Trying to remember the name of a reincarnation movie

Discussion in 'Members Lounge' started by ChrisC, Sep 26, 2019.

1. ChrisC

ChrisC Active Member

Maybe someone can help. I am trying to think of the name of a movie about reincarnation where this woman owns a bar/restaurant in New Orleans. Some hotshot lawyer comes to town and they have chemistry. Long story short, they are reincarnated and there was a murder at some plantation house. She was the man in the past life and he was the woman. I am thinking it's something like, "Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil" but I looked that up and that is not it. Can anyone help? Thanks!

Jaimie likes this.
  2. SeaAndSky

SeaAndSky Senior Registered

3. Tesso

Tesso Senior Registered

Jaimie and SeaAndSky like this.
  4. ChrisC

ChrisC Active Member

5. SeaAndSky

SeaAndSky Senior Registered

Hi Christina,

I watched several of the short segments on Youtube and then skipped and skimmed through the version in Spanish that Youtube has allowed to be posted (plus read the Wikipedia article) to get an overview. It seems like a really cool film and touches on some of the controversial issues that get discussed on the board. I saw something somewhere that seemed to indicate that the original book was "based" on a true story, which may mean only "loosely" based, but is still interesting.

Cordially,
    S&S

PS--Overall, a nice Southern vibe. Plus, I love Faye Dunaway's character! ;)