So happy I found this...

Discussion in 'Reincarnation Questions' started by Sfjmm, Feb 28, 2020.

1. Sfjmm

Sfjmm New Member

Thank you for accepting me into this group. I am hoping to get some feedback/ thoughts on a wonderful and bewildering experience. About 6 months ago, through a series of weird coincidences, I met a wonderful woman. As soon as we met, ( and we live over 800 miles apart), there was an instant sense of recognition for both of us. There was also this immediate sense of trust and “knowing” for each of us. We have now seen each other 5 times over the past 6 months, each visit for several days. We have spent so much time talking and getting to know each other. I have wonderful friends, as well as an amazing spouse. But I am finding that the relationship with her is different than with than the relationship with anyone else. Not that it’s better or worse, just different than anything I’ve ever experienced. I feel this incredible pull . Ive never been especially religious or spiritual, but this meeting has rocked me to the core. I’ve done much reading over the past few months about soul relationships, reincarnation.. basically everything, in an attempt to understand what “ this” is. I’m beyond grateful for this new friendship, but just feel that there’s so much more that I’m just not understanding. I have no past memories of her, but Im pretty certain that this is not our first encounter. Just hoping for some feedback or thoughts. Thank you

Li-la and tanker like this.
  2. Jaimie

Jaimie Senior Member

hi, yes she sounds like a member of your soul group in a positive way too. Just enjoy ! :)

Sfjmm likes this.
  3. KenJ

KenJ Moderator Emeritus

You need to understand the problem you might have with your wife if she is the jealous type.

Jim78 and Speedwell like this.
  4. Sfjmm

Sfjmm New Member

It’s my husband, and he gets it.. as much as I do. I just am trying to understand this connection

5. KenJ

KenJ Moderator Emeritus

Oh!
    I simply think it/he is a soulmate.

Sfjmm likes this.
  6. fireflydancing

fireflydancing just a fly in the sky Staff Member Super Moderator

Hi Sfjmm,

Welcome to the forum.

Sfjmm likes this.