Unsure about my Past Life Memories

Discussion in 'Past Life Memories' started by Gabrielle Bryant, May 10, 2021.

1. Gabrielle Bryant

Gabrielle Bryant New Member

I did a reading for astrology and was told I was possibly murdered in a life for expressing myself and beliefs. I believe that I was somewhere related to a lineage of women revolutionaries, as it seems to be my soul calling. I have channeled people close to me, and friends related to the land and area I live.

But I dont want to be deluded by it. So how do you know...where does time begin and end? Where does the mind start and stop? Who is the source of my voice, did I create it from the sound of my voice or my thoughts? How do I discern the stories between memories and fiction?

I was told I am a Pure Generator and to check out human design and that I could change the past. But I dont know that I believe I could change the past but then again what is the future? How do I consistently see certain possibilities, and how do you weed out between probabilities and possibilities, fate vs. destiny or manifest destiny? Shadow or karma? I have never had a past life channeling or reading. But I feel as though I am awakening and I don't want to deny myself the possibility that I do return simply for the love of regeneration.... my story came to me in parables, so were they archetypes? Dream stories for me to learn?

That light, that eternal fire of Brigid, the boat across the sea. The turtle and whale in the sky> Arionrhod certain spirit beings tell me their names. So there must be more right....so who do I become? If I know who I was, and how to choose which divine female I was. Recently I was told William Butler Yeats knew me in a past life. I was also told that I was someone special, Mary Queen of Scots. But my mother says I only have one life. And so, I dont know anymore. I remember Mesopotamia and creating currency from onyx stones we dug out from the sand and that the shore brought salt from the ocean and it had something to do with the spiritual memory of life....

Planet Position Degrees Sign Position Minutes
    Sun 23° Capricorn 12'
    Moon 7° Aries 56'
    Mercury 11° Aquarius 15'
    Venus 3° Capricorn 20'
    Mars 26° Aries 44'
    Jupiter 26° Taurus 16'
    Saturn 6° Capricorn 55'
    Uranus 2° Capricorn 22'
    Neptune 10° Capricorn 21'
    Pluto 15° Scorpio 14'
    North Node 7° Pisces 07'

I dont want to forget the truth of my existence however I dont know the truth because even though everything around me is confirmation, the story is different than the world of books or we have been told. We have to create our own stories. I just know I am drawn to the divine feminine. I have deep soul memory. Have been told I am a light-worker. But I must see that the darkness is also determined by a greater power, God. The Peaceful King or master of all creation, and why do I think my family is the same in this life as hundreds of years ago or is that too idealistic.

I have dreamed that in the future my mother is my daughter...I have dreamed that in the past my brother was the same. It is confusing...also I am feeling a revelationn that God is within all of us, and God pieces of each other, pieces of light--threads of light from the eternal tree of life, and I see myself standing in a window looking upon a field with a lemon tree, and a large church with blue stained windows. I just think its beautiful and war is ugly and inhumane. And just like in Scotland And Ireland, I wish to stop all the fighting and risk everything and everyone i love being too honest...

2. Gabrielle Bryant

Gabrielle Bryant New Member

Mary wrote a book during the reformation. The book was about reincarnation and the Catholic Christian Hierarchy condemned her to death, and blamed her for the wars being fought in her name. Her tutor and guide/Gregory took the Bible and burned all the pages that she wrote and then he hid the rest of the book so that no one would read them or be inspired by her words, for they were purely inspired. She stood in front of the blue window, and the ink spilled from her eyes like golden tears of sunshine, if only everyone knew that we were fighting over nothing--that we are all the sun, and they took the statues and tore them from the walls, and they took the women and stole them from the halls. And she died beneath the church in a prison then a castle dungeon. She had three children, two daughters and one son. But the people who wanted to erase prophecy contrived her story to mean the opposite of what it was meant to inspire...I believe because the memories are saying Jesus lived much sooner than 1000 years ago, he was a soldier who inspired everyone to stop fighting by living by example, and he was a warrior/rallied the people to stand for peace. Inspired a revolution around the world, and that was how Rome fell. Something related to that, but it still confuses me....because there are names in the Bible but they say thousands of years ago....and I remember it to be much closer than that.

I don't remember Christ or Jesus. I remember other people...I worshipped Diana, The Goddess, divine feminine. But I remember I was in love with someone who was killed and they said "A Great man has died for us all" And it was related to Valentine, and the reformation...and statues being torn down....I also remember some of egypt. But am I just being creative? How do you know if your mind is just filling in unconscious pieces or if there is a direct channel you can channel the perfect story that shows you exactly how it happens. Like if I could close my eyes and imagine a blankness, than maybe let the story tell itself before I assume that I was this or that? Even though I have these divine dreams, like crossing over the ice bridge as a Buffalo woman, or something...I just remember there were a small group of us, it started with the salt/life/Maya/and then we traveled throughout the world, prophets women and men, all to unite the world with special missions and special powers so that the evils of oppression could not destroy us....and her book says that the prophets are bound through the deed of peace and saving others, generational Gifts and that it isn't blood that unites us--but love/compassion.