Past Life Regression: Vietnam

Discussion in 'Past Life Memories' started by a.j.newlife, Nov 20, 2015.

1. a.j.newlife

a.j.newlife New Member

Well.... I just joined this forum because I tried a regression tonight using a CD that came with a book that I purchased. Unfortunately it did not go well, I broke the regression when I sat up with a pounding heart, sweating and a well harnessed scream. I was born when the last troops were pulling out of Vietnam in 1975. Only recently have I even started to awaken to the idea of past lives and how regression can heal present problems. The pieces have been falling into place in the last two months. I am somewhat reluctant to share what I saw for fear of disdain on anyone's part, but I would like some help on how to pursue the regression in order to gain closure. I definitely feel that the information I have gleamed tonight helps make sense of some things that have been a constant in my life. So here it goes.... as the regression worked this is what I saw....First off I was a man- I saw a young Vietnamese woman crouched next to her hut turned at an angle with her face towards me looking at me, she was beautiful-young-innocent.... I saw drops of blood hit her face..... I knew I thought that she was hiding something...when she fell back a little toddler boy fell forward on top of her.... I had killed them both....I remember feeling shocked...the next scene was night time I was by myself and I was in a "jungle" wooded area with my back against a tree and was crouched down, I was crying and rocking back and forth, I was devastated by what had happened.... I took my gun and put it into my mouth and shot myself....the guide then told me to go back to the place that started the event and to look around... I was walking into the village and it was hot, muggy....I was shaking so badly and my heart started to pound faster and faster, I was so scared and nervous, the fear welled up in me and that is when I broke the regression.....should I go back and try to finish the regression, I definitely feel that there is unfinished business. My life now does not resemble anything remotely similar to this. I am an elementary school teacher with a beautiful adopted daughter and a loving husband. I have never even touched a gun before. I have suffered from migraines my whole life and have a strange raised bump on the top of my head that has been there since I was a kid- I am now wondering if this is connected.

2. tanguerra

tanguerra Moderator Emeritus

Hi a.j.newlife

Welcome to the forum.

Golly! That's pretty intense for your first regression session. No wonder you feel a little shaken by it.

I would not recommend doing any more regressions for a little while at least. Let this all sink in a bit first. There's no need to overdo it.

What we always recommend is to start keeping a journal. Write down everything you can remember so far. You may find that over the next few days you might get other little flashbacks. This can be a bit unsettling, but will usually settle down in a while. Write it all down, how you feel, how it relates to your current life and anything else that comes to you.

There are many people who have remembered doing various bad things, or having past life traumas. It is usually a very good thing in the long run to have these memories, and work out how you feel about it and what lessons were learned, although it can be a bit upsetting at first.

3. argonne1918

argonne1918 Senior Registered

Welcome to the forum. I'm part of the Viet Nam War generation. I didn't serve in the military but have friends and classmates who did. What you describe sounds very believable. In Viet Nam it was very difficult to distinguish between friend and foe. The Viet Cong (enemy) looked just like the other Vietnamese civilians. It was not uncommon to walk past civilians then have them attack you from behind. It sounds like this may have been your first patrol. Or maybe it was right after a major event like the "Tet Offensive" that caught the Americans off guard and they didn't trust anyone. Have you ever heard of "Mi Lai"? If you had survived the war you would now be between 65-70 years old.

http://www.historylearningsite.co.uk/vietnam-war/my-lai-massacre/

4. SeaAndSky

SeaAndSky Senior Registered

Hi Newlife,

I'm also from that generation. I came of age in time for the first draft lottery, but my number was too high--and I was definitely not inclined to volunteer. What Argonne says is completely true. I've talked to a lot of other folks and read many tales. This is a sad, but very believable account. War is hell as someone said, and much of it is the same old hell time after time, but each one seems to find a new way to be hellish . . . . . Like Tanguerra said, take your time with this, write everything down and don't make yourself crazy.

BTW--You sound like you were just an ordinary kid of that generation who got thrown in over his head. This kind of thing can happen when people are jumpy (with good reason) and have M-16s in their hands, especially when they've already seen others killed around them.

God bless,

S&S

5. argonne1918

I had a high lottery number also, 350 or something. Before the lottery I attended college, like most guys at the time, and so had a college deferment. One other thing you don't hear much about is the high drug use among our troops in Viet Nam. They brought the addictions home with them in the 70s. I would assume there were also a lot of suicides, but that was covered up. "PTSD" had not been coined yet, but you fit the description.

