Various Members - Past Life Dreams

Discussion in 'Past Life Memories' started by Karoliina, Dec 20, 2005.

1. mamakaykay

mamakaykay Senior Registered

Thanks for all the replies! I am just now getting back to the forums...busy with 5 kids and work! But I am loving the feedback. I tried to do a meditation one night and ended up falling asleep, lol but I will try again as soon as I can.

To "date" the dream a little...I compare the clothes I was wearing to the clothes the girls wore in "Grease", skirts that flared a little, I had the high swinging ponytail. I looked up some car pics and I found this pic: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/562175965969608902/
    https://images.search.yahoo.com/yhs...12053e6294b6205fcce5192b9c4b.jpg&action=click

This is a Mercury from the early 50's and the closes to what I could recognize in the dream. I looked at some later 50's and early 60's cars and they didn't "match", they were too "thinned out" if that makes sense, lol. The cars in the dream were the "rounder" bigger looking cars.

The guys in the dream were wearing jeans and basic shirts, again reminded me of the guys from Grease (one of my favorite movies, lol).

Another thing I remembered after the dream was something mostly from my childhood. When I was a kid, people asked me ALL the time if I was from the South (I was born and raised in Seattle, Wa, no where near the south!). Everyone told me I had a Southern accent but I had never noticed it. I once had a teacher flat out accuse me of LYING because I told her I was definately NOT from the South, lol. She kept saying she loved my "Southern accent" and I kept telling her I didn't have one. Then I started asking my friends if they thought I had one too and they all said yes, lol. They thought it was my natural accent so never thought to ask me about it, like they figured I knew I had an accent! Another time as a teen someone asked me if I was from Georgia. Now I can pretty much "keep it in" but once in a while when I am feeling lazy it comes out and I will say things like "I reckon" which makes everyone laugh because I sound "country". I notice it more when I am reading a book to the kids or my class at the daycare I work at. I almost always use a Southern accent when I am "talking" for someone in the story. If I'm not using a Southern accent I use a British one and I don't know where the heck that comes from or why it's so natural to me, lol. Anyway, I just remembered that a few days ago and thought it might tie into the past life because if I had a PL in the American South I probably had a Southern accent! My parents aren't from the south so there really is no where I could have gotten this accent!

2. Ginger_Mandrake

Ginger_Mandrake Ever Confused

Wow mamakaykay,

That sounds like an amazingly detailed dream, and so sad. I could feel my heart growing sore as I read of your 'forbidden' love and the cruelty of your mother, but a wry smile crossed my face when I read that a few Mexican field workers had been the ones who had compassion for you, they probably faced just as much prejudice at that time as the African Americans. Your dream reminds me of a book by John Grisham, The Painted House. That book is set in the 30's I think, and it has a lot to do with racial tensions in the south. My uncle was listening to the book on tape so I only caught bits and pieces of it. Wouldn't it be wonderful if your husband in this life is actually your husband from that particular life? I hope to hear many updates on this life and others :thumbsup:

Peace to you and your family,

G

3. mamakaykay

mamakaykay Senior Registered

Ginger,

I do believe my husband and I have been together before, maybe it WAS from this PL! His current family is from the south though he was born and raised in Illinois and he always swore he would never marry a white woman. Not really because he was racist just how he was raised in a predominantly black city and it was just something he didn't see. But somehow (and I believe everything happens for a reason) he ended up in Seattle and within a year had met and married me, lol. So even though he wasn't "looking" to marry a white woman he ended up doing just that! I also don't think it's any coincedence we live in a very diverse city as far as interracial relationships go. Sure we get some looks but for the most part they are looks of admiration at our beautiful kids! Our kids go to very diverse schools so haven't faced a whole lot of racism. And my mom in this life is very accepting though when I was younger (before I met husband) she told me she believed races should stick together but I think it had more to do with the old-school beliefs of her parents than anything else. She adores my husband (he calls her mom!) and of course our kids are the light of her life. I also brought a level of acceptance to my grandparents who also adore my husband and our kids so if I chose this life for not other reason than to bring acceptance to other people, I consider it a job well done, lol.

