• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

The Gateway Process: the CIA's Classified Space & Time Travel System That You Can Learn (Really)

cloud potato

Senior Registered
From, "The Why Files"

Description:
The Gateway Process: the CIA's classified Space & Time Travel system that you can learn The United States military is always looking for new ways to create super soldiers. They use performance-enhancing and mind-altering drugs. They're currently experimenting with brain implant technology. They've even explored genetic engineering to try and breed the perfect soldier. But those are nothing compared to what happened in 1983; when Lieutenant Colonel Wayne McDonnell submitted a very unusual and detailed report to US Army Intelligence. It was called "Analysis and Assessment of Gateway Process". This is a step-by-step guide on how to achieve an out-of-body experience for the purpose of intelligence gathering. But Colonel McDonnell's report went much further than that. An advanced Gateway participant can not just project their consciousness to a different place; They could pull their consciousness completely out of this reality. They could travel anywhere in the universe, and at any point in time. The report revealed that our universe doesn't actually exist. It's a construct, created by our mind. By using the Gateway Process, you can exit the construct and see reality for what it really is. The 30-page Gateway report was immediately classified for one simple reason: anyone can learn to do it. Even you.

Thanks baro-san!

Also, I don't think that's entirely true. It is true things have been withheld or omitted in a lot of these declassified reports. I think it's also true there are out of control, corrupt cabals but I also think it's true there are good people somehow connected to these agencies who have fought tooth and nail to blow the whistle on any particular subject or to see something declassified.

Plenty of useful information, if in the right hands, can help steer the course of humanity and wake people up to the dealings of their own institutions. Things like false flags.

That our military took OBE's seriously and tried approaching it from a scientific point of view is at least suggestive there is something more here and it isn't all just hogwash. People are quick to scoff at others who have these hard to explain experiences but advances in understanding consciousness seem a most noble pursuit.

I really enjoy the content you provide here. Cheers.

Some time ago, there were some links on Reddit to (free) tapes of Gateway material (for astral projection). I listened a few times but I can't recall what happened after that because I am already fluid on crossing dimensions. This happens all the time, almost every day to some degree.
I remember that I liked listening to the tapes but never studied the manual. I just wanted to know what it was about.
I love listening to binaural beats with headphones on, including falling asleep with them. It's not for astral traveling but for entering my own space and feeling comfortable within.

While researching about dreams I've had, I came across a description of something which I've drempt about in the past with clarity. It was a description of a special chair, made of metal, and it was part of some fancy CIA project during the 80s called the "Montauk Project".

The whole project sounded like some freaky sci-fi film. I took it with a grain of salt, cause it sou ded stupid to think that the CIA was dabbling into stuff like dimensional travel, OBEs and whatever. Plus a documentary said most test subjects were men or boys. I shot down the idea, but I can't deny what I saw in my dream.
It fit the definition of what this chair did, and how it worked with a few extra bits thrown in. Like it not being painful or freakish in nature to operate on someone.
So what the heck does it mean? Alternate reality? Parallel reality? Was I being shown something by someone? I dunno. But it freaks me out a bit. I think I only remain as calm as I do, because I don't have anyone knocking on my door up here in Canada asking to know more.

So what the heck does it mean?
If you dream a lot, it has less significance. When you're like an old-fashioned radio receiver, you're not responsible for the content of the shows of all those radio stations. When you're unconsciously astral traveling night after night you come to a lot (!) of places (in this world or beyond) and not every single bit has a secret message from deep down to our waking brain.

If you dream a lot, it has less significance. When you're like an old-fashioned radio receiver, you're not responsible for the content of the shows of all those radio stations. When you're unconsciously astral traveling night after night you come to a lot (!) of places (in this world or beyond) and not every single bit has a secret message from deep down to our waking brain.
So.. bad channel, aka stolen satellite station for one night. Okay, I can stomach that. Lol

What a synchronicity , I am used to frequency music mostly 432hz for meditation. I have just tried Gateway experience on the Monroe institute YouTube channel.
Yes it was very relaxing and peaceful. I had vision of beautiful landscapes, as if I were flying above them and through clouds.
But you need to buy the full program and I can't afford to pay for it.
I am not sure if the free videos on YouTube have the same quality of hemi-sync sounds.

What a synchronicity , I am used to frequency music mostly 432hz for meditation. I have just tried Gateway experience on the Monroe institute YouTube channel.
Yes it was very relaxing and peaceful. I had vision of beautiful landscapes, as if I were flying above them and through clouds.
I am not sure if the free videos on YouTube have the same quality of hemi-sync sounds.
I use Spotify, personally. Not saying you have to, UT $9 isn't too bad for unlimited access to music, podcasts, a TON of different relaxation and meditation music and a sleep timer. Loves it for set-n-forget sleep tunes. ☆

It's been a long time since I regularly used binaural-beats for meditation, but from experience, whether the YouTube version works or not seems to depend on the file-type it originated from. For example, I used to use CDs for meditation (Hemi Sync and Dr. Jeffrey Thomson mostly) and I found that they were a LOT more effective when using the CD than when I used the MP3s made from the CDs. MP3 compresses the file too much I think, and a lot of the frequencies are lost. Copying the CDs as WAV files seemed to mitigate that somewhat (but they still aren't quite as effective as the original CD)

YouTube might have similar issues, if the file is compressed and frequencies are lost. Some YouTube binaural audio does seem to work and contain a fuller experience (I still swear by the binaural Tibetan Bowl recordings on the varshapavitra channel for PL meditating), but maybe not all. The Monroe Institute would probably be using full audio to give a good taster to encourage sign-ups.

[For the record, I'm no audio engineer, this is just what I've learnt and figured out over the years, but I could also still be really wrong!]

I used hemi-sync and binural beats about a decade ago, when I was a lonely guy in his dorm with nothing to do. Lol.

I would think it worked, but I don't whether it was the help of the audio or if that was just a strong psychic period in my unraveling.

Do you ever get suspicious of subliminal messaging? Sometimes I fear the audio files are not as polite or innocent as we are lead to believe.

That being said, after watching the video in the OP I searched "hemi-sync gateway process" in youtube and found the intro for stage 1 and 2. I found his voice soothing and I really did start to drift.

Between that and the concept of clicking out, I had a pretty surreal dream which I am sure was in part effected by the material I was consuming beforehand.

The dream involved a phantom or apparition, an icey-blue eyed girl, an infiltration turned coup de tat and being captured. Super powers- immune to physical pain and electrical shocks- teaching others "clicking out(exact verbiage)" and lastly being captured by an authority figure. By the end of the dream I woke up as the phantom in a daze on a hospital bed where my captor(who looked a lot like Hugh Jackman from the movie Logan) placed his forearm parallel to mine. A metal noise started zeroing in and with our arms connected some kind of technology under our forearms started to become more and more visible. I felt a powerful twirling surge/transference of energy before being jolted awake.

Back