6. a.j.newlife

a.j.newlife New Member

Vietnam Regression: Slow Motion and Details Normal?

Thank you all for the input, it has really helped. I have not gone back to try another regression but what I saw has been on my mind most days. I can say that in a way it almost seems like mourning, I am sad in some sense because I feel a loss but I also feel as if there is more to the story that I have not experienced and need to. I have not had the guts to try a regression again but have been writing what I think is important. I really felt like my mind rushed to expunge what it had been hiding and since then I feel like I have been intentionally blocking more information.

I wanted to ask if what I experienced was common for a regression, including some of the thoughts and details I did not mention in my first post. When I started the regression the first thing I saw was the young woman's face, I remember taking in every detail of her face and remarking to myself how clear and beautiful her skin was slightly flushed with the heat. I next remember thinking how "white" her hat and shirt looked against her long black hair. Then I remember thinking to myself that this village was known to be sympathetic to North Vietnamese. Everything seemed in slow motion. Next the red dots appeared on her face (the blood) and I remember how it was so strange to see them on her face which had been been so clean just a second ago. I remember when she fell back seeing for the first time the little boy and thinking how beautiful he was and bright his eyes looked. I saw this as the solider. When I flashed forward to nighttime I first experienced it as the solider then as a witness watching it unfold. I remember crying and shaking but then I was watching "him/me". I remember thinking how young I looked and thought to myself "I had brown hair and brown eyes then too". I then knew what was coming. Then a flash back to me walking into the village before the shooting took place. The guide told me to look around and to see my surrounding and what I was wearing. I remember looking down right before I broke the regression and seeing something almost green/grey that I was wearing over my chest and thinking it feels so heavy and hot and the more I walked the heavier it felt.

Is it common for things to feel like its in slow motion? Is it also common to see something happening from two perspectives? Also is it common to remember thinking about things such as the color of hair against clothes. Maybe since it was a defining moment it had a big impact on me?

I know I will go back to try again in time but I think I need to first figure out what I want to gain/resolve from it.

Thank you for any input or thoughts.

7. argonne1918

The heavy thing over your chest sounds like a "flak jacket". This was before bullet proof vests but was similar. Two perspectives could be you were in and out of your body. Your guide was having you see what was going on around you, the big picture.

8. tanguerra

Yes, I would say this is a 'defining moment' in that life for sure. They are usually the ones that are most memorable, whether they are quite as dramatic as yours or not. Pivotal moments in life can be when we made an important decision, met a sweetheart or had a big traumatic event like this. Just as with present life memories, these are the ones we remember most. Yes, often big, traumatic, emergency type things will tend to be in slow motion. If you've ever been in an accident, or heard someone talking about an emergency situation, they will often say time seems to slow down and they become hyper-alert. It's partly a survival mechanism, related to adrenalin.

When I have a past life memory, sometimes I will have thoughts in 'stereo' - I will be remembering what I thought at the time, and also having present life thoughts about it at the same time. My 'present life thoughts' are often comparing what I thought then to what I would think now. It's a funny sort of feeling, having two sets of thoughts at once, but you get used to it.

As for the two perspectives, as argonne says, since you were killed in this incident, you could well have an impression of what you saw when you left your body.

9. Totoro

Totoro Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

I have a very strong connection with Vietnam. I was a spirit guide for a young man who was a helicopter pilot or mechanic in the Marines. He must have died in '73. Actually there were 7 total Cobra losses during the war.. He shouldn't be that hard to track down.

I am really surprised that there aren't more people out there with memories of it. I've seen more with 9-11 than Vietnam and that baffles me as nearly everyone at the time was a draftee.

And you're right, argonne, most people don't realize that most soldiers were both nearly teenagers and unwilling. They paid the price heavily and the treatment they received at home was absolutely deplorable.

A J New Life, this is exactly why such memories would be shocking and foreign to you; if it's uncharacteristic for you, it's most likely you were drafted into the war. Having no real connection with that kind of life, it's not surprising for you to not have any connections with war and soldering. Although you most likely have quite a lot in common with the person who wasn't the soldier. I agree with the advice, take it slow and give yourself time to process everything.

