Was I Fritz Klingenberg?

Discussion in 'Past Life Memories' started by TheCuriousOne2, Dec 29, 2016.

1. TheCuriousOne2

TheCuriousOne2 Member

I think I have already mentioned this life before, but I just want to get the opinions of "experts".

So I tried a Tibetan bowl meditation to see a past life that I was trying to figure out. I saw that life, then suddenly I jumped into another life. In this other life, I was in Germany around 1939. I was wearing a uniform and noticed my rank was Hauptsturmfuhrer*. I looked around and there were other men in uniforms around me. We were in a place that had a cobblestone or dirty gravel road and a lot of trees*

* Fritz was promoted to Hauptsturmfuhrer in 1939.

* There is a photo of Fritz walking with a group of people in a location similar to the one I saw in my regression.

I was unsure of this life for a while. I knew some details, but not enough to fully convince myself. One of the main factors was that Fritz is a very common German name, the other factors were that I kept also getting the names "Heinrich" and "Otto" in a few regressions and I began to think that I was making everything up.

Then I found a site called WW2 Gravesites and decided to type "Fritz" into the search bar. As I looked down the list, none of the Fritzes caught my eye, or had the correct death date (1945). Then, I saw Fritz Klingenberg, and immediately noticed his eyes and smile. I felt a strange "pull" towards the photo, as it reminded me of myself somewhat. I clicked on the info. He had the correct death date, correct awards (in one regression I saw myself wearing a lanyard and Fritz had one too) and also he grew up in a similar environment to where my Fritz had grown up in.

I asked a few friends to act as an unbiased third party. I showed them Fritz's photo and asked them if it looked like me. They said it was a 7 out of 10 (1 being zero resemblance, 10 being absolutely identical) resemblance between him and I. I also asked a friend if he looked like me in a full body photo, and they told me that him and I have similar body postures.

Additionally, I researched Fritz again later on, and I found he had two middle names: Heinrich and Otto! Thus my confusion from earlier. I also read that his rank at death was SS Standartenfuhrer which I had seen in another regression.

Does this sound genuine to you? I have had trouble with validating regressions before but this was just 100 percent accurate all the way, hence my still lingering doubts. I'd like the opinions of people who have had some experience. Thanks!

2. argonne1918

argonne1918 Senior Registered

It seems very possible to me. I think your reaction to this is a good indication you are on the right track here.

3. fireflydancing

fireflydancing just a fly in the sky Staff Member Super Moderator

4. fireflydancing

fireflydancing just a fly in the sky Staff Member Super Moderator