Time spans between -- life time to life time

Discussion in 'Past Life Memories' started by Deborah, Oct 12, 2003.

?

Time spans between -- life time to life time

1. 0 - 5 years

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 5-25 years

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. 50-100 years

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  4. 100-200 years

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. more than 250 years

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. usetawuz

usetawuz Senior Registered

While I agree that the timeframe between reincarnation is based on choices, I think it also includes coordination with those still on the earth plane and the timing involved with both soulmate/pod participation and immutable events scheduled for the stage (earth). Like Jay, I had a brief lifetime ending in death in WWII and I cannot seem to get much from it...although I had some significant connections with current friends in that war...all of us died and are friends again now. Oddly, I have no knowledge of any current family members or longterm soulmates involved in that lifetime...I think it was planned for all of us to be present for this lifetime...sixteen years after that war fatality...and plenty of time for the whole crowd to fill their chosen positions and roles enabling us to be together here and now.

I have a huge, warm sense of resonance for Newton's description of the planning phase for each new lifetime, only he simplifies it extensively...it is a wonderful, complex, incredibly woven tapestry of cause and effect, interconnnectedness and an unbelieveable level of potential opportunities...and everything that might happen is made clear and fully inderstood, while all those soulmates and other souls involved are present and working to perfect the plan.

What I have seen is like a three-dimensional blueprint with people, things, places and events all coming into play at various times and as each portion is planned that part of the plan becomes fully interactive. At one point there was a question asked about a certain interaction between me and another (former fiance made some very difficult choices for this lifetime) and the whole thing was reconstructed instantaneously to see if a previous issue would provide the proper effect...it did, so the plan was approved by all parties.

I think we cannot understand the level of our knowledge on the other side, and I have the sneaking suspicion that there is little that occurs here on earth that surprises our higher selves in the least.

2. Ceridwen

Ceridwen Senior Registered

Well - this is certainly the most interesting thread I've come across to date:thumbsup:

To me personally - I find the idea of any "rules" as to how long a gap there would be between lifetimes a bit difficult to get my head round. I don't honestly think there would be any "rules" - and that it would be totally down to the individual.

I don't actually have any memories of past lives - maybe that will happen at some point.....

I just have odd intimations/"knowings"/feelings/etc.

My own personal feeling (though I have no memories to back it up...) are that I was an Edwardian Lady last time round - which would make my own last "life interval" round about 20-30 years approximately.

My own take on speed of reincarnating is that many of us will currently be reincarnating at a very fast speed (ie short lengths of time between incarnations). The reason for this is that the "pace of life" has speeded up rather over the last couple of hundred years or so and has become very fast over the last 100 years or so and is getting faster and faster all the time at present. From this - it seems to me that there is a lot that is "new and interesting" to be investigated pretty soon after the last life for those of us born in, say, the last 100 years.

There would have been century after century of "nothing much happening" and life being very much the same for literally hundreds of years back in previous eras. With that - there honestly wouldnt be that much difference between being born in say 1000 AD and being born in 1200 AD and therefore not much of a reason to get reborn again very quickly during such timespans (other than directly personal ones to do with relationships with people we have known before). Whereas someone born in, say, the latter part of the 19th century in a country like England (my own country this time round....) and then reincarnated again round about mid 20th century would find the Society they were in had changed quite a bit (both materially and socially) and therefore there was quite a lot of "new learning" to be done.

To me personally - I think there may well be souls (if only for SOME of their incarnations) who are coming back again at intervals not so much for personal reasons - but because it represents a "new course at University" as far as they are concerned (ie they've come back more for "intellectually curious" reasons iyswim - rather than "personal" reasons).

Having said that - I do think it likely personally that I came back again not just out of intellectual curiosity but because I could see there was a little woman there who "needed" someone "strong"/practical like myself as a daughter to help her handle the life problems she has this time round. My mother and myself, I would say, have always been aware that I am much "stronger"/more "practical"/less "emotional" than she is and I suspect I came back again out of a combination of that intellectual curiosity and feeling sorry for the person that is currently my mother (though I don't believe I've ever known any of my current family before as far as I can see).

3. Laine

Laine New Member

Fourteen years between two lives

Well, I am not certain that this is the place to write our story. I am newly registered and not sure of navigating this site. I hope that this is appropriate. And my daughter has given me permission to tell our story.

Our story concerns my son who died in 1992 and my daughter's son who was born 14 years later. I raised my two children alone and they were each other's confidante, she the older by 5 years. My son was 23 when he died from Ewing's sarcoma, a pediatric bone cancer. He was 6'2" tall, red-haired, blue-eyed, broad-shouldered, dimpled and had a generous heart. My daughter's son is now almost 6 years old, looks to be growing tall, is red-haired, blue-eyed, dimpled, and is a kind little boy. He looks like his uncle.

He knew nothing of his uncle except to call his framed photo Uncle Jeff...knew nothing of his uncle's illness, nor of the absent father we never told him about. One afternoon when he was four he matter-of-factly remarked to his mother, "When I was your brother we lived with the mean daddy." Then he went on to say that he remembered when the mean daddy tried to drown him in a friend's swimming pool...said "he tried to kill me." My daughter did not know of the time her father jokingly held my son underwater until I reached them and brought him up, sputtering and screaming in panic.

Two weeks later this little boy, sitting in my son's favorite counter stool, watched me fix his lunch and said "When I was here I had the heavy lead foot." After some seconds I turned and said slowly "What did you say?" And he replied calmly "When I was here I had a heavy lead foot, the one with no skin on it." I was dumbfounded and finally replied that he had a good imagination. He was not told anything of his uncle because he was too young to hear of the uncle's two years dealing with cancer. But his uncle, my son, lost his left leg to amputation and wore a heavy metal prosthetic leg.

My daughter just accepts that her son may be her beloved brother and makes no fuss about it. She and her brother were each other's best friend. She had curled her tiny body around his larger one the night he was dying and encouraged him to go back home where he would be healthy again, and happy. We were with him when he took his last breath. And an hour later his face had rearranged itself in his usual broad smile. I felt that he was finally at peace from his illness and its debilitating treatments and was happy again.

I hope this is not too long for this forum. Not sure how to do this. I plan to keep visiting and reading this forum in order to learn more about children who remember former lives. I have become convinced that our 6 year old Sebastian is my son, Jeffrey, come back to be with his sister and me.

4. Nightrain

Nightrain Senior Registered

Hi Laine! And, welcome to the Forum!

Your post is as appropriate here as in the Introduction section, and it is also a most interesting post as well! I hope that you are encouraging your daughter to journal as much as possible about your grandson's progress before he forgets the details of his past life. Thank you so very much!

5. Mama2HRB

Mama2HRB Senior member

Welcome, Laine, to the forum and thank you for sharing your story. I have no doubt your grandson and son are the same soul. His memories are excellent proof of that.

When talking to him be sure to not lead him and to ask him open ended questions. Also, it is important to write things down so you can go back to them later.

They will be invaluable as time goes on.

6. Lady2

Lady2 Senior Registered

Welcome to the forum Laine! #G^H