10. Demi

Demi Senior Registered

It's rare to hear about a past life from Vietnam war, though they must be out there. Thanks for sharing. Personally, I also feel a great discrepancy between the person I am seeing in my PL and the one I am now, though in several ways, we are very much alike. At a deep core we seem to be the same. It's funny to think about.

11. SeaAndSky

Hi Totoro:

People have gotten used to the idea of a volunteer army and seem to forget that "the draft" was automatic between 1940 and 1973 in the U.S. I grew up in an era where almost every young male did time in the military, and it was considered to be one's patriotic duty as well as a rite of passage.

Of course, as the Vietnam War heated up this attitude began to evaporate, and people who couldn't get deferments (which were increasingly harder to get) had to serve or try to hide-out abroad (usually Canada). A whole lot of very unhappy young men were jerked out of their ordinary lives and forced to go serve. Many were just unhappy and scared, others were bitter (and an officer getting "fragged" was not always a rarity). Stir in the ready availability of drugs, a hidden enemy, and the realities of modern warfare and "stuff" happens, including terrible mistakes like the one being remembered here.

Cordially,

S&S

PS--Very bad stuff happens in all wars. Vietnam was no exception, nor do I think it was worse than any war involving a guerrilla insurgency in these terms. However, it was the first war of this type that appeared on the TV each night on the evening news and where news of atrocities and mistakes leading to death and destruction were not routinely covered up by the press. Plus, it may have been distinctive in that most of the people forced to fight there didn't want to be there. Many people just didn't see the connection between being a patriot and fighting/dying in Vietnam.

12. Totoro

I know all too well.. Since I read this thread, it's reopened some things for me. It was a different world then; I don't know why but it's been on my mind all year. I've really been lamenting the change and the loss of "the old school". Not so much the wars, but the people.

I had to stop one day much earlier this year and realize I can't remember the last time I met a Vietnam vet (or any vet really) ; yet a few decades ago my life was full of them. Shop teachers, coaches, neighbors.

I lived through part of the cold war, duck and cover drills. etc. I've been a soldier through most of my lives. I'm no stranger to it all.

The world is better in some ways now, worse in others. I miss the people the most and their values. I don't mean war hawks or anything like that, but war and strife gives you a real perspective on your priorities.

13. SeaAndSky

Hi Totoro,

I also miss the people of those days. The old-timers are dying out. When I was growing up we still had WWI guys (Grandpas) and the WWII guys were our Dads. Everybody had been through the Great Depression and pulled together through WWII. Somehow there was not only a lot more character, but a sense of community, common mission and common interest that is missing in this "Brave New World". I will doubtless be shouted down by those who are big on the changes that have been made, many of which were good, but something much greater seems to have been lost. All I see is a fractured society made up of factions and special interest groups, most of whom are constantly b----ching about how maltreated they are. Oh well, so it goes I suppose.

S&S

14. argonne1918

Both of my grandpas were WWI vets. My dad was 4-F in WWII but his brother served on an aircraft carrier (Flat top) in the Pacific. The protesters in the 60s said they were protesting the war. But that wasn't true. They were really protesting the draft. As soon as the draft ended in 73 the protests ended, even though the war went on for another 18 months or so. What was really shocking in the 90s was the former protesters were actually begging Clinton to go do "something" in Bosnia and Kosovo. What was the difference between Kosovo and Viet Nam? Kosovo it was white people being shot. Makes you think about what was really going on in people's minds, doesn't it? Maybe the same thing is happening today regarding the middle east conflicts.

15. Ceridwen

Ceridwen Senior Registered

Re the current "middle east conflicts" I would tend to agree re things seeming different depending on how close the country concerned feels to our own (present day) one. Here, in Britain, there was universal shock and upset at the recent events in Paris (understandably so and I felt the same way). However - when similar things happen in other countries that aren't so similar to our own - then we barely hear about it.

I guess us British, for instance, can picture ourselves as being French people instead and/or have had holidays in France, etc and hence it feels "closer to home" iyswim?

Right now - with the outbreak of the latest darn war by Britain (ie the bombing of Syria that has started within the last 24 hours) a country that is basically pretty undecided about it feels like its "going along with our government" to some extent at the moment. A certain sort of jingoism I guess? Whereas I am already weary/weary/weary - and angry - that this is happening yet again and its not a lot of consolation that most British people will agree with me by a years time?/two years time?/whenever. A bout of a sort of jingoism/sort of latterday "patriotism" initially surfaces in many people at the start of each war - before reason sets in and most people turn against it. Wars seem to have become a "rinse and repeat" scenario for Britain for many years now. Have war/realise there wasn't a successful conclusion to it and innocent people got killed and money wasted/bring a "sort of" end to it. Few months/couple of years or whatever of a sort of peace and then "rinse and repeat" with another war....and so on....and so on....

