Possible VERY early PL Memory

Discussion in 'Past Life Memories' started by Shiftkitty, Sep 27, 2011.

1. Shiftkitty

Shiftkitty Registered User

This came to me in the form of a flashback while looking at some images of early hominid fossils.

If it was a PL memory, it was a sweet one. The terrain was a mixture of stone, mostly granite, and some trees. There was little of what we would call “bare dirt”, though it was in some places. I am running, tracking something. I had picked up its scent some ways back, the scent of meat and blood. I've been tracking this scent for I don't know how long. I have no sense of measuring distance or time. It's either light or dark, near or far. I am no animal, I think, though I know that there are things that consider me food. Right now someone has something that I consider food. I don't even have a sense that these are a someone. They are simply other beings, similar to myself, and they have made a kill. I am no hunter of any great consequence, though I can secure my own food. It's far more thrilling, and often easier, to take what others have already done the hard part for. I steal. I am a scavenger.

Something about the stealing of others' kills causes a rush in me that I am quite addicted to. I like the way the adrenalin makes me feel. It's a challenge, and the less work I have to do for what I need, the better. Of course, I know nothing about adrenaline and whatnot. I know only that I am small and fast and I have found a way to survive when the food is scarce, and there is nothing right or wrong about it. It is only a state of being.

Ahead I see two males. They have their kill. They have stopped to examine it. It isn't much. It will never do for them, but it will be just right for me. I am a small, quick, female. I move in close, quiet, they are disappointed in their catch. They hold it carelessly. Perfect...

I am out of the brushes like a shot. Before they know what has happened, I have the kill, a modest-sized rodent of some sort, in my hand. I am gone like the shadows. I can hear them throwing fits, but I don't care. I find someplace safe and far away from everyone and enjoy the meal. I savor every bite.

2. Sunniva

Sunniva Administrator Emeritus

Very interesting, Shiftkitty! Thanks for sharing :)

I always find it very fascinating to hear of 'early memories'. Do you have any clue what kind of hominid you were? More ape than human?

3. Shiftkitty

I think a lot closer to human. The two males were hairier than we see today, but not completely hair-covered, like an ape. I think they were wearing some crudely prepared hides, but I didn't really focus on that. They were, however, carrying sharpened long sticks, like primitive spears. The kill they had made was about the size of a rabbit, but it looked more like a guinea pig/gopher type thing. I think I ate the kill raw.

I remember looking down at my own hands briefly to make sure where I was going to "launch" from was steady, and my skin was dark. My nails were slightly long and rough. My forearms were, as the males, hairy for a modern human but not like an ape. I don't think I was wearing any kind of clothing. I also don't recall any sensation of having a tribe or anything, but I don't recall family members from any of my past lives, so that's not surprising.

4. Ghost of Gumby

Ghost of Gumby Hi, Friends : )

What you describe here seems to fit a scene in the daily life of the early Paleolithic time, perhaps around 150,000 years ago. That is a long time ago, I think that my memories of when I was Saline from 4,500 bc looks modern in comparison :eek: It is interesting to have such memories from this very distant time where there are no written records, only archaeological evidence.

5. Indian

Indian Senior Registered

Interesting experience :)

I just read a book by a regressionist who hypnotized several people he regressed to their first life on earth, as a research project. Their stories has some parallells with yours, like carrying a pointed stick as a hunting weapon & hairier bodies.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/0595310222/ref=oss_product

(The book is called: Passport to Past Lives: The Evidence, but it's not so much about hard evidence really - more transcripts from regressions without much checking on how well the data holds up against historical/archeological data - but still of some interest, especially given your memory flash)

6. Shiftkitty

7. Indian

Indian Senior Registered

8. Mama2HRB

Mama2HRB Senior member

Great memory, thank you for sharing.