Should I Find Out More

Discussion in 'Past Life Memories' started by GalaxyDreamer90, Oct 24, 2020.

1. GalaxyDreamer90

GalaxyDreamer90 Senior Member

2 and a half years ago I had a past life regression but all I was able to remember was being a young woman happily walking through some forest. Other then that I couldn't remember anything more because my mother interrupted the process. Part of wants to remember more of this past life because it seemed so happy, but after the regression I got into a serious argument with my parents. Now I live on my own and I feel I should get ahold of the person that did my regression and do another one but I'm afraid of having another mental breakdown. But at the same time I want to remember more happy memories.

2. There and back again

There and back again Senior Member

If the previous breakdown was caused by your parents more than anything else then it probably won't hurt to go it another round given that you are living on your own. If you are more or less emotionally stable there shouldn't be too much to cause issues after all we are only shown what we are able to handle regardless.

3. GalaxyDreamer90

GalaxyDreamer90 Senior Member

Okay. It was mostly my parents that caused me to get emotional last time. They weren't very happy about the regression. Now that I'm on my own I guess I shouldn't have as much problem.