Reincarnation CARDS

Discussion in 'Reincarnation Questions' started by Deborah, Jun 23, 2008.

1. Deborah

Deborah Executive Director Staff Member

I came across an interesting reference in a book I am currently reading. In it was The Scientific and Medical Network. Book references caught my attention and of course the serious and scientific approach to the studies of consciousness. One in particular - Reincarnation Cards.

Has anyone heard of this research or reincarnation cards? Anyone familiar with The Scientific and Medical Network? Please feel free to comment on the site and if you have or purchase these cards - I would love to hear all about them.

2. Ailish

Ailish Administrator Emerita

Wow - I've never heard of them! Thank you for posting. :)

It sounds intriguing - I will have to keep an eye out for them. I'm game for almost anything - it would certainly be an interesting experiment to try.

If anyone's tried them - I'd love to hear some stories, too!

3. Ailish

Ailish Administrator Emerita

I found them on Amazon if anyone is interested in checking them out :)

They had some great reviews, including:

4. ChrisR

ChrisR Administrator Emeritus Staff Member Super Moderator

I'm always up for trying something new, and the review looks very intriguing....so I've just ordered them from Amazon - : angel

Thanks for that Deborah and Ailish - :)

5. Sunniva

Sunniva Administrator Emeritus

You're so cool, Chris!! :D :thumbsup: Wow, I must say I'm really intrigued too. I can't wait to hear what you think of it. I'm veeery tempted to order them too...lol.

6. Karoliina

Karoliina Moderator Emerita

Thanks for this, Deborah and Aili. :thumbsup: It's always fun to play a little between all the serious pondering, so I might just order these cards myself. :D

Also - I think this could be a very good way of introducing reincarnation and past life research to friends and relatives that like Tarot and other forms of divination. :)

Karoliina

7. traveler

traveler Senior Registered

Considering that I have several tarot decks, this is definately something I am interested in! However, it is just as likely to be something to just add to my collection. It's hard to really get a feel for the cards based on the small pictures shown on Amazon.com, but it is probably similar to other decks of tarot or oracle cards, just with a different twist.

I have heard of people using regular tarot decks to intuit past lives, though I've never experimented with that myself. I would probably buy this one just to have a deck I associate only with past lives and not other aspects of my life. I am also interested in the book it comes with, basically to explore the theories behind using cards to discern past lives.

8. ChrisR

My cards arrived in the post today - :D I've had a quick look and I can't wait to try them as they look like a lot of fun. The book looks very nice in a cloth bound cover, and together with the cards, they are presented in an attractive looking box:

[​IMG]

The cards come in 5 categories: Occupation, Culture, Environment, Theme and Termination. The idea is to relax and clear your mind, state your intention, that you wish to receive information about a past life, ask your higher consciousness for guidance. Using your hand, or a pendulum, you select a card from each category, and after looking at it, you write down the first impressions that come to you. The rest of the book is devoted to a few paragraphs on each individual card, you read the passages for the cards that you selected, and see if anything resonates with you, or whether they invoke any feelings or impressions.

Hopefully, and if it works, putting all the information together at the end could give you details of a past life. So I'm looking forward to trying this later and seeing what comes up - : angel

9. Sunniva

Sunniva Administrator Emeritus

Good! I can't wait to hear about it :thumbsup: My fingers are itching to get hold of a copy myself :D

10. Kislany

Kislany Just searching...

Oh Chris let us know how you go ahead with them. I'm actually keeping my fingers on the ordering button at the online shop. I'm gonna order them from a shop in Europe, the distributor is different from the one on Amazon, and I'm curious if the packaging is identical with yours in the US :thumbsup: Plus I might get it faster ordering it from here. Will let you know when they arrived!

11. ChrisR

Thanks Kislany I will do - :)

I think the packaging is the same in Europe as it is in the US. I'm just looking through the book now, and there is an official website, just click here.

12. Kislany

Hehe just had to comment on this one. When I saw Chris's cards that's exactly what I thought as well. I have 21 tarot decks, and this new deck, although not exactly tarot (but it's divination nonetheless) would round it up to 22 :D

Oh just saw your note Chris. Thanks for the link, I'll check it out! Have just ordered the cards, should be here within a week or so.