4. Karoliina

Karoliina Moderator Emerita

Yes, Mamakaykay, well done! :thumbsup: It's so wonderful when people realise how stupid generalisations and prejudices are, when they get to know peole with different ethnicities and backgrounds. :)

Karoliina

5. Military

Military New Member

Dream of one of my past lives...

I was told early last year that I have been a Roman military leader around Julius Caesar's time by two different people. I have never had any flash backs or any sensitive feelings towards those Roman times, however this past weekend I had a dream that was so very real. I had real feelings in the dream. I was a real person in the dream if that makes any sense.

I was a Roman military leader and I saw all the wars I was involved in. Killing another man was very real to me. I felt the emotions involved with what I did. The part that was a little strange to me was how easy it was for me to kill. It was like 2nd nature to me. From what I felt killing gave me a rush that I could not describe. It felt right to me. The dream made me feel like I had two roles during that time I was alive. A military leader and an assasin.

I was able to see details in my armor. I watched myself kill others in detail. I remember saying to myself in the dream while I was watching what was going on. "I can't believe how easy it is for me to kill."

After I woke up I didn't know what to think of the dream. I was thinking that maybe it was a movie I watched before I went to bed, but I never watched anything before bed. The dream was very real and left me with a weird feeling. A few days later I still feel the same about the dream. I want to see more!

I also remember being surround by lot of military people.

I was tall with black hair, dark eyes, and beard and mustage. I had a very good physic.

It could be that I finally got the chance to see one of my past lives, or it could just be a dream. :confused:

Anyway...I just wanted to share that with you all.

6. Sunniva

Sunniva Administrator Emeritus

Hiya,

Thanks for sharing, Military :) It was an interesting read.

7. alaskanlaughter

alaskanlaughter Senior Registered

odd voice in a dreamish

i posted awhile back about dreams of me and another little brown boy running through the jungle away from danger, weapons, military, helicopters....and how a helicopter flew behind me and it shot me, i was shot from above and i died...

since then i've been trying to focus in on this while i fall asleep, just to see if something else pops up....ive always "known" that the other little boy running ahead of me was my sister in this life...in fact, after im shot i dream that i'm out of my body and floating sideways and above the other boy and i see him running through the jungle and maybe he made it away alive, i dont know...but i watched him and he was little and skinny and brown and his hair was straight and black and one length down to his chin or shoulders and hacked off there, like it was cut with a knife

so the other night im sleeping and i dont remember dreaming about it but suddenly i felt more aware, but not awake, and i was back floating around watching him for just a second and this voice told me very sternly and loudly "thats not your sister, thats your mother" meaning my mom in this life....i could almost see the words, it was very forceful but not scary, just matter of factly

what's this about? it all faded out and i assume i kept sleeping, but i remembered it very clearly when i woke up...is this a common past life thing? i still dont feel like its mom, i still really feel like thats my sister...who knows, maybe i'm making it all up or putting more meaning into this then there ever is....any opinions or thoughts would be helpful...thx :)

8. Karoliina

I sometimes here a similar kind of voice stating things in past life dreams or memory flashes - often in a same kind of state you described, ie. not asleep but not fully awake, either.

Personally I have conceived this commentator as pretty trustworthy, but I think you have the answer to your own question inside. You'll probably get the certainty you're looking for one day. :)

Karoliina

9. Ginger_Mandrake

Ginger_Mandrake Ever Confused

alaskanlaughter:

I had a very similar experience my first night at a Buddhist retreat center. I was tired from my cross-country journey and was falling into a deep sleep when suddenly in my dream a voice from outside of the actual dream chuckled at something I had said within the dream. It was so weird, I shot straight up in my bed and thought, "Oh boy, this place is going to be fun to sleep in...". That was six months ago, hasn't happened since then. My roomate at the time thought it was pretty awesome though.

