The hardest part????

Discussion in 'Reincarnation Questions' started by ~Ophelia~, Jul 25, 2008.

1. ~Ophelia~

~Ophelia~ New Member

I am wondering what others are finding to be the hardest part about PL memories. Is it the memories themselves? Not having any memories but still believing? Finding it hard to talk about with others?

The hardest part for me is not knowing who other people were with me in the past.

2. soulfreindly

soulfreindly Senior Registered

It is the memories.. It is the knowing that I continue to hold onto the triggers from traumatic past experiences,, this life and past lives. I know now that I can be holding onto past traumas and those post traumatic stress events are continuing to affect me..

I have been able to release some things.. It is amazing and wonderful when it has happened. These stressors went totally away,, never to return.. even if I try.. So I beleive now that it is important to pursue even more healing through regression work.

It was difficult to not have someone who beleives as I do about reincarnation but having forums like these have given me many people to share with and find solace. As long as I have an outlet things continue to improve.

Ophelia===What do you worry about in not knowing who people are?? Are you afraid they may have done something to hurt or deceive you in your past and they do so again??? Just wondering.. ??

Soulfreindly.

3. Sunniva

Sunniva Administrator Emeritus

My hardest part is a bit superficial, but I find it so very frustrating that I'm not able to validate my past life memories: that names of people or places won't come through or pictures of places that aren't detailed enough to give me a hint of where I am.

I find it to be the hardest part that I have all these memories, even memories that I share with someone else, which I can't validate and thus not trust to be true 100%.

4. Lila P

Lila P Member

For me the hardest part is to accept a series of very war- and conquer-oriented PLs. I´ve most probably left a lot of dead bodies behind me and even today I still have to try to learn how to live with my inner warrior/axe-killer. I seem to run into people who like to provoke it out of me. However, I currently love peace and harmony and hardly would hurt a fly, so perhaps I´ve evolved a little bit during the centuries.. ;)

5. wrinkle

wrinkle New Member

I never had any memories of PL that I could recognize. I am beginning to have some kind of intuitive suspicion that I died in a violent way and I would be afraid to approach those memories. I think that I should try though at some point.

6. ~Ophelia~

~Ophelia~ New Member

Thanks for the replies.

No nothing like that. I just wonder about relationships. Why I click with some people and am repelled by others. Why my boyfriend and I are together and I feel so female and quiet with him. I am so bold and out spoken with others. It is a curious thing.

7. Kislany

Kislany Just searching...

For me it's the fact that I don't really have many pl memories, even though I meditate, etc. I simply want to remember more, but I guess it's not working like that. I am here on the forum for a few years now, and only during the last 2 months or so I started to have a few very brief memories. For an impatient person like me, that's tough :D

8. Jamieevans

Jamieevans New Member

Finding my past life details - i'm not looking for proof, i believe what i remember but there are some things i just can't find out that i'd love to know - What name (during WW1) i joined up under (i'm pretty certain i used a false name as i was under-age), what regiment was it that i so much miss the camraderie of etc...I've tried for years to work out or recall these things, doing research and so on , but nne of what i found is certain or feels quite 'right' enough to be definite. That's hard for me somehow like a piece of my identity is missing!

i believe the reason for this is partly to do with precisely where i was shot in the head - its the area connected with 'self recognition' , 'short term memory', that sort of thing. If i'd survived the wound, i think some of those details would have been pretty much gone or very deeply buried in my mind anyway and that's why i can't recall them now. Or am i just not ready...

9. bluegreen

bluegreen New Member

Hi There!

Well, there's several hardest parts...Ha!

I have been working with understanding my past relationships with various members of my family. Happily...I understand my underlying fear of my father. The recollection has set me free so I can interact with him with a greater sense of objectively.

Oh...I digress...Some deaths were violent in nature. My emotions get worked up at times. Learning to separate the past with the present. Like...yeah that happened before but that was before and now you are living a different life with different circumstances.

I have opened myself to various friends shared lifetimes and dealing with their images. Sometimes...I can see their previous faces interpose over their now faces. So I have to tell myself to cut that out and deal with the present. (I just read that and boy does that sound mega strange to anyone but here)

Probably realizing that I might had lived so many different pastlifes. Letting go the emotions. Trying to understand this grand circle of life.

I have been a searcher for so many years. It's only been last two years that I have been able to recollect due to reiki. Be patient..it will all come..I think. I believe that you are only given what you can understand. Helena

10. Kay

Kay Senior Registered

I have found there is a few hard parts when it comes to remembering. The hardest ones that stand out for me was when the initial memories started to surface before I understood what they were. Then it was the trying to analyize them not knowing what they were or if they were real or if I was halucinating and going crazy or what was happening.

Once I learnt what they were and accepted them they became much easier apart from some strong emotional issues to deal with.

11. Charles Stuart

Charles Stuart Probationary

Hi there,

Well, in my own personal case the hardest part were the actual memories and knowledge of my past lives as Bonnie Prince Charlie and as a German pilot in WWII (if anyone would like to read about them, they are here)

Both lives involved a lot of deaths, pain and sadness.

There is certainly a reason as to why we live each life with what I like to call "the blessed veil of forgetfulness". It is an opportunity to start a new life afresh, without all the pains, regrets and sorrows of our previous existences.

IMO, there is a purpose for most people not being able to "remember". It is probably for the best just to let bygones be bygones, and focus on our present lives and on our future...

12. Jamieevans

Jamieevans New Member

Hi , yes, i believe you're right there - I've long had a feeling that's one big reason i can't access or find all the info i'd like to haave - i'm either not ready for it / to understand it or its something that its not needed for me to know !

As for interposing people's previous faces - i had to chuckle; there are at least two people i know where my head insists they should have moustaches whenever i see them, and my mind kind of puts them there for me, so i know what you mean :laugh:

13. Deborah

Deborah Executive Director Staff Member

Good question Ophelia! I will think on it for a while and be back later.