Past Recall Concerning My Son...

Discussion in 'Past Life Memories' started by bluegreen, Jul 5, 2008.

1. bluegreen

bluegreen New Member

Hi There!

This is kinda scary because my son verified a self spontaneous past life recall...I don't recieve names..just feelings and snap images.

I was in a semi conscious state while recieving Reiki. I have three children. Perhaps I was asking the universe for details about one of my sons.

I had an image...Plane in flames...going down. Maybe at sea. He was a pilot. English. War. I had a sense that he was very good at flying. A bit of a daredevil. A happy go lucky kind of a guy.

A couple of months later...My fourteen year old son had a serious bout of strep throat. He suffered from a high fever. I sat with him awhile he suffered. When his fever was at a high pitch..He started to speak...Mom...Mom..I (couldn't or can't) save him...a few times. First..I was scared...I was thinking what he's moaning about...and then he suddenly looked at me and said quite clearly..Where is he? I asked him..Who? My best friend! We are in the plane and it's falling. What plane? I asked. He looked at me as if I was silly and shouted "The one that I am flying!". He didn't say anything more other than...Where is he? I calmed him down and I held him until he fell back to sleep.

Intuitively...I just knew that he was recalling something. What I don't know. There's a part of me that finds the whole thing a bit overwhelming. It's one thing for good old kooky mom to have images and what not but quite another thing to have it kinda verified by your child.

He doesn't remember this exchange as he was very ill. I might nonchalantly ask him again when we are together.

He used to build small modal planes when he was younger and he had worked on a large expensive one during the spring after his fever. It had crashed and he hasn't done anything more with it. But that doesn't mean anything...Right?

Thanks for listening! Helena

2. Kislany

Kislany Just searching...

It very well could be a pl recall - by you of his PL, validated by him. It feels right. Although at an older age than when children usually recall past lives, he was in an altered state of consciousness due to his high fever, so it's quite possible that he relived that episode that you tapped into previously while having the reiki session.

Also the fact that he is (or was) interested in planes, models or otherwise, sounds just right. Let us know if you get any more details or any other info from him.

3. Kay

Kay Senior Registered

Hi Helena and welcome to the forum thank you for sharing with us. I agree with Kislany it does sound like a pastlife memory to me.

4. Deborah

Deborah Executive Director Staff Member

Welcome to the forum Helena,

There are cases where in fact, illness induces memory. Especially those that include a serious illness. The fever can cause an altererd state of consciousness.

Have you read any of Carol's books? If not I highly suggest you do. One of the things she talks about is TRIGGERS between mothers/fathers and the child. The parents experience or visa versa can act as a trigger for the other.

5. bluegreen

bluegreen New Member

Hi There!

Thanx for replying! I tried to talk to him about the time that he was sick. He didn't even want to think about and kinda brushed me off. Typical teen. Ha! I might try later...Helena