Soul Remembers Love

Discussion in 'Past Life Memories' started by CoffeeGem, Jun 15, 2011.

1. CoffeeGem

CoffeeGem New Member

Geographically, New Jersey. Spiritually, everywhe
    Hi Everyone,

In addition to my PL experiences with my current mom and sister, I have had another revelation last year with a cousin of all people.

I must say any time I've tried to talk to someone or get some kind of advice, the idea that a cousin was once a lover and that we are attracted to each other in this life basically freaks people out. But of course I had to delve into the issue.

I saw my cousin, who I've known all my life and have seen periodically over the years, at a restaurant one day. My family was sitting at a table and he walked by and said hello. He looked at me and had a strange look on his face, I thought he just figured I'd changed since last time we saw one another. He hugged me, no one else at the table and told me it was great to see me. I didn't think anything of it.

I see him three months later at a family party and that's when it all clicked. Being in the room with him, acting so weird, I finally decided to give in and see what his deal was. As I approached him there was an exchange of energy between us that is almost indescribable. It was surreal. I have never felt anything like that in my life. We talked for a bit, I felt immediately confused and thinking, 'holy crap, what is going on between us?' while looking around to see if the rest of the family was witnessing this. Lol.

I made an attempt after that night to befriend him because I was curious. We talked a few times and he declared he loved me. Of course he did, we're family right? But I knew he meant it in another way. Things continued to get weird and he cut off contact with me.

That was too weird and wasnt some kind of tawdry I've got the hots for my cousin story. There was something there, a feeling deeper than I could explain. Evenutually I got a past life reading and was told that he and I shared many lifetimes together usually as brother and sister but we shared one as husband and wife. In that life we were separated some how and neither of us recovered from the pain of the separation. I thought back to that night with the energy thing going on and it felt like...home. It was a comfort I didn't understand at the time. I think those two past life people were able to get through to each other that night.

The downside to this is that we are cousins, lol and that we have been trying to resolve this for hundreds of years it seems. The reader suggested maybe we can become friends in this life and hopefully it will aid in resolving this.

I took a leap of faith recently and reached out to him and we talked. It felt great. The 'I love you's' are still there, he told me this several times when we were chatting on the phone last week, and it's funny that no one in the family would think anything of it when we say it. I think we can be friends in this life and we are family, so will more than likely see each other periodically for the rest of our lives. Lol. I do want to explain all of this to him one day so he doesn't feel creeped out about it. That energy exchange was of a deep love. And if I can heal that maybe I can get on with my life and find someone to love in this life and it won't be considered illegal. Lol.

2. Lilmsmaggie

Lilmsmaggie New Member

Hi CoffeeGem and Welcome!

Perhaps, considering the ease in which the two of you seem to relate, next time you have a conversation with him, gently introduce the subject of past lives and reincarnation to your cousin to get his feelings and thoughts on the subject.

Keep the conversation open-ended.

Then, (depending on his response) and if it feels right, you could mention something along the lines of you have the impression that the two of you have shared a past life but say no more than that.

It is not uncommon or unusual for family members to have have more than the familial relationship.

For example, Albert Einstein https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elsa_Einstein

Checkout this link: http://listverse.com/2008/07/20/10-famous-people-who-married-their-cousins

Also keep in mind that hemophilia was once referred to as "the royal disease." Royal intermarriage became practiced widely as a means of promoting mutually advantageous relations with neighboring or hostile nations by binding their reigning dynasties in blood kinship.

I think people, especially those of us in America, should drop all of our puritanical pretenses about things such as intermarriage. History is repleat with examples.

Having said that, I'm not suggesting that you marry your cousin, only that you have an open mind and be accepting that it does occur.

Good luck.

3. usetawuz

usetawuz Senior Registered

CoffeeGem, you might check your akashic records and review the plan you put together with him prior to your incarnation. In my case, I have obtained a great deal of information from the records which has enabled me to understand why various people in my life affect me the way they do, the roles we are to play for each other and their significance to me from a soul level. Also guidance can provide some light, but they don't give away as much as I often wish they would...non-interference, free will and all that!

Good luck and it sounds like you have some wonderfully exciting investigation before you.

4. CoffeeGem

CoffeeGem New Member

Thanks Lilmsmaggie - I will check out the site. You I was looking through some old family photos and there is one of him wearing an Ankh. I also have vivid PL memories of a time in Egypt and I also wonder if he was involved then too. The Ankh doesn't necessarily mean he has a totally open mind but I have a feeling he may be receptive to what I have to say.

usetawaz - I have been looking in Akashic Records and would love to access them. I am working on that.

Thank you both for having no judgements about this topic. :)

5. RequiemOfDemise

RequiemOfDemise New Member

Theres alot of things to take into context before thinking of a past life resolution. Its in natures blood itself to be attracted to the opposite sex, let alone inbreeding (No offense) and the likes, before our own awareness said it was wrong. Nothing being said, who says he cant be your true lover? Just because its family, it could just be your animal instinct taking its course.

Take into an idea of your history and his history of this life itself, is there a lonely state? A painful state? A traumatizing state?

