University Survey I

Discussion in 'Reincarnation Questions' started by mcamero, Oct 29, 2013.

1. mcamero

mcamero New Member

Hello!

My name is Melanie Camero and I am a Religious Studies student at California State University, Northridge. We are currently doing research on memory and identity in the context of reincarnation. In order to learn more about what constitutes as identity through the process of reincarnation, a survey has been developed for those who have experienced reincarnation or believe in reincarnation. I was wondering how everyone felt about taking a survey? The survey is easily accessible through this link : https://s.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_6EfSa1iApDK2hjn&Preview=Survey&BrandID=qtrial

Thank you!
    Melanie Camero

2. Deborah

Deborah Executive Director Staff Member

Hello Melanie,

We are excited about your research and hope to help in some way. The fact that you want to do a survey is exciting to us. We haven't had one done by a University before. There have been studies of course but not here on the forum.

Is this a first for you? Have you done it on other forums? In other places? I also want to thank you for asking permission before posting. We appreciate that.

Can we ask questions here on the forum? I know a few members have them. ;)

I hope people are participating in your current survey. :D Please keep us posted. Curious minds want to know.

3. Tinkerman

Tinkerman Administrator Staff Member Super Moderator

It appears that the glitch in the last question has been fixed.

T

4. Sarellah

Sarellah Senior Registered

Interesting survey, I took it :D

5. BriarRose

BriarRose Senior Registered

I took the survey also. I had trouble picking which life to use, so I went with the one having the most emotional impact. How did others select?

6. ChrisR

ChrisR Administrator Emeritus Staff Member Super Moderator

Same here. I picked the most recent past life with the most emotional impact.

7. BriarRose

BriarRose Senior Registered

If members are confused about which life to pick, the most recent life that has emotional "charge" might be the way to go.

8. Gerania

Gerania New Member

Yes, I took this survey; I am glad this subject is now taken seriously. :D

9. robertkelly.686

robertkelly.686 New Member

University Survey Follow Up

Repost of Survey on Past Lives (post approved by administrator)-

https://s.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_6EfSa1iApDK2hjn&Preview=Survey&BrandID=qtrial

My name is Robert Kelly and I am a Research Coordinator for Professor Claire White at California State University, Northridge (claire.white@csun.edu). We are conducting a research project about identity and past life recollections. The aim is to better understand the experience of having a past life. The study does not, and cannot, say whether past life recollections are true or false. We are only interested in understanding more about people’s experiences of them.

We are nearing the end of our study and we need more people to complete a short (10 min) survey to help us understand past life beliefs in America. While we know these beliefs are common, we know little about them. If you have any past life recollections, are from the U.S., and are over the age of 18, please help us by taking our survey by clicking the link below:

https://s.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_6EfSa1iApDK2hjn&Preview=Survey&BrandID=qtrial

The study is conducted by Professor Claire White at California State University, Northridge (CSUN). It has received ethical approval from the CSUN Internal Review Board and it is anonymous (no identifying information is collected).

If you have any questions about the survey or would like to be added to a list for receiving the results in 2015, you can email me (robert.kelly.686@my.csun.edu). You may also contact me if you want to be added to our list of contacts for future research. Also, please feel free to pass our survey link or this message on to any other friends, pages, groups, forums, etc. that may be interested. Thanks very much for your help.

Sincerely,

Robert Kelly, on behalf of

Claire White

Assistant Professor, Department of Religious Studies

California State University, Northridge

10. Cryscat

Cryscat Senior Member

I took it and did the same. Most recent one that was the source of the night terrors in my childhood.

Robert, is it possible to post a link to the results, when you get them?

11. BethC

BethC Senior Registered

I took the survey

12. ladonnacuriosa

ladonnacuriosa New Member

Survey completed!

13. tanguerra

tanguerra Moderator Emeritus

I don't know if this is still current, but I did it anyway. I wonder when we will hear back about the results?

14. larali

larali Member

I took the survey, curious about the results of it.