I am sympathising with OP though at having found themselves in such an awful regression straight off. I would have been very shocked/horrified if that had happened to me - though I know I must have taken part in wars in previous lifetimes and quite some lifetimes ago I might even have agreed with them tooOMG. It sounds like this was a situation OP was compulsorily drafted into - rather than volunteering to go into - and was very shocked/horrified at the time. She shouldn't blame herself for having been in that position - as she probably doesn't recall the pressures there must have been on her forcing her into that situation against her will.

But I would certainly advocate giving any attempt at further regressions a rest for a while after one like that. I would think the chances it might be beneficial to have further ones after some "recovery time" has elapsed from that one - as I think it would help to see/"experience" what pressures were put on her to take part in the Vietnam conflict and she will probably find it easier to cope with having been an (unwilling) part of it after knowing more closely the extent of those pressures.

16. SeaAndSky

Hi Argonne,

I don't think that the issues break down along the lines you have mentioned when analyzing Kosovo vs. Vietnam. First, as you note, the biggest issue in re Vietnam was the draft, not the war. Doubts about the war and its purpose were really just a second front in protesting the draft (and resultant deaths of draftees). Second, you'll have noticed that protests and interest in re subsequent "wars" is much lower now that we're using a volunteer army. In fact, the lower our exposure in terms of deaths, the less interest there is in most of these "actions"--though even here the loss of life and waste of money eventually gets the attention of everyone.

However, Daesh/Paris/AlQaeda present a different problem. We hear everyday about something horrible happening somewhere in the Third World. Its been that way throughout our lifetime. To a certain extent, we are not really surprised by the fact that that various dictators all over the world are oppressing their own people and trying to cause problems for their neighbors. As always, things sometimes only reach home when they come home. The recent killings in Paris make that point. The continued existence and activities of Daesh, Al Qaeda and other Jihadists do as well.

Cordially,

S&S

PS--It is quite likely that the people that were just killed in California are also the victims of Jihad/Terrorism. But, to bring it back to some of our prior comments, I fear that we no longer have the character and sense of solidarity that got us through prior threats to our existence and freedoms. Time will tell whether we can recover something of what has been lost since the 60s without also losing what may have been gained in the interim.

17. Totoro

18. ZeonChar

ZeonChar Senior Member

Why don't you try volunteering at the local VA hospital Totoro? There are plenty of vets there from all generations and it can be really special to talk with people from an older generation. I'm also sure they would immensely appreciate it.

One time I ran into a man in a wheelchair who had fought in WWII. His son had dropped him off there and then forgot about him. He was sitting all alone and waiting. I approached him and we ended up talking for about an hour. A small gesture would surely make a Vet's day.

People who remember past lives often seem to have a reminiscent feeling of the past when things seemed to carry more weght and importance. You're right in that a lot of things are better now, but some things aren't. I think people have more of a sense of community and now everyone seems to be divided.

19. SeaAndSky

Hi Totoro,

I'm assuming the link entries were a joke, though they ring true enough that I would have no problem believing they were true. I.e., one reason for the schisms in our society is the contempt that the "elite" (including in this case the "scientific/media elite") heap on anyone that doesn't agree with them, which is typically the ordinary, middle-of-the-road American (and maybe Australian, Frenchman, etc.).

Most of the U.S. is referred to as "fly-over country" by the coastal elites in academia, media, politics and etc. There is a real distain, condescension and/or contempt for ordinary people and their opinions, and has been for most of the last 50 years. Not surprisingly, what has been sowed is being reaped, as those same ordinary people now return these attitudes in spades, and hold the elites in academia, media, politics, finance, etc. in similar contempt and generally disbelieve and distrust most of what they have to say. Add to this the fact that it has been in the interest of these same elites to "Balkanize" the public for easier manipulation by pitting groups against each other, and you can see where a lot of today's problems arise.

However, to my mind, the biggest root of the problem was the initial assumption of an attitude of superiority (rather than commonality) by these "elites" towards those who they were supposed to serve. It may have worked well enough in the days of absolute monarchs, but it hasn't played well among the ordinary folks.

