Prenatal Dreams of returning souls????

Discussion in 'Children's Past Lives -Age 7 & under' started by Moonbeam, May 2, 2000.

1. Moonbeam

Moonbeam Guest

With all three of my children, I experienced prenatal dreams of spirits that seemed connect to them.

My first daughter was a no-brainer... I dreamed of my great grandfather (who spoke no English... I have no idea what he was trying to tell me in the dream) and my daughter was born on his birthday. (There is more about this on my homepage)

My second daughter came after I had several dreams about a large black woman with fiery eyes; knowing my child as I do I am certain this woman's soul is a big part of my daughter's personality. The interesting thing is that, for the first 4 years of her life, my daughter was very attracted to black women. She would flirt with them (and only them) in the grocery store, etc.

Before my baby son was born, I dreamed of a spirit floating through my house (this was the kind of dream where you don't realize you are sleeping... I thought I was awake!). It was very androgynous and graceful, a beautiful being. If you saw my son, you would see the connection... People have to ask what sex he is because he is such a pretty thing!

Anyone else dream of their babies 'spirits' before they were born?

PS I am a professional astrologer... my interest in birthdays was piqued as a child when I noticed patterns on birth and death dates on gravestones.

2. Hi! Since pre-birth communication is the subject I'm currently writing a (second) book about, I'd love to know more. How about posting your website so we can see more of the details about your dreams of your children pre-birth? I believe I met my daughter's soul in a lucid "dream" pre-conception, but there was no image, just a strong feeling of a longed-for presence, no gender, no personality involved.

3. Andrea

Andrea New Member

During my pregnancy with my oldest son, my dreams were not pleasant ones. I was always being stabbed in the mid-section of my body. My son was born healthy and at 18 years of age, has had no physical violence afflicted upon him. I do sometimes worry because he has joined the Marine Corps and leaves in July for boot camp. All I can do is pray that he will be watched over and no harm will come to him.

During my pregnancy with my second son, I was always dreaming about my childhood friends. The dreams were so vivid, as if they were real. In fact, some of the content of these dreams were of things that did actually happen when we were children. During my pregnancy I was astranged from these friends but after my son was born, we became very close friends again and continue to see and talk to each other regularly.

4. Moonbeam

Moonbeam Guest

Hi Andrea

Hmmm... Your experience is interesting to me, because with my second daughter I was (ugh) living in the home of my in-laws and under extreme stress. I kept dreaming of the sexual abuse of children, and indeed I found out that quite a bit of that runs in my husband's family of origin (although he seems to have been spared both the experience and the tendency). My second daughter is a delight to me but she is my 'problem' child so to speak. Difficult and stressful pregnancy, difficult and stressful birth, hard to nurse her (only lasted 5 months)... but of course I have continued to work to create a bond and help her feel happy and whole. She does have a tendency to overeat, which is making her heavy (we are working on correcting that gently, too) very much like one of my husband's cousins, who was molested by yet another cousin (!!!!). It seems as though my daughter shows symptoms of trauma and I have always assumed it was my fault for being in such a stressful situation during my pregnancy. Maybe it could be genetic memory (i can only assume there are generations of abuse in my husband's family...I can trace it back to grandparents at least), a past life, trauma, or (as I always assumed) due to the stress I was under. Any opinions?

5. karma

karma Guest

Dear Moonbeam,
    If your daughter is exhibiting signs of abuse, please take a closer look at your husband or anyone else that may have the opportunity to abuse her. Pedofiles are the greatest of actors. I caution you not to let love blind you at the expense of your daughter.

6. Moonbeam

Moonbeam Guest

Hi Karma
    That's the odd thing; I'm a fiercely protective mother and would disembowel anyone who would hurt any of my kids... plus, even though I love my husband, I don't live him THAT much. Everyone is suspect in my book. However, his little brother did molest my oldest daughter and now I keep all my children well out of the reach of certain other family members. Because i am so vigilant (and heartless when it comes to anyone who would mess with my pups!) I wonder if maybe Charity wasn't abused in a past life? It certainly runs in my husband's family.

7. Maia

Maia Guest

That's scary Moonbeam. call me Moo cow. (It's my favorite word) I know girls my age, who have been abused. I can tell you warning signs. My friend was Raped by a City official and the raper was set free. Iwas so Angry and furious. she still has nightmares even though it was 2 years ago.

8. Moonbeam

Moonbeam Guest

Hi Maia

Yes, I knew some girls like that, too! It really made me mad, and it is really sad that it happens so often. Don't worry, it is something that I am very sensitive about and like I said, my kids come first with me. There are some people in my husband's family I don't trust and we stay away from them. Try to be there for your friend, as she will need a lot of support!

9. Mooncity

Mooncity New Member

you explain it very well. what's the book's name? wellllllcome

10. Mooncity

Mooncity New Member

IMHO it's the world's tencency a millennia old, so the pattern of overcoming it should be stronger than the entire humanity. I grew up in "sexual ghetto" type environment, and I have escaped it so far just because I care much about having a soldier spirit - and we have many examples of that behavior in Russia's karma due to the world war 2. we know how to feel "the generation of the winners", how to feel a female anti-nazi pilot, for instance. there are books.

it's a whole attitude of being ready to sacrifice a lot, even a family, to being pure. and view it as an achievement. the whole militarist culture around us is passive-homosexual in style. still there are very simple ways. when someone comes to me with sticky conversations, I terminate them like that: "Is there a water-boiler in your a*****e?" most people just don't know what to say in response. if they go "yes", I continue - I suggest he takes it out, because I threaten to plug it in otherwise. you know - in the socket. and I threaten that THEN he will acknowledge everything - innocence, honesty, even monogamy - all sorts of horrible things, he will. ;) got the idea? I promise to show him what it feels like - really HOT.