10. Sly

Sly Practitioner of the Dharm

Recurring dreams as a child

Hi Everyone! I'm new to this forum and I really hope to share with you my experience of recurring dreams, Past Live and the logic and reasoning that I've discovered through my religion. And I also hope I could assist as well as learn with each and everyone of your experience, knowledge and wisdom so as to better me as a person both mentally, physically and spiritually. :)

Here goes...

I remember as a child when I was 3, I kept having a recurring dream. I will always dream of myself falling into a river with real strong currents from a height, got rushed down and I'll wake up abruptly panting or gasping for breath.

This dream of mine kept going on like once or twice every week. But considering at that age, there's nothing I could make out of that dream like why would I dream of something like that. I didn't tell anyone cos I never really thought much of it apart from hoping I'll never dream of it again. I never forget about the dream though cos it was something I've dreaded often before I go to bed.

Years went on and the dreams keep coming, though the number of times per week didn't really increase but I do remember details better and the dream became more clearer and longer like what happen before I fell and what happen after I fell.

I couldn't really make out how long after the first dream ti was but as time went on, I got more details out of the dream. Initially is was just falling into the river, Then slowly it extended to show me that after I fell into the river, I surfaced momentarily to see people along the side of the river trying to save me. This extended version went on for awhile until perhaps a year or 2 later I got a bit more out of it. I began seeing myself drifting rapidly down the river towards a waterfall. People tried in vain to save me but then I just kept going. I doubt I could swim though cos I don't think I was even trying to swim but just trying to breathe. Then as usual I'll wake up with a start and panting.

Then it extended a bit more, I was swept down and swept down the waterfall. it went on with this version until around the age of 11 or 12 it all became clear. I saw the whole version.

The whole dream showed that i was trying to save someone stuck in the river, I was standing over him tryign to help him out. I did manage to get him out but instead, I fell into the river and got swept away. The momentary surfacing reveal a bunch of people along the far side of the river calling out to me and running along the banks. Nothing they could do and soon I reach the waterfall and plunge down. Then suddenly it just was darkness. But slowly I regain vision. I was basically lying down on the river bed, still and silent, I wasn't moving or even struggling. Just still. Then I saw a fish about a foot long with golden scales swam past about 2 feet in front of my face. Then I woke up..

I've never understood what this whole thing was until I found out about it in Buddhism. It's was a memory of how I died in my past life though I still wasn't sure. But it did bring much peace to me. But what I found out later was even more of a jackpot that truly jsut lit up my mind about past lives and such.

I was working as a technician once and I was assigned to a chinese bookstore who had some problems with their computers. I went there, fix their pc and seeing it's still early and close to lunch, I went around their store looking for some books. I didn't had any idea what I was looking for but nonetheless I went towards a section of buddhist books and stuck my nose right in. 1 book took my attention almost instantly. It was a book by a Japanese Zen buddhist monk whom according to the book's preface, was quite reputable in his abilities to see into his disciple's past lives and help people to solve their worldly problems because he as he says, many problems today which accordingly happens out of no apparent reason often are caused by past lives karma.

I remember afew of the stories which he said he help a few family disputes like husband falling out of with their wives for no reason and him looking into their past and fondout that they were actually enemies in the past and such. Some he manage to help resolve but not all had a happy ending. Too bad I forgot whom I loan the book to and also forgot the title of the book.

But in his book he said something very enlightening. He mention that often what one fears most in this life is often the cause or part of the cause of one's death in his past life. that really struck my hard. I always had height phobia, I'm never a good swimmer even no matter how hard I trained( believe me, I did training with my school team and I can't even do well). And I can't stand cold weather.

It all linked up, The fall form the waterfall gave me present life height phobia, The death in the water somehow made me a poor swimmer and the poor resistant to cool temperature.