Maybe its because many of these same "ordinary" folks were raised by, and/or still have memories of those earlier generations we are talking about. The people who lived through two world wars, a great depression and the Cold War were not prepared to take #$%^&* from anyone, whether he/she considered him/herself to be Furher, Emperor, Mahdi, Caliph, etc. or not. I'm afraid this spirit is dying in the West, but its not quite gone yet.

Cordially,

S&S

20. a.j.newlife

a.j.newlife New Member

Vietnam- It won't end...maybe I won't let it

Everyday I think of the woman and child and Vietnam. I have tried to do a past life regression twice and barely got into them before I quit due to the anxiety it was causing. The first time I tried another regression, the woman appeared before I even got into a full regression, I stopped the regression I suppose out of fear of what I might see again. The second time I tried I didn't see the woman but I immediately experienced the heat- the regression said to look around and to see if I recognized anyone from this life, there was a helicopter and someone who was a medic- at that point I panicked and stopped the regression. I know for a fact from my feelings/intuition that I still need to resolve something but I am just having a really hard time figuring out how to do that. In some way I feel like I am holding onto that life for some reason. I know that I have been blocking any flashes from that life- perhaps subconsciously or consiously.

Last week I started a yoga class and went again today. The woman instructing the class told us to close our eyes and to focus on something, to just see an image. I closed my eyes and I experienced what I think was a flash from my past life. Perhaps it happened since I let my emotional and psychological guard down. The flash I experienced was one of me (riding not flying) in a helicopter flying over Vietnam as the sun was rising and the vegetation below was so green as well as the rice patty's. I remember thinking that I had never seen anything so beautiful before. I have not gathered anymore clues about myself except for a year that keeps nagging away in my mind- 1968. One of the most amazing things that has happened since my first regression is that since I had it I have not had one migraine headache. I have been plagued with them since childhood and they have always been quit severe. I usually have one at least once a week and since the regression- none.

21. tanguerra

That's interesting a.j. Glad if the headaches have gone away for good. This kind of thing is just an example of how important past life issues can be in our present life.

Don't try to force yourself to go back to that traumatic memory. You actually don't need to. You don't have to relive it over and over again in order to get 'closure' or anything like that. It is far more important to write about it in your journal, think about it now and again and reconcile yourself to what happened. Realise it's in the past and is over now. Insights will come, sometimes when you least expect it.

Instead, if you want to find out more, you can try to get some insight into what led up to it, what your childhood was like and things like that. Alternatively there may be other lives you would be interested in exploring from before this one. Hopefully they will be a bit easier to handle and you may be able to detect a pattern.

There are numerous threads on 'healing' from past life trauma on the forum. But this is a particularly good one I think.

Mending the past and healing the future - Soul Retrieval

22. argonne1918

1968 was a turning point in the war. The "Tet Offensive" happened during the New Year celebration at the end of January.

23. Tinkerman

Tinkerman Administrator Staff Member Super Moderator

Hello A.J. thank you for sharing your story. I agree with Tanguerra in that there is no rush. You are coming to this story in your life because it is time for it. I don't believe in accidents or random events, I think our lives progress in a deliberate way. Your search for answers must have been precipitated by something. What made you want to explore past lives? What triggered the interest? For some people, like myself, strange and synchronous events begin to happen. Anything of that nature pop up in the time previous to the regression?

Often in regression traumatic things surface. And to deal with these in a solo situation can be unnerving. In my own case I sought the expertise of a doctor/psycho therapist. When I was confronted with trauma she guided me in such a way that I knew I was safe. Yet, the whole experience was an emotional nightmare. Such professionals are sometimes expensive, but it does not hurt explore the option. With a trained and experienced regression therapist, perhaps you can get through the event and, with their guidance, find some resolution.

You should also keep in mind the principle that, that was then... and not this life. In this life you are a teacher, a wife, and a mother. But your soul carries with it the residual memories of other times. We all do, they are as simple as tendencies and habits. But other times they surface in reality so that bigger issues might be worked out. It sounds to me like you are making a sensible approach to it. Remember to keep a journal for this... the mind has a way of dealing with things when we write.