it's usually such an unbearable conversation, most abusers can't stand the violence of it, it just affects their imagination too much :D .

and if they say, there is no water boiler, I insist that there is, 'cos - I can see it. it's hanging there like a tail, and it's disgusting - pull it out, I order you - It's disgraceful to walk around like this in public ;) ))))))

another simple thing is to avoid the eye-contact, thus not provoking a conversation. VERY easy. she should be professionally self-confident, and thus financially. plenty of things to invent, just be resistant and attack first. :D just not be abused or pleading or scared. be cold and violent.

and to feel calm and have a constant REAL example of innocence before your eyes, it's a cool thing to have a pet crow. I mean it. it will give you a lot of thought about being free like them, too free to get abused. they are the nicest beings, by the way

ah, forgot - and I did pray for help to the Mother Mary - she is there to protect virginity, it's true

11. Crescent1

Crescent1 Senior Member

Mooncity, I see that you are Russian, so possibly some things are being lost in translation, and I'm not sure I follow your post. Also, are you aware that the posts your responding to are 14 years old? The original posters probably aren't around, and it doesn't look like they'll be alerted of your post--I don't think they'll be responding to your questions, unfortunately. I googled Elizabeth Hallet's book for you. It's called "Stories of the Unborn Soul: the Mystery and Delight of Pre-Birth Communication." It's available on amazon in the US--not sure about Russia or others countries.

12. Mooncity

Mooncity New Member

who cares? the issue is still relevant, and it's HUGE, and there are still newcomers on your site, aren't they? I just gave an example conversation of preventing abuse at the psychological level. a rare and effective one. about a handy water-boiler, you know - such little spiral thing. the best topic for a conversation with an abuser.

13. ChrisR

ChrisR Administrator Emeritus Staff Member Super Moderator

Obviously Crescent1 cared enough to look up Elizabeth Hallet's book for you, thank you for that Crescent1, a little bit of good manners go a long way here ;)

14. Crescent1

Crescent1 Senior Member

Mooncity, I'm very glad that your approach to an abusive situation worked for you. I hope you're in a better place now and that you're recovering from your experience. It sounds like you've developed a lot of mental toughness. I've worked with abused and exploited women in the past, however, and I'm afraid I don't agree that your approach is practical, advisable, or even safe for most women.

Just as a PSA, it's very important for those in abusive relationships (or those who have loved ones in abusive relationships) to take immediate steps to gather allies (personal, professional, and legal,) and once they have a support network and plan in place, to remove themselves from the situation as quickly and cleanly as possible. Escaping abuse works best with a plan--where will you go, what phone numbers will you need, what will you take with you, how will you get money, who can you trust? Of course, in exigent circumstance, call emergency services and remove yourself to a safe place immediately (a police station, hospital, women's shelter, etc.)

It can be very dangerous to antagonize an abuser--this regularly leads to escalation of abuse, serious physical injury, and even death. Don't start an argument or start slinging insults--just do what you need to do and get yourself out. This is the advice of professionals in this field.

15. tanguerra

tanguerra Moderator Emeritus

This thread seems to have drifted off topic, wouldn't you say? Can we find a way to get back onto the topic of prenatal dreams please?

Mooncity, do your comments relate to reincarnation in any way? We try to keep to that subject in this forum as much as possible, avoiding talking about issues that are not related, such as people's present life issues that are not past life related, individual religious beliefs and present day political discussions.

We also, as much as possible, try to keep discussions courteous and 'PG' rated, that is 'family friendly', as we get all kinds of people in here, sometimes the very young. If you wish to talk about abusive relationships or other forms of abuse, there are other internet forums for that.

Thanks

T.

16. TheWonderer

TheWonderer New Member

I am only 18, and I have had the blessing of meeting my future children in dreams. My already-crossed-over great grandmother and grandmother came to me and showed me my kids. It was an amazing experience that I always look to when I'm sad or doubtful of my future, it really helped me get through tough times. I know these are like PRE- prenatal dreams but hopefully it's closer to on-topic.

17. tanguerra

tanguerra Moderator Emeritus

That's lovely Wonderer.

18. hydrolad

hydrolad Senior Moderator Super Moderator

For those folks, living in the "Deep South" (of the USA) and I imagine elsewhere, for it is more or less a common phenomena, the "Announcing Dream" is expected to occur, at some time during the pregnancy, and sometimes before conception.

It occurs mainly to the Women in the family, though I've been told, Men sometimes get them too, but the living Souls here on the physical plane is approached in a special dream, by the Soul of their future child, who is still in Spirit.

Some couples actually feel "let down" and frustrated, if they do not receive such a dream, and some even worry that a live birth will not take place, however further research will need to be done before credence can be given to this theory.

Just some thoughts on the subject. :)

19. ladonnacuriosa

ladonnacuriosa New Member

Fascinating subject!

20. TheWonderer

TheWonderer New Member

I think hydrolad is exactly right. I am born and raised in the Deep South, and I am not alone in my experiences. My mom also was visited by me and my brother in a dream where she feels like God let her help in choosing who was born first. I'm not sure if my grandmother had the same experience, but it's an incredible gift to everyone who has dreams like this. My mom knowing my brother was coming first really helped here on earth, because the ultrasound and everyone claiming they "just knew" would tell my mom she was having a girl! It would've been a huge surprise if she hadn't had her dream ;)

21. Obie

Obie Senior Registered

My friend had a dream that her grandmother sat beside her and told her that she was pregnant with a girl. My friend is from the south. It turned out to be a boy.

22. hydrolad

hydrolad Senior Moderator Super Moderator

I've heard of that happening, it seems nothing is carved in Granite, here or on the Other Side and one has the choice of changing their mind at the last moment. :)