Since finding out all of that, I could swim slightly better but never good, Not afraid of cooler temperature and well. I'm not afraid of height as much anymore.

I also got a glimpse of my mother and sister's past life, Though not as detail but enough to tell them why they experience what in this life. Only difference is I saw it while awake and in their presence. But they're the only one who's past life I've caught a glimpse of. I'm still wondering why and how it happened.

11. Gabrielle

Gabrielle New Member

Recurrent Nightmare

I have been having this recurrent nightmare of being attacked by what feels like a ghost. It seems very similar, recently, a few nights ago I had the nightmare which was very violent- I was attacked and sort of had to wrestle with this dark force. Near the end of the dream, for a split second I had a vision of a man named Sir Charles or Thomas something. He told me that the nightmare was a form of paralysis. He also said to me that the reason he knew this was because he suffered through them during the war. He was in a Uniform and had a cast on his leg, he also told me or I heard She has a rare skin disease called Melanoma. Which was very strange. I wonder if this is a clue to what these nightmares are about, which have been happening for almost a year now.

12. Deborah

Deborah Executive Director Staff Member

Hi Gabrielle,

Jeremy Taylor has a website regarding dreams. You might find this part interesting:

The second part about melanoma and the gentleman might be indicative of a past life. ;)

13. kingkoopa

kingkoopa New Member

new past life dream in Persia

Those of you who have read my posts in the past know that I'm very eager to learn more about past lives. I think I finally got my wish the other night.

I had a dream that I was a female in Persia. The time period was the early-mid 1800's. We were at war with Imperial Russia. I was an advisor on the council of advisor's.

I woke up emotional, but not as emotional as my other past life dream in the USSR. I went online and looked up the information I received from the dream. To be perfectly honest with you I know nothing about the Persian Empire I didn't even think it was still around in the 1800s. I found out that Persia and Russia did have a war in the late 1820s. Unfortunatly I haven't been able to verify if Persia did in fact have a council of advisors and if Women were allowed on it, but so far I feel like I'm headed in the right direction.

14. Ailish

Ailish Administrator Emerita

Wow Kingkoopa - that's great! :D

Are you certain about the date? I just did a quick bit of googling and found something that may be of interest to you from a book called Women Warriors: A History by David E. Jones.

There is a part that states: "The warrior spirit of the twentieth-century Persian women was demonstrated in 1911 when Russia issued an ultimatum to the Persian National Assembly in Teheran. As the assembly vacillated, three hundred women, many carrying pistols, stormed into the building and threatened the president with the death of their own husbands and sons if he committed to cowardly terms."

You may want to scan through it when you've done some more work around this life to see if you can garner any further validations.

Good work :thumbsup: Please let us know what else you find out.

Aili

15. alaskanlaughter

alaskanlaughter Senior Registered

Wow kingkoopa :D What an interesting dream! What do you remember doing while on the council? I've always been interested in Persia, myself. Have you ever been drawn to that area before the dream?

16. kingkoopa

kingkoopa New Member

Hello Alaskanlaughter,

I remember in the dream the council was a circle of people(not sure how many people in the circle). I wish I could attach a name to what the building looked like or a comparison to another building, but I can't seem to draw any comparisons or names. The only thing I know is that the building was a circular dark green building located outside. I do remember however that I instantly recognized myself in the circle.

I wish I knew what I was doing on the council :confused:. It might have been a military council or a philosophical council, I'm not sure. The dream didn't give me enough details about that, which makes me believe it wasn't the main point of what my guides were trying to communicate to me. Its interesting because this past life dream in Persia was much more about historical details and what was going on around me as opposed to individualistic details. My only other past life dream(USSR) was more about what kind of a man I was and what my career was.

I haven't really been drawn to Persia all that much. Though to be fair I never really learned any details about Persia in school. We never studied the middle east in depth really. I never really knew anything about it. I have been very drawn to the Ottoman Empire though which makes me believe I lived a life there as well.