13. dark rosaleen

dark rosaleen Senior Registered

Darn, I hoped they were greeting cards! "Happy Rebirthday" or "Good luck in your new body!" :laugh:

But seriously, they sound interesting.

14. traveler

traveler Senior Registered

True, I would love to see more memorabilia about reincarnation! :thumbsup: You reminded me of a shirt I once saw a woman wear. On the front it said "I've been born again." On the back it said, "And again, and again, and again..." She bought it at a religious conference, so unfortunately I don't know where to find one.

Anyway, thanks for posting the picture and information, Chris. It is much more informative than the amazon.com description. I think I've been convinced to place an order. :)

15. Kislany

Chris, my set just arrived :thumbsup: Looking great, just like in your picture. The actual cards are a bit bigger than tarot cards, remind me in size of the angel type cards. Looking forward to find a quiet moment and give them a go :)

Did you have time to play with them?

16. ChrisR

I haven't had a lot of time to have a proper go of the cards yet, I've read the book though and that was very interesting.

I've tried the cards once, but it was only a quick go (because I was being impatient) - : angel.. They didn't work for me that time, but obviously I need to relax and focus more, but I think the idea behind it all is very good. I'm not a great believer in things like astrology and tarot reading etc., so I'm slightly skeptical about how the different category of cards that you select are 'linked' with each other (but hey, I'm willing to have a go!) - :D - I do however like the way that the different explanations for the cards in the book attempt to 'trigger' a memory in the reader.

I'm curious to know how you get on with them Kislany, are you going to use them with a pendulum? I'm going to try that next time. Let us know how you get on, and I'll do the same (when I get round to it) - :rolleyes:

17. indigobutterfly

indigobutterfly New Member

Cool! I am sooo putting that deck on my list! They work the same way as oracle cards. I have lots of decks. And, I was raised to not use tarot or any oracle cards. Chris, it's SUPER important to be grounded and to sit quietly for a few moments before using them. Make sure that you do something to relax, like have cool, soft music on. Then sit quietly and take a few deep breaths. I always visualize Divine, holy light coming through my crown chakra, and filling me, and extending out to cover the entire room. You can ask for guidance from your higher self, and also from anyone you feel drawn to, like AA Michael, or whomever. Then shuffle, cut the deck, and intuitively you'll know when to stop. :) When you're grounded and focused on what you're doing, it is never wrong. :) Good luck! :D

18. ChrisR

Thanks for the tips Keani - :) I'll certainly try that. I still haven't had the time to sit down and have a proper go on them yet.

19. indigobutterfly

ahh, sure, Chris! :) I've only been using the cards for just over a year. My family would perform an exorcism if they found out I use them! hahahaha! Have fun and let us all know what you discover! And, I'm still watching all those videos you posted! I LOVE them!! :) soooo cool!

20. Kislany

So...I was feeling a bit restless this evening, and when I saw the cards, I said 'why not'. So I take out the cards and book from the box and I start reading a bit on Dedication and Acknowledgements from the authors. At some point the authors write 'No project of the magnitude of this work could possibly have been brought to fruition by two people working in isolation in a remote corner of the Mediterranean world without outside help." So me curious as to which neighbouring country is harboring these two people (me living in one of these Mediterranean countries), I flip back to the first page of the book. Which says:

Copyright bla bla bla...

Ger Maa Publishers

(Member of the Psychognosis Group)

PO Box bla bla ...CYPRUS!!!

I'm like :eek::eek::eek::laugh::laugh:

And then it slowly came back to me...I actually saw these cards last year I think at the Mind Body Exhibion exhibition that was held in the city and the name Linda Leblanc did sound familiar. No wonder, since I still have the brochure from them that I took during the exhibition.

Now how's THAT for a synchronicity! If this doesn't tell me to go for it, I don't know what :laugh::thumbsup:

This is the Psychognossis website if anyone is interested in reading more about them (written in English and Greek as well).

21. indigobutterfly

Kislany! I love synchronistic events!! :D I hope that you did your spread and found out some interesting things. You have to let us know. This deck made its way to you--even after you passed by it at the expo. I hope I can get the deck soon! (I've got car repairs to do...ugh...no fun spending that money!)

