Research inquiries

Discussion in 'Reincarnation Questions' started by Ignotus, Oct 8, 2011.

1. Ignotus

Ignotus Senior Registered

I recently found out about my true memories.. (Phew!) but I can't find the dude who was me.

So, to all the ex-Nazis and people who found their past live selves. How did you guys all find your identity? If so, maybe you can direct me to sites of birth certs or something or maybe help me research as well.. (But please nothing that needs to be downloaded, my parents are very particular on that..)

I was a Standartenf├╝hrer or an Oberf├╝hrer (not sure, still fuzzy.. but most probably Oberfuhrer). I was a Gestapo who then went in the Sicherheitzpolizei. I was close to Hitler and Himmler (chatted with them sometimes.. Okay, Himmler was my boss.) but I was the closest to Eva Braun, which I believe was my childhood best friend and possibly her ex... (Which I can add another reason to dislike Hitler..)

I was quite good in rounding up Jews, political opponents and all (Much like the real Hans Landa, wowzers..) I'm not sure when I died, most probably suicide. My name was Frederick (that's for sure) but I'm having trouble with my surname; most probably Schmiegel or something like that...

I have a few medals; Iron Cross (I can't tell what class) and the Golden Nazi Party Badge (can't find my number.. Yipee..)

So, maybe someone can help me finding out who I was.. I think I'm getting more grouchy by the hour. When I'm done, I'll be grilling my two sisters past lives (One of them is just 4 so it'll be easier.)

PS. Sorry if the term Ex-Nazi offends anyone.

2. MaritaMari

MaritaMari Senior Registered

How did you find out these details in the first place? Did you go to the regression therapy?

Unfortunately I can't help you with your answer since probably manly lived during Middle Ages and in Ancient Roman times, but as a historian, i would suggest you to google things, like Eva Brown, himmler etc and find out more things about them and maybe you will find things about your own former personality. Also, you could find some good and detailed biographies of these people and if you were really close to them, your name will appear somewhere. If you know German you might even find more things, because I guess they have more info on their sites than on English sites.

3. Ignotus

I found out through mostly regression therapy and google... I don't know German much so it will prove a disadvantage. I tried the research sites posted here but it didn't work.. Sigh.. If this is a problem I don't even know how I would find my sisters. Thank you.

4. Sunniva

Sunniva Administrator Emeritus

Hiya Wuxin :)

Sorry, but I have to be the partypooper :rolleyes: Don't expect to be able to find your past life identity. Most people never do. Millions and billions of people have lived and died without leaving any traces in the world for historians or scientists to find.

People, who are able to validate their past life persona either do so, because their past life was very recent and there are traces of that person on the internet or because their past life persona was famous. Of course there are exceptions, but they are very few.

Also, a problem concerning info on Nazis is that so much data was destroyed just after the war by the Nazis themselves and during the bombings of German cities by the allied forces. Also, so many soldiers died without being identified. A year ago, while in France, I visited some of the WWII graveyards in Normandy and many of the graves were simply marked "German Soldier".

I'm not saying this to put you off completely. It's intriguing to search and try to validate your past life persona. However, it may be more valuable to you to try and focus on the what that life taught you rather than who you were. Do more regressions, focus on emotions, relations to other people, find out what the important things were in that life. Possibly through that process more info will come up that might enable more detailed enquiries or perhaps even validations.

5. MaritaMari

I think there is a lot more information on XX century than Middle Ages, so I'm sure you will find something that will prove useful. I would suggest you not to read Wikipedia, but instead look only for the external links on Wiki articles, they are usually good. And search for some other good sites.

6. Ignotus

Danke for telling me! Yeah, I guess I have to let go and learn but I have a question.. Is it advisable to follow your past life occupation? Maybe, with my past life skills I can be an intelligence officer, but doing it for good this time.

7. MaritaMari

I don't see anything wrong in following your past life occupation as long it is because you really enjoy doing it, not only because your former personality did it. I believe we have natural tendencies for thing we have already done and mastered. For example a former painter may choose to be one in this lifetime not because he even knows he was a painter in previous life but because he feels the urge to paint. Or maybe he will not become a painter but an architect or something that even remotely has to do with painting. I believe it applies to all jobs and profession not only artistic skills. But make sure you do it because you want to do it, regardless of reincarnation. :)

8. Ignotus

Thanks! I think I would like to be an intelligence officer, as I'm quite good at finding things if I'm interested. Maybe I can work for the military (to track down terrorist, this time! :) )

PS. Unfortunately, I'm not a US citizen or I might even consider becoming a CIA agent. LOL.

9. MaritaMari

Why not! As long your are really interested in it and really enjoy it, of course.

I am kind of following my past life's occupation and interests, but with the twist. My former personality's occupation became my hobby and its interests became my occupation. But both things were with me my whole life, much before I've learned about my former personality or started being interested in reincarnation.

10. Ignotus

CIA, here I come!! (Tally ho!!)

11. usetawuz

usetawuz Senior Registered

Sunniva's comments above bear repeating...the older the lifetime, the harder it is to get current verification, and the value in locating a past lifetime is to find out what aspect of those experiences can assist your current lifetime.

Intelligence and the CIA may or may not be a beneficial career pursuit...it certainly didn't end positively for your potential predecessor and I am not sure where such a profession may be moving with all the future fluxtions (Newtonian version of calculus!). Interestingly, I am following the path of an 18th century lawyer who made a difference, while my last three lives, all ending in the 20th century, didn't result in any time for a career, all having ended at ages 17, 9 and 22. All I can say by way of comparison is to focus on what you feel.

12. Ignotus

Thanks for posting. Yes, I am very aware of the risks the job has, so I may not work for the CIA (I can't anyway.) but I would like an occupation which I would be good at and of course, me enjoying it. But I still have a lot of time left so I'll just think it over and over again. Hopefully, I'll will go the right way this time. :)