I don't know if any of you have read Many lives, Many masters by Brian Weiss but his research on Past lives really seem to connect to me. He mentions in his book that if you end up hating a certain country or a certain race you are destined to end up there in your next life. This idea is startlingly accurate for me. Look at the lives I recall and see the scary pattern

1800s-?

Living in Persia at war with Imperial Russia. I likely hate the Russians in this life.

1897-1973

Start off in Imperial Russia then later the nation becomes the USSR. I end up falling in love with the country and its policies, learning the errors of my ways. I hated the United States during the cold war.

1989-?

In this life I was born into the United States.

Kind of a freaky pattern. I guess I'll have to be careful who I hate because it appears likely to be a one way ticket to that destination next life.

17. MadelineMoon

MadelineMoon Madeline Moon

a dream i had about ancient egypt?

Hi,

I had a very strange and unusual dream that I think was from ancient Egypt! I don't know if it was a past life dream or not but it was very vivid and my sister was in it as well.

I was arguing with her about the design of my tomb! Like I was planning it out ahead of time, what I wanted it to look like. There was going to be some type of mural with gold and enamel, like a mosaic. It was a heated argument, because I did not want there to be gods in the gemstone mosaic; I wanted a picture of the sun, with the suns' rays beaming out and at the end of each ray, was a side view of a hand, like the rays were arms pointing? She wanted the traditions to be followed with Anubis and I didn't. That's all I remember unfortunately.

18. Sunniva

That's very interesting, Madelinemoon!

I don't know much about the Egyptians, but they did indeed plan their tombs ahead of time. It could allude that you were high ranking too.

Have you tried to search for Egypt or Egyptians in the search functions - I know several members have shared memories of lives in ancient Egypt. Perhaps some of them will trigger something :)

19. MadelineMoon

MadelineMoon Madeline Moon

Hey I found something!I actually found the image of the sun with the hands coming out: (see attachment below)This happened during the reign of Akhenaten-- a "renegade" pharoh who wanted everyone to worship the sun as a god, and none of the other deities. Anubis is one of the traditional gods of the dead. I would certainly make no claim to be Akhenaten but I do think maybe if this is a memory it might be from his reign...

aten.jpg

/monthly_2008_05/aten.jpg.2e3a3e84e6221e7dd239d5149038778e.jpg

20. Tinkerman

Tinkerman Administrator Staff Member Super Moderator

Very interesting indeed, Madeline

Tman

21. space_case

space_case New Member

Past Dreams

Recently, I've begun having these recurring dreams which seem to indicate a past life. I know that I've had at least two past lives, but these dreams are from one that is more recent.

In these dreams, I'm a late teenage guy living on a Indian reserve somewhere on the west coast, either in north Washington or British Columbia. There is another guy who is close to my age but a little older, and seems like he is my older brother. I keep getting the feeling that he is trying to tell me something, which is kind of irritating because I don't know what it is.

Another strange thing is is that I can describe everything in acute detail, down to the type and brand of clothing I see on people, or things I see around me.

There is also one memory when we saw this girl who had been killed in a car crash. I can clearly remember the bad effects it had on everyone, and how they all blamed her boyfriend who was driving at the time.

It is also kind of unsettling because I know exactly what the shape of the reserve is, and can draw it out, and now I really want to find where it is. This experience has been a little bizarre compared to the two other past lives, because this one doesn't seem like it is going to settle itself.

22. Karoliina

Welcome to the forum, Space_case. :)

What kind of feelings and emotions you experience thinking about this past life?

I'd be curious to hear about the other two you remember, if you're willing to share. :thumbsup:

Karoliina

23. space_case

space_case New Member

When I think about these dreams I feel really homesick, and also a little unsettled, because I keep getting this really creepy feeling that there's some message that's really obvious that someone's telling me and I can't figure out what it is and it's kind of confusing.

