• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Songs You Are Listening To -- Part II

cloud potato

Senior Registered
As I reflect on the mental health crisis around the world and angry young men in particular- this song was playing... It's so fitting. Like a prayer in music:
No man no cry by Jimmy Sax

Eva1942

A Walking Enigma...
Think this is appropriate. I'm researching my Confederate (CSA) American Civil War lifetime and listening to this among others.

Eva x

Southern Soldier/Dixie - 2nd South Carolina String Band

Cyrus

Senior Registered
"I'll start this trip with you" by Andrea Bocelli.
...Countries I've never seen and never lived there - I'll live there now with you,
I'll start this trip with you on a ship by the seas that I know they don't exist...
With you I'll live there again...
...With you !

Last edited:

Cryscat

My Dad has been gone 30 years now. This song makes me feel so nostalgic,
From 2015

Jewel ft. Dolly Parton - My Father's Daughter

GalaxyDreamer90

Not going to share any music if that's okay but I did read an article about what music taste says about personality. I usually prefer music with a lot of emotion to it rather its the lyrics or just the mood of the music. Apparently it's true that people like me who prefer emotional music are empathic. Ive never really thought of myself as empathic though this seems to be more proof that I am. I've also read that those who like pop music tend to be more outgoing. Since I can't stand most pop music especially more modern pop music I must be more introverted.

Cryscat

Not going to share any music if that's okay but I did read an article about what music taste says about personality. I usually prefer music with a lot of emotion to it rather its the lyrics or just the mood of the music. Apparently it's true that people like me who prefer emotional music are empathic. Ive never really thought of myself as empathic though this seems to be more proof that I am. I've also read that those who like pop music tend to be more outgoing. Since I can't stand most pop music especially more modern pop music I must be more introverted.
I am an introvert and I loved and still do, all sorts of music. Pop, rock, blues, new wave, metal, etc. But, l did stop listening to pop in the mid 2000's. My complaint is that it all sounds the same. Can't tell male singers apart, can't tell female singers apart. Very different than our parents not liking the style. It's due to the over use of autotune.

How you tell if your an introvert is how you recharge your batteries. If you like to do it alone, introvert. If you recharge with a lot of people, extrovert.