I wish you well, and please continue to engage the forum. We are here to help. Blessings,

Tman

24. a.j.newlife

a.j.newlife New Member

spirit guide regression and flashes from the past

I decided to try a "meet your spirit guide" regression, I thought perhaps if I did than I might be able to gain some insight into why this Vietnam past life memory has surfaced now. I started the regression and instead of meeting my spirit guide I almost immediately got a "vision". The vision was from an outside perspective a bit of distance away of my then self loading what I knew to be my best friend who had been killed onto a helicopter... it was far away so I didn't see what type of stretcher it was but I just knew. I remember thinking that I wanted to be the one to put him on the helicopter to send him home and that I was now "alone". I also happened to know somehow that he was one of my best friends now but a woman in this life. It was all so clear and unexpected to have this flash when the intention of the regression was different. I am not unhappy that I saw this and have come to understand that these types of things seem to happen when I let my guard down. I am seeking answers and I suppose that they will come when they come. Has anyone else had a successful spirit guide regression?

25. SeaAndSky

Hi AJ,

I did have a "voice in the mind" incident not too long ago that was directed to an issue I was deeply thinking about in terms of a PL. It really startled me since I don't experience this type of thing. Otherwise, I don't have a lot of personal experiences to relate. OTOH, I may not know how often I'm actually getting things. It is quite possible that sometimes I may not know when an image or idea that popped into my head was actually a communication.

In your case, I'm not sure that the vision you received was not a communication (in this form) from your guide (or guardian angel--to use another label). It seemed to have given you some spiritual help and consolation. Being shown a vision has always been considered a form of spiritual communication, so . . . .

Also, except on rare occasions or with certain folks, these beings seem to like to remain unobtrusive and anonymous. Their job seems to be to help you with your issues and/or to point you towards the divine, not to become a center of attention.

Cordially,

S&S

26. tanguerra

I suspect S&S that it is more a case of us not paying attention, rather than the 'spirit world' wanting to remain unobtrusive.

I think our lives are so busy, and full of noise and activity that we just can't hear our 'guides' over the noise. This is why, when we begin to learn how to be quiet and still, and open to the idea, we are much more likely to have such experiences.

Just my take on things, but this is also based on what a lot of people say about 'white/western people' and our 'way of life' that is completely antithetical to spiritual experiences.

27. KC78

KC78 Senior Registered

Hi & Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!! This is really tripping me out first of all.. I had no idea or it really never occurred to me at least that they are lots of people going through this past life - Vietnam War thing. For a sec there thought I was either the only one or seriously CRAZY! However I'm a pretty open minded person & nothing really surprises me anymore. I kinds always knew I had been a soilder in another life some how some way. I even have people just look at me & assume I'm in the military & will just start bringing up military topics out of the blue with me for seemingly no reason. Yes.. I have short hair but I have a feeling there is more than that going on. & I do come from a military family somewhat but I myself have not been in service this lifetime. I still do always feel that tight bond with a service member or vet & they do with me as well that is how strong the after effects are from the last one I guess. I did explore the fact that I was in Vietnam about 15 years ago. I was in jail of all places & during a phone call while locked up me & my ex-wife my girlfriend at that time who was a very spiritual person helped me talk through it. As people know alot of times in jail your phone calls are recored or ease dropped on.. that had to be a Hell of a call to listen in on haha. At the time we or she concluded that I died in the war, I find out later I actually did not & made it back home & died a couple years later from a drug OD. But anyway back in the late spring early summer of 2016 I started to have all these sudden memories of Vietnam.. everything from smells, to dreams, emotions,fear, excitement & they didn't all come at once but slowly over a period of time just like going on a "tour" & so many things would trigger memories. Example for one the song Under my Thumb by The Rolling Stones. If I would hear that song during this time I might as well have been back in Vietnam plus other songs from that era that starting finding me & triggering more memories or emotions & they were songs I thought I had never hears before but when I would hear one I would be like ohhhh yeah I remember that now. Long story short I was there from 1966-67 & it was one of the best times & some of the worst probably in my whole life (well that life anyway) just glad to know that I'm not alone... thanks

landsend likes this.
  28. KC78

KC78 Senior Registered

Oh okay cool.. what is the song?

29. KC78

KC78 Senior Registered

Sorry I'm working til 3 today but that's so funny.. bcuz I live in Nashville lol home of country western music haha

30. KC78

KC78 Senior Registered

That is so crazy that the song that came to you was called it's a long way from here to Tennessee! I live & grew up in Tennessee! Do you mind if I ask where your from in the world???