24. luc72

luc72 New Member

I was a girl?! (past life dream?)

Hi!

finally it's also happened to me... this morning I made a dream. A vivid dream that I think may be related to a past life, although I'm not sure about that. I've read the faq about past life dreams and there are some interesting things happened in the dream, but let's start from the beginning :)

In the dream I was a girl with an acute disease, probably a terminal illness, don't ask me why but I was pretty conscious about that. I was in a school (I think was a high school).

My teacher was very angry with me due to my continue absences. They didn't know that I spent my time at the hospital to cure my disease.

There was a classmate, a boy, that help me in the study. He was my ex-boyfriend.. also for this detail: I didn't know that he was my bf, but again, I was sure of that!! He showed me a photo with us on a beach and he told me that if I want, we could be again a couple, then he took my hand and we went out of the school (that was a pretty moment) and.. I waked up with a really sad feeling :(

This dream has changed completely my day. Currently I'm feeling sad, really didn't know why. Also another strange thing (for me as a man :) -although I've not problem to reincarnate as a female-) is to think "I miss him". Yes.. currently I'm thinking that!

I also remembered another thing while writing this post, I saw in the dream (but I don't remember the 'point') a newspaper with my photo on it (not me 'me' but me as the girl :laugh:). Well.. was a pretty nice girl with a beautiful smile and black hair, but why I was on a newspaper?!

Thanks for the attention :) and sorry if this post is a bit long!

Luc

25. Sunniva

Wow, Luc! Congratulations and thanks for sharing your dream with us :)

It certainly sounds a lot like you had a past life dream. As you probably already know from the faq one of the good indicators is the emotional content.

The fact that you dreamt of yourself as a girl, very different from your current self in many ways, is also a good indicator.

Do you have any idea when this dream was set? Was it modern or old? Was it in Italy or somewhere else? :) I'm very curious to hear if you find out more about this.

26. Karoliina

Thanks for sharing, Luc - it does sound like a PL dream to me. :) Knowing the history and background of this girl without seeing related happenings in the dream is one good indicator. :thumbsup:

It can be a little confusing to remember a life in the body of another gender. I'm always surprised of how much I think about women when I'm experiencing from a man's perspective. I guess it's true what they say - about what's always on men's minds. :D Don't mean to be rude or establish stereotypes here, but that's my experience. : angel :laugh:

I'm also interested in hearing if you have any thoughts about the era and the country.

Karoliina

27. luc72

luc72 New Member

Hi, thanks for the responses :)

luckily I've written down this dream yesterday, because today I've noticed that all the memories are fading away :(

I don't remember so much of the environment. But it wasn't modern, there wasn't technology (I haven't saw cell-phones or computers :laugh: ). About the external landscape, I remember a house with some "stones at sight" (sorry, I don't know the correct english term :) ).

I'm not sure about that, but if my memories are correct, the photo seems to be colored with a 'sepia-color'. However this may be a "false memory" :confused:

Country? heh this is a great question! Probably europe. The peoples were caucasians.

Sorry, these are the only things I remember.

28. aseitas

aseitas New Member

Weird Reoccuring dream in a Port-town

Dream starts off that I'm walking through a town where there are shops and inns and places to eat that mostly serve fish and gigantic crabs. There are streets - then shops. The shops are mostly framed by light wood- then a walkway and a greyish wall - and then docks below. The town is framed by small peninsulas - on the left is an outward jutting hill that rises up from the town and then slopes down to the sea. A few small islands out is a marooned ship that we would like to get closer to. To the right the town ends as the wall wraps around a steeper mountain. In the crook of the circle the wall makes is a statue overlooking the ocean. I dont see any horses.

I dont know why I'm there, but I'm there for a reason and we're not very touristy. We stowed away on a ship sneaking in by anchoring a small boat we borrowed from the dock onto the bigger ship where there's some type of social event. There -are- women on board. We quickly moved to one of the rooms.

