Reincarnation and other spiritual matters

Discussion in 'Reincarnation Questions' started by Foram, Jun 5, 2021.

1. Foram

Foram Active Member

Hi,
    I have keen interest in all these reincarnation, OBE, NDE etc. When I discuss these things with my friends they don’t take any interest and think I m talking about crazy things. Why I have so much interest and I feel these is all real and they don’t? How can someone not be taking interest in something so interesting or not have an open mind to believe it? Sometimes I imagine a huge library of books all books full of knowledge. I m reading all those books but they are never ending and I m always curious to read more and more and more. It’s like a never ending river of spiritual knowledge. Sorry for my bad English.

Last edited: Jun 5, 2021
    Speedwell likes this.
  2. There and back again

There and back again Senior Member

People these days are generally materialists so anything that isn't immediate and measurable they dismiss outright unless the talking heads of the TV say otherwise ect. Pretty sad really but this is just another of those things that the rest of us have to suffer sometimes on a daily bases. The modern mind is a terrible thing to be honest and that people don't want any kind of spirituality is a huge red flag. Never let your curiosity in this area die.

Foram likes this.
  3. helz_belz

helz_belz Super Moderators Staff Member Super Moderator

Some things interest some people, other things don't, it's just the way of the world. I tend to see it as those of us who *are* interested are maybe the modern equivalent of the ancient shamans, wise women/men, healers, spirit/light workers etc. All through history there have been those more drawn to the metaphysical and the spiritual realms, and those that are more drawn to the physical and material realms. So long as you are feeding your own curiosity then that is what matters.

Foram and SeekerOfKnowledge like this.
  4. inhaltslos

inhaltslos Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Unless you’ve experienced it yourself, I don’t think ppl really think it’s anything more than malarkey.

Foram likes this.
  5. Susie C

Susie C It’s Me, Susie

I think it’s important to find like-minded people who you can share with and listen to when it comes to spiritual issues. Have you searched for any such groups in your area!

6. Foram

Foram Active Member

No I haven’t but I m glad to have my husband, son and my parents who are very interested in these kind of conversations so we talk about it often.

Susie C likes this.
  7. cloud potato

cloud potato Senior Registered

hi, welcome. your interest might help your friends later, its nice you can share with your family. :)

Foram likes this.