Are you two best friend reguardless of family and see it on a different level because of lack of companionship? First come first see kind of deal?

Emotionally, humanity is capable of feeling the most desireable things, either it be holy or sinful, no one can justify the two, as no one really can, its all part of reality.

This isnt a godly or psychological speech, trust me...Ive lived my whole life based on what I think was my past life, and hurt many in the process. I was diagnosed with personality disorder because my hair color changes (over courses of months), my attitude changes, my eyes change colors , my speech patterns, let alone my own thoughts, memories, and perceptions change. Could just be a bad dna structure, or any...

Just trying to help out some.

6. Lilmsmaggie

Lilmsmaggie New Member

In terms of incest and/or (inbreeding if you like), consider the following:

Cain's wife was his sister.

Abraham married his half-sister Sara (Genesis 20:12-13).

Nachor (Abraham’s brother) married Melcha (his niece).

Lot's daughters got him grunk and lay with him.

Amram took to wife Jochabed his aunt by the father’s side: and she bore him Aaron and Moses.

Amnon the son of David loved the sister of Absalom the son of David, who was very beautiful, and her name was Thamar.

If we are inclined to accept that the above biblical examples are true, then it would seem that these are natural, genetic sexual attactions.

7. CoffeeGem

CoffeeGem New Member

I've been wondering why we would agree to be cousins this time around and try to resolve this. I suppose we were not to resume that same kind of love relationship? Being able to tune into all of this was hard enough without throwing on the cousin aspect. But I suppose family members are presumably in the canvas of our lives for a great length of time. Even if we did not remain in contact, our family is too big for either of us not to know how the other is doing. And I am also intrigued that it lay dormant most of our lives. I would see him a few times a years from childhood through adulthood.

And this is the strangest part of all: I began writing what was at first a fictional short story about a couple in a dynamic relationship. The deeper I got it began to flush out into novel length. It had bugged me for quite some time why I felt so compelled to write about these two people. All the while I was writing it, I kept thinking, there is something very familiar about this fictional man. Lol. I couldn't put my finger on it nor could I find a man I knew who had the qualities of my male character. When we had that soul recognition moment, my brain was going, "It's him!" It's the main character! Flesh and blood, standing before me. And if he was the male character, was I the female, writing about some part of myself all along?

It sounds kind of funny as I write it but it was all very traumatic for me. I spent the next 2 months in a weird funk and had to pull apart all of this for fear of losing my sanity. It actually helped me understand why these two characters I created loved each other. At first I didn't know even fictionally why they would be attracted to each other. Once I separated fiction from the surreal reality of this, I kind of have no desire to try to publish it anymore. It feels like I would be exposing some part of myself.

8. CoffeeGem

CoffeeGem New Member

I had the most bizarre dream last night. My cousin contacted me in a dream via text message of all things. The message on the cell phone read:

Hey, how are you? You can tell me how you are doing, truthfully, no judgments here."

(This felt like he was asking for honesty but what I was thinking in the dream was, that he NEVER asks me how I am doing relationship wise or who is the man in my life. This is something that I've pondered in real life. I ask about his mate all the time and he never asks me if I am involved.)

Continued, "Sorry it took so long to get back to you. I just wanted to just what was for the highest good."

Something felt different about the dream and the way the message appeared. I felt more like it was inserted into the dream. Then the text is signed with the prefix Rev and his name like he was a reverend or something.

I don't know what to make of it. I am actually visiting his grandmother today in the nursing home she's in with my mom. Maybe I will embark on some kind of growth experience today.

9. Moriene

Moriene Probationary

Re

Next time when you met him explain him your past life views defiantly being friends you both will understand each other so he too will get it understood and you both will easily solved out this problem.

10. CoffeeGem

CoffeeGem New Member

Soul Remembers Love - Update

My cousin's grandmom passed away and I ran into him at the funeral. Sigh. I made the decision before seeing him that I would let him initiate contact, since he is the person that broke it off in the first place. I also decided that whatever he did, I would accept it, no matter what.

He opted to avoid me all day, during the funeral and the repass luncheon, however strategically sat at the table next to me in my line of sight. It became clear after five near misses at his table he was doing this intentionally. I was finally able to see his girlfriend and what do you know, she and I could be twins. Lol. We even have the SAME haircut and it's weird because I just got this haircut a couple of months ago and have not see either of them.

The final straw was when I was busy showing some relatives photos I'd taken that were on my cell phone, he picks that moment to come to the table and talk to my Mom. (My mom loves him dearly and his mom loves me) If I were at all clueless at that time it was apparent then that he just did not want to talk to me.

The wildcard of my day was another cousin, who I suspect I have strong PL ties with as well was more than open about being 'happy' to see me. We have an amazing connection with each other. The last time we saw each other it was very amusing and we keep in touch via text. Well, this cousin decided it was the perfect time to let me know that he loves me and if we can find a way around this 'cousin' thing to give him a call. Lol. So, I think I got some sort of weird, reverse closure or something.

And just when I thought it was a very bad movie, I saw the two of them talking to each other and it all felt eerily familiar.

