he was very young when he died, I was just so sad. It was weird, I also kind of felt like i had a child, but she was taken away from me (?)

At the end, I saw myself very old, in a home which was not mine, it felt like a hospital, but it wasn't and I was alone, but I didn't feel like I was alone, I was accepting the end of my life, and I saw my husband again, and I felt like he was waiting for me, it makes so sad, I couldn't stop crying for an hour after I woke up...

I don't know what to believe, I want to do more research, because I don't know what city it was, I don't know was year it was.. and i would like to know

I don't even know if it's real, it kind of scares me out because, it was just so sad...

Thank you for your help

Peace of mind and fireflydancing like this.
  2. Brailey

Brailey New Member

The only way I know to help is from personal experience. When questioning if a memory is real it can sometimes be compared to the feeling you get when remembering something you absolutely know was real. There is a feeling accompanying the memory. It is a knowingness, a certainty. It is not a mental reasoning figuring out. Pay attention to the feeling of it. Re visit if necessary. The feeling may intensify and reveal more.