Please Help!!

Discussion in 'Past Life Memories' started by Madyson, Feb 16, 2020.

1. Madyson

Madyson Member

Hello Everyone,

I'm a freshman in college and about 7 months ago confirmed that I was also a medium.. what perfect timing. Ever since I stepped on campus I've felt extremely drawn to this one guy who's an athlete. Keep in mind I'm not the type of girl who is boy crazy, I think a lot of that has to do with me being very spiritually connected. I describe it as how people "feel" to me. I can pick up on a person's characteristics just by watching them interact with their environment and I use it to my advantage. Anyways, this guy, I've felt abnormally drawn to him and thought that it might just be because I was picking up on a relative that has passed. The weird thing is that I had never seen him on campus when this all started, just in a video. I mentioned to one of my friends one night how badly I wanted to see him in person so that I could get rid of these intense feelings (because usually that is what happens) but went on with life and didn't try and seek him out or anything. Fast forward a few months later and I couldn't get him off my mind for multiple days in a row. My great grandma is someone that I'm constantly in contact with and she's kind of like a mentor for me because we were so close when she was alive. I was alone in my room one night and started talking to her, I asked her for a sign that my strong emotions for this guy weren't just a fluke and that they actually meant something. The next day, I saw him. I was walking to class and waiting for the light to signal for my friend and I to walk and for some reason I turned around. There he was, less than three feet behind me and staring at me. We locked eyes and held it for a good few seconds before I broke it. I instantly texted my friend that I had been confiding in about all of this to and informed her that I had seen him. When she asked what he felt like to me the only way that I could describe it was that his "soul felt familiar". I've never really used those words before. But I feel that since I've seen him I've emotionally been very.. I want to say unstable but overwhelmed would be the best word to describe it. I'm starting to see him more and more and every time that I do our eyes find each other. I just can't get over the first encounter, I've never looked so deeply into someones eyes before especially someone that I don't really know and now he's been showing up in very vivid dreams of mine where I can feel his touch and feel a great deal of emotion (this all came after I asked my grandma to show me what was happening and I specifically asked for a dream). My first instinct is that he's my soulmate, he definitely has to be from a past life. Either way, if someone could give me some input that would be great because I've NEVER had this strong of emotions for someone that I've never spoken a word to, it's very unlikely for me. Thank you!

Any input from anyone will help, I’m just curious to see what everyone’s thoughts are! Also I'm sorry for the book, there's a lot of details haha.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2020
    Jaimie and Li-la like this.
  2. cloud potato

cloud potato Senior Registered

hey madyson, welcome to the club. to say you'd never had this type of experience before makes sense considering you're still maturing and coming into adulthood. i'd say there's definitely something in it for you. i'm not here to undermine your experience, i know the pull of desire and would say that's whats happening here. i've gone through similar, more than once. i suspect a sensitive as yourself will do the same. enjoy the ride because it's just getting started. if i were to suggest anything it'd be to do what i couldn't when going through the motions- try not to obsess, find gratitude for the moments and continue to cultivate your self-acceptance.

KenJ, Jaimie, Madyson and 1 other person like this.
  3. Li-la

Li-la Senior Member

Hi!

Just touching the surface here with what you write us I say it does sound like he is a soulmate of yours, still one need more to know for sure.

I understand if you are shaky right now, that is natural. Meeting soulmate, meeting for instance a twin soul does this. It is very special, for you both.

I have a complicated story of this. I would remember a past life where I was married to a rancher that turn bad. He eventually killed himself or was killed. In this life I am married and have a daughter who is gifted. She would see him as a ghost. Then one day I came to work to introduce a new man to start to work with us. When I saw him I had to catch my breath. He reminded me so much of the past life husband. Our chemistry is crazy, but we do not act on it as I am married (and intend to stay this way). He is more good in this life than in the past, it is as I see the light shine on his face. It is wonderful to see. It makes my dark memories of him fade. Funny thing is that when he began working for us he had a very different look. Then he changed and now look more like the husband from my past life. He has changed his hair cut, grown bear, chose a different sort of wardrobe. When he show up like this no more ghost of him, no more nightmares, no more of anything dark.

To make it even more spicy we are connected in spirit communication so we end up at the exact same place when someone else is in need (a person who had a heart attack in office, we were not suppose to be there but we both felt he was in danger).

It may not be unusual for a medium, like yourself, to feel things before they happen, and feel people's energies and so on just like you describe before they happen, appear in your life. I can understand if this is very frightening for you, but it is natural so please do not fight it.

I wish you all the luck with your mysterious young man + your studies + accepting and developing your natural gift :)

Best Wishes

Li La

KenJ, Jaimie, Madyson and 1 other person like this.
  4. Madyson

Madyson Member

Thank you so much for the input, it’s a huge relief to hear that I’m not crazy and that this is all actually happening!

KenJ and Jaimie like this.
  5. Madyson

Madyson Member

Your input means the absolute world to me. Especially because I’m working on trusting myself throughout all of this!

KenJ and Li-la like this.