22. St4cey

St4cey New Member

This is my first post! :) I only found this site today. I am SO interested in Past Lives, however, i know NOTHING of ANY of mine! :( But these cards really appeal to me, i will def be checking them out! Thank you.

23. Kay

Kay Senior Registered

Hi St4cey and welcome to the forum. I hope you will enjoy your time here. You have come to a good place to start to learn about pastlifes there is some very good information here.

Kind Regards

Kay

24. Kislany

St4cey welcome to the forum! If you get hold of the cards, let us know how you found them.

As for me, I do have the cards, but somehow didn't have yet the chance to sit down for a mo. and work with them. Hope during the next few weeks, when we're off work, to try them out.

25. St4cey

St4cey New Member

Thanks for the welcomes :) I will let you know if i find the cards and when i get them and all that stuff! I live in australia, but i will have a look around. Very excited :)

26. EmmaHolt

EmmaHolt The Constant Student

Reincarnation Cards (update?)

Hello Everyone,

I know, I know there's that EmmaHolt with yet another new thread. I too am sick of seeing my name posted all over this forum but what can I say? It's become a fullblown addiction.

Anyway was just reading the old thread posted by Deb regarding Reincarnation Cards wherein ChrisR and Kislany both said that they bought the cards and would give an update. However, they never did. At least not on that thread. Maybe somewhere else??

So this is a shoutout to ChrisR and Kislany or to anyone else who may have purchased the box of "Reincarnation Cards: Awakening for Memory" Do the cards work??? Have they actually helped you to remember a past life?

I really want to know if they work because I'm having a terrible time trying to remember my PLs.

Thanks,

Emma

27. ChrisR

Emma, i'm ashamed to admit that the cards have been sitting in the box and I've only had one half-hearted attempt at using them. I do keep looking at them though and now that you've brought the subject up again, I will make some time to have a proper go on them, maybe tomorrow morning as I don't have anything planned - :rolleyes:

28. EmmaHolt

EmmaHolt The Constant Student

Shame on you, Chris :laugh:

Please do use them tomorrow. I'm soooo curious. I anxiously await your update.

BTW thanks for the speedy response. I beckoned and you answered immediately, even though I'm here in Canada and you're in the U.K. Man, I love the internet.

Good luck with those cards. We're counting on you!! :thumbsup:

29. indigobutterfly

tsk, tsk, tsk.....I agree with Emma, Chris! Geesh, I still have that deck on my list! I would buy it, but I have TONS of expenses for starting up my new job Monday.....and not to mention Logan started (omg, that's an Irish name, isn't it??? see my other post in another thread--I was talking about red hair, lol, in 'Who Do You Tell') school this month. So, there you are, with your deck collecting dust, while we await anxiously to hear all about it. :cool I see how you are. :D

30. ChrisR

Ok I've just finished my first serious attempt at using the cards, and I can honestly say that they didn't really do much for me - :( But they do make it clear in the book that it takes practice, and several attempts to yield any positive results.

I spent a long time clearing my mind and focusing on the cards before I made my choice, I 'asked' to be shown the details of a past life through my selection, I tried to use a pendulum to begin with, but I just couldn't keep the stupid thing still so I gave up on that idea and manually picked my five cards, one from each category.

Considering the diversity of each card in each category, most of the five cards that I chose surprisingly corresponded with each other. I thought a photo might be better to illustrate this rather than just typing them out, so here are the cards that I drew from the pack:

[​IMG]

The idea is that each card collectively forms a 'bigger picture', and that picture is meant to hopefully trigger a past life memory. My cards appear to depict a life as a farmer in India or Asia, who's failed crops led to starvation. The love/indifference card suggests the breakup of a partnership, where the emotional impact leads to hatred. There is a fair size write up on each individual card in the accompanying book, suggesting different meanings for each card, in the hope that one of them may provoke a memory.

I spent several minutes trying to focus on a possible past-life as depicted by the cards, but unfortunately, none of it resonated with me. It was very interesting though, and I will use them again. Even though it didn't work for me the first time, I would still recommend the cards to anyone. I would imagine that anyone with psychic abilities would have a good chance of success with these.