Possible enemy from past life?

Discussion in 'Past Life Memories' started by TheGagagirl1234, Sep 29, 2015.

1. TheGagagirl1234

TheGagagirl1234 Member

Since I've started being interested in past lives I began to dislike a guy from my college. I get an itchy feeling of insecurity and fear when I'm near him, and I don't know why and what that has caused me to feel this way. I don't like the way he speaks. He has a really loud voice and it scares me. I will do my best to avoid him. I've even heard him shout out loud "I'm so evil!" and then he laughed. Do you there might be a connection, or am I just over reacting?

2. Demi

Demi Senior Registered

It's hard to answer this unless you are able to do a regression or similar, and try to find out. Maybe it's from another life, or maybe you don't like the guy's vibes because he's just creepy. BTW I've had the exactly same experience with a guy from my class. I wonder if we knew each other before, in any case he's creepy.

3. TheGagagirl1234

TheGagagirl1234 Member

I really want to try a regression, but I don't dare to do it.

I don't like to socialize much because I have autism, but I get along really well with a new girl in college. She has anxiety and an unexplainable phobia of losing items and loved ones. Lately I've had very strange dreams about concentration camps, and I'm always a male in these dreams. In my latest dream I was hiding in a niche or something inside a wall in the camp. I heard running footsteps, and when they were gone I checked if it was safe to leave. I saw the back of an officer, he was wearing a black jacket and a black cap... Now I wonder if we had known each other before. Maybe we had been in the same camp, but that's hard to say because we haven't talked about reincarnation.