The wood is dark in here and the mirrors look goggley (?) like fish eye lenses - very thick glass - two windows. I'm with a tall skinny man that has black / greying hair. We both changed but i was already partially dressed. ( I had a coat over my undergarments through the town with pants ? underneath and removed the coat much to the delight of my company who made a rude comment.) I took it lightly because i liked him. I teased him that the socialites would question his judgement if he made himself look too old and told him he looked (i dont know what word i used for this sounded like counter - ? but it meant - out of place?) funny with a black ribbon in his hair. I know that from hearing some other people speak they spoke a funny kind of french that i understood (I didnt speak to them so i dont know if i could,i just translated what people said for the guy i was with who didnt understand it.) I put on a light material over what seemed to be way too much cloth that i was already wearing. It was a pale purple - grey with some kind of embroidery. It didnt have a puffy backside or too much of a straight front. It wasnt high-necked, but slightly scooped. He tied the back for me and i insisted on keeping my boots on. He laughed and mused that i looked funnier in a dress than he did in a black ribbon. The ship was at sea - but not for very long. I dont really know what kind of ship it was on the outside because for the most part all i saw was the bottom when we stowed away - with very steep sides - and the inside woodwork. I dont think it was normally used for social events or that women were normally allowed aboard. We were peeking in and out of the room we were in waiting to arrive somewhere. I think we were hoping to near close enough to some marooned ship to the left of the harbor.

The dream ended because my fiance came home from work and woke me up. (He brings me breakfast. im spoiled!)

Anyways, I've had this dream a couple times, i didnt remember the detail of the times before until this dream last night and then i forced myself to write this one down. I know that we've tried climbing down the hill on the peninsula to the left to get to the ruins surrounded by some scattered stones and little islands, but the water's too deep and we both know better than to swim deeply in it.

What keeps coming back to mind was how funny it was to me that he was wearing a black ribbon, and how uncomfortable i felt in a dress. (I've always hated dresses but i especially despised this one.) I remember feeling confident and proud that we tricked everyone into believing we were common-place. I don't think they would have allowed us had we dressed how we were used to. Any ideas?

29. Sunniva

Very interesting dream! :)

Were you a man or a woman in the dream? Do you have a sense of your relationship with the other man?

Can you - be looking at the clothes - form an idea of whether it could belong in a historical period? Was it togas from Roman times? Dresses from medieval time or was it much later than that?

Do you have a sense of the place - where it was? What did the statue look like? You wrote they spoke a funny kind of French - what language did you speak? What did the boats look like?

Sorry about the many questions, but I'm really curious about your dream : angel:thumbsup:

30. aseitas

aseitas New Member

I was a woman in this dream i think - although i remember dresses feeling 'uncomfortable' on me. I questioned whether i put it on correctly. lol. I do feel like i know the man - and that we're fairly close.

The clothes - the dress is a greyish lilac with some type of embroidered design. What ChrisR mentioned about the ribbon makes sense. I teased him because black wasnt normal for him to wear, so i'm sure we were just 'in costume' to fit in. I dont know why the black ribbon is something i keep coming back to but it just looked wrong on him.

The statue was a light colored stone - it was set up on a platform surrounded by what might be like a water fountain or bath in front of it. I'm not sure if the statue was male or female but it was human form. It was fairly simplistic too. The statue symbolized to me that it was the end of the road - as far as that walkway would go. Definately not roman. More like victorian but not as fancy? I know it wasnt french that i spoke to him, i'm sure it was some kind of rough english. The boats were wooden. I didnt see much of the outside. I remember noting the craftmanship on the inside though. Dark wood - groove and tongue sort of configuration.

The place was definately an island. No name came to mind but i was thinking maybe somewhere in the caribbean? Perhaps nassau, jamaica, or new providence? The pictures i've seen of those islands seem most accurate.