• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Possible indication of past life?

Agathe

When I was seven, I had a friend who would use me as her slave. She would tell me to do her homework, to throw out her food in the garbage,she went into fits if I tried to talk with other people without her,exc..she was very possessive.She would sometimes tell me that I had to call her "mistress". She thought, and I as well, that it was the most natural thing in the world (I know this sounds really stupid..). My other friends didn't like it, they would always tell me that she didn't deserve my friendship, I don't know why but I didn't agree with them. It continued until one day, a teacher told me that I was her "slave". That word had a certain effect on me. My parents remarked that I then started having an obsession with binding my hands and feet (with just about anything) and that I would sometimes sleep like that, in uncomfortable positions. And the strange thing is that I actually liked it...
After that, whenever I saw my "friend", I would have this strange bitter feeling of "misery" and "desperation", the feeling that I wasn't free, that she could do whatever she wanted with me, I felt..weak.
I realized that she had treated me as her mere possession..as a slave.
I disliked it, however I stayed with her..it just seemed right.
One day, as I was zapping through channels, I found a documentary/movie on Ancient Rome (I didn't know anything really about history then) ..when I saw the first images, I felt a rush of familiarity and thought "Rome".
I then decided that night, that I would like Ancient Rome and free myself from my "mistress".
The next day, I refused to do her biddings and I started being slightly mean with her. She got angry, and went to tell the teacher that I was bullying her and I got punished. She then told me that I wouldn't escape her, that I was her slave and that I had to be punished for refusing to obey. So, I stayed with her... a little longer. She started hitting,slapping,threatening and "torturing" me. She would, for exemple, force me to leave my hand in snow (without gloves,for the entire recess). If it hurt me, she would hit me and laugh. When I bought new closes that she liked, she would force me to give them to her. When I was with other friends, she called me back to her like if I was her dog. She loved treating me as such. My friends had enough and told my teacher what she was doing to me, and she got finally punished.
I then completely ignored her, even if she hit me (however I was still a little afraid of her). After a week, she stopped all the hitting, but continued calling me "slave" or "dog" instead of my name, with a wide grin on her face. She stopped a year later, and then completely ignored me.

Lately, I've been asking myself if this could be an indication of a past life as her slave in Ancient Rome...but I'm not really sure..
If anyone of you has been a slave in your past lives, those this seem plausible somehow?

I'll start by saying that I found the relationship disturbing, but you probably expected that.

How did you two meet? It certainly sounds like a PL relationship that decided to continue. But she began to ignore you after being rebuked? Makes me wonder if she learned the lesson she had to.

It could certainly be some kind of past life thing going on here for sure. It's either yours, or hers, or both of you perhaps.

In any case I suggest this is not a healthy relationship for either of you and that you are much better off not indulging her or yourself in it.

We met during study hall in the first days of first grade. I was sitting in front of her drawing. I then needed a marker and asked her. She gave it to me, without paying further attention. I forgot to give it back and gave it to her the next day. I don't remember how, but we became friends that day and she even invited me to her birthday. Four days later, she started being "possessive".

As for her, she didn't let go quickly, it took months for her to stop insulting me and trying to get me back. For the hitting, she stopped it because my classmates called her mean and she cared a bit for her reputation. If it weren't for them, she would have continued. If I ignored her, or didn't cry or show some sort of pain, she would only hit harder. In fact, she was very spoiled and greedy, she always had to get whatever she wanted, right when she asked for it. And in my case, it was to get the satisfaction that she was superior to me. And showing pain, would give it to her. As for the name calling, she started saying it to me out loud, but people would stare at her and hate her for it. The also gave her the cold shoulder, and would leave her alone. She then started being more discrete. She putt notes in my backpack on which she wrote theses words. She thought it would make me crazy and I would stop resisting and come back to her. She also would mouth them, or whisper them too me. But she got eventually tired of it.

My rejection of her and the attitude of my classmates would have probably taught her a lesson. Which I believe was related to her greediness and need for manipulation. It would have shown her perhaps that acting in such a despicable way would serve her nothing, and would bring only negative responses.

tanguerra said:
It could certainly be some kind of past life thing going on here for sure. It's either yours, or hers, or both of you perhaps.
In any case I suggest this is not a healthy relationship for either of you and that you are much better off not indulging her or yourself in it.
All this happened around 7-8 years ago, when I was in first grade.We don't go to the same school anymore.

I guess we had both to learn, if it was indeed past life related. As for me, I would never undergo such an unfair relationship again. In fact, I wouldn't even let one start.

Do you know if she was abused by someone in her family?It could be that she is projecting abuse that was put on her..thats just a possibility I thought of.But the fact that it is so intense makes me think she had done it in the past.I mean it really sounds like she knows how to own a slave and manipulate them!Very creepy..Im glad you are not around her anymore.

AndreaFrances said:
Do you know if she was abused by someone in her family?It could be that she is projecting abuse that was put on her..thats just a possibility I thought of.
She wasn't abused by anyone in her family, in fact she was rather spoiled..

It definitely sounds to me like you two had a past life relationship manifesting in the present. I'm glad you were able to break free of her.

Back