• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

What am I seeing

Cainerussell

I've been regressed. Before he got me though my dreams. I don’t have nice dreams never have. I am always killing or being killed, I’ve been tortured, executed but I don’t wake up in a sweat. Never have woken up screaming once. Don’t know why. I have no feelings for human life. Why is this? Is it cause I've seen so much death ?.

edited by a moderator for clarity

Last edited by a moderator:
Av been regressed Before he got me though my dreams. I don’t have nice dreams never have am always killing or being killed, i’ve been tortured executed but I don’t wake up in a sweat never have woke up screaming once don’t no why. I have no feelings for human life why is this is it cause av seen so much death ?.
Well, maybe you are protected while seeing these things like a spirit guide doing that for you ? Some of my flashbacks has been without protection and even if one try to say one is not affected by it one are so please be careful. Maybe it is not all true but that you are having a mix of memories and fantasy baked in one why you are not so affected by it ?
/Jaimie.

Well, maybe you are protected while seeing these things like a spirit guide doing that for you ? Some of my flashbacks has been without protection and even if one try to say one is not affected by it one are so please be careful. Maybe it is not all true but that you are having a mix of memories and fantasy baked in one why you are not so affected by it ?
/Jaimie.

I am in my late 40's now and you're right, I do think am being protected. But also know that not all the dreams are true, there are too many. I know the ones that stand out and are different from the rest and I am not afraid of death. I can say that as a Fact. What you mean by protected is feeling pain when in a past life? It’s like this soul longs for war. It’s all it’s ever known but not me so I know it’s not coming from me. I analyze everything. I like going on holiday and visiting ancient sites. The first thing I do is looking in the hills for places to attack and defences. It says a lot about a place.

Last edited by a moderator:
Am in my late 40 now and your right I do think am being protected. But also no that not all the dreams are true there are to many. I no the ones that stand out and are different from the rest and am not afraid of death I can say that as a Fact. What you mean by protected is feeling pain when in a past life ? It’s like this soul longs for war it’s all it’s ever known but not me so I no it’s not coming from me. I analyse everything I like going on holiday and visiting ancient sites the first thing I do is look in the hills to attack and defences it says a lot about a place.
Interesting. Well, I have so far noticed that I am no war-soul, more like a lady in distress, ha ha..what I meant with being careful is so that you don't end up with anxiety or PTSD for example with all those war-related-memories. A lot of members on this forum remembers war - past lives and from my understanding some suffer because of it, so that is just what I meant.
/Jaimie

I have no feelings for human life. Why is this?

Hi Caine Russel,

There is a reason why we usually don't feel anything in case of spontaneous memories. It's a kind of self-protection. We usually remember the cruel and ugly scenes the first and the best. To relive all of the emotions is not necessary in order to understand what had happened. I understand you doubt yourself seeing brutal actions without emotions. It's ok, you are not the only one to experience this.

Hi Caine Russel,

There is a reason why we usually don't feel anything in case of spontaneous memories. It's a kind of self-protection. We usually remember the cruel and ugly scenes the first and the best. To relive all of the emotions is not necessary in order to understand what had happened. I understand you doubt yourself seeing brutal actions without emotions. It's ok, you are not the only one to experience this.

Hi fireflydancing. When I got regressed and a Indian mad came to me I just said he’s my father he’s a Cherokee I could see him clear as day smiling at me. There was emotion there sadness happiness and anger. And never really been interested in Indians so it was a surprise to me with what he was wearing it was old.

Interesting. Well, I have so far noticed that I am no war-soul, more like a lady in distress, ha ha..what I meant with being careful is so that you don't end up with anxiety or PTSD for example with all those war-related-memories. A lot of members on this forum remembers war - past lives and from my understanding some suffer because of it, so that is just what I meant.
/Jaimie

Just reading your post there and it just came in to my head leaving a friend to die and there is nothing you can do to save him is the worst. But a true friend would not scream for you to help him cause he would no screaming for his friend would kill him to. That has brought a tear to my eye.

Back