Discussion in 'Members Lounge' started by Bellona324, Oct 9, 2019.
This song meant a lot to a close person who died not long ago and whose burial will be soon.
Ain’t Going to Heaven
Everybody says to follow your dreams
But when you tell that you are, they ask you where is the money
It’s funny, I thought that came with getting a degree
But employers as a whole seem to disagree
And I’m tired of waking up almost every day
And wondering if other people think I’m okay
They say, don’t worry ‘bout what other people think
But people gotta buy my art if I wanna eat
Just something to relax to.
Just rediscovered this after many years: Main title from the movie version of one of my all-time favourite books.
Beautiful song and video also.
Found this and enjoyed it. It gives me That Feeling of deja-vu both from listening to it, and looking at the album cover, but given that it's from the 80s and I happen to like a lot of 80s music, maybe it's just a similar style to stuff I've heard before.
I've been listening to on repeat:
1. Friends on the Other Side from Princess and the Frog (Because I'm almost finished reading Tell my Horse by Zora Neale Hurston also I was using tarot cards.)
2. Call me by your name by Lil Nas X
3. Kaibutsu - Yoasobi Beastars Opening 2 (Sometimes I will listen to a lot of anime openings if I like the anime)
4. Play with Fire by SamTinnesz ft. Yacht Money
5. Sway with me by Saweetie and Galxara
Valhalla Calling Me (Nordic/Viking song) [GMV] | Miracle Of Sound from AC Valhalla
Been feeling very Nordic/Viking lately
https://youtu.be/-le76r_bKfE <----- and this.
Wilson Phillips - Good Vibrations
Carnie and Wendy Wilson (daughters of Brian Wilson) and Chynna Phillips do an acapella version of a Beach Boys classic song.
Audioslave - Shadow on The Sun - Lyrics video
Separate names with a comma.