I have PL memories of a time when I had some sort of weird triangle going on. Over the past few years, when interacting more with these two cousins, it began to play like a movie in my head. I loved one very deeply but couldn't be with him but the other was more than willing to be in my life.

It still hurt that he avoided me but I am glad to see that he seems happy, even if its with what looks like my clone. I have no idea if we will see each other again but in this life maybe we weren't meant to resolve anything.

As for the other cousin, I have to find out what we were meant to resolve in this life, accept maybe boundary issues all round for the three of us. Lol.

CoffeeGem

11. tanguerra

tanguerra Moderator Emeritus

It's not unusual for people to keep reincarnating back with the same family members. Also, all 'love' relationships don't have to be romantic relationships. In fact, I think you can have even more deep and rewarding life long relationships with people sometimes if they're not romantically based.

I often have my doubts about whether there is a meaning and purpose in all of these sorts of things - or at least a meaning and purpose that we can fathom with our logical minds. Sometimes, like most natural systems 'it just is' and there doesn't necessarily have to be a 'why' it is that way, or at least it's not worth wearing yourself out wondering about it too much.

It is quite possible that you just wanted to 'be' together, even if not in 'that way' and that is why you are cousins this life. It could also be, as you suspect, that since there was some kind of love triangle related bad blood, it could well be that this is an opportunity to create a bit more harmony by taking the romantic aspect of it 'off the table' so to speak and just relate as equals? Your own instincts are usually the best guide in these matters, as opposed to too much rationality in my view.

Just enjoy your closeness, your proximity and take pleasure in both of them being in your life and enjoy feeling 'the love' without the confusion of 'romance' getting in the way perhaps? If there is 'work' for you to do together in this life it will reveal itself in time most likely.

12. Mama2HRB

Mama2HRB Senior member

If you are past the age of wishing to have children, there are states that allow the marriage of cousins.

I know two couples who are brothers married to sisters, all four are cousins. The one couple has three children. The oldest is about half normal height and has intellectual issues. The middle child, a girl, looks more like a boy than a girl, and has emotional issues. The youngest, a girl, has mental health issues and emotional issues. Educationally, all three children are in the bottom of their classes at school.

I do not know of their health issues other that what one can obviously see.

I also watched a documentary the other night on King Tut. He married his sister, as was common practice during that time. It was thought to be a good thing to marry close relatives, that it would make the lineage stronger.

They were doing tests on the bodies of two fetuses found in the tomb, trying to see who they belonged to, and they were looking for a particular syndrome to make the connection.

They also showed x-rays of one of the mummies they found that had severely deformed feet. The doctors said there was no way that person would have been able to walk in life, and it was caused by what they called in breeding.

King Tut and his parents

King Tut Unwrapped

13. Mama2HRB

Mama2HRB Senior member

I have a similar thought on a book I took several years to write. Once I was finised and in editing, the true person came out and I lost interest in the project.

14. CoffeeGem

CoffeeGem New Member

tanguerra - thank you so much. That was lovely and maybe I am still looking for answers instead of just letting it be. He is a very personable person I am always enjoyed his personality. I guess I feel left out, now that he's avoiding me. Like I've done something wrong and being punished for it. But seeing him happy, it still meant a lot to see him in good spirits considering the occasion.

Mama2HRB - It's amazing how much information I have discovered about cousins marrying. I've even seen a recent documentary about cousins and brothers and sisters that married. There were health issues with the children they produced.

15. Blueheart

Blueheart Senior Member

Just to clarify the facts:

1) King Tut married his half-sister.

2) It was not at all common for ancient Egyptians to marry family members. This was reserved for the royal family alone.

3) No one really knows what they thought, but the gods married family, and the king was thought of as a god.

4) They did genetic testing (DNA) on the fetuses to see who they belonged to.

5) The mummified fetuses are unique. No others have been found. Logic, however, tells us that if we studied other ancient miscarried fetuses, various developmental problems would have been found.

16. Indian

Indian Senior Registered

17. Mama2HRB

Mama2HRB Senior member

Thank you for clarifying, I did mean to say half-sister, thought I typed it. Sorry. I do find it fascinating how much they are learning about ancient Egyptians using modern science. They did bring in a specialist to figure out what was wrong with King Tut, and they used DNA to discover that the canes were indeed his, and by looking at the bottoms, discovered which ones he used.

18. tanguerra

tanguerra Moderator Emeritus

You're welcome. Just take it easy. I'm sure things will sort themselves out. After all, you're cousins. He can't avoid you forever, eh? Girlfriends comd and go, but family is forever.

Just be nice and friendly and don't make a fuss. There's a good chance he's not really 'avoiding you' just distracted by his new girlfriend anyway. Perhaps he was trying to be polite and attentive to her, since she didn't know anyone or something like that? I wouldn't take it personally. It's probably not about you.

19. CoffeeGem

CoffeeGem New Member

Lol. I thought about that as well. What's worse, being the rejected cousin or the rejected girlfriend? If I were the girlfriend I would have felt like an idiot. He did the right thing by her.

We will see each other again.

In an effort not to have the same thing happen twice, I called the other, more vocal, cousin and we had a nice talk. I appreciated the honesty.