What can actually happen during meditative, sleep state?

Discussion in 'Reincarnation Questions' started by Li-la, Sep 1, 2019.

1. Li-la

Li-la Senior Member

I have written before about me suspecting paranormal activity around me after I have done a past life meditation. It does not seem normal, I gather, after the lack of responses on this matter. I'm trying to figure out why it happens to me and not to others. My family members has noticed it too and get more frighten at these moments than I do because, I suppose, I am so used to it to be frank. It is usually strong sounds and steps but can be things removed and things falling down where they not normally would fall down. And I know, I know - not everything that happens is paranormal, but when you have looked at the first possibility first and can't find an explanation for it then I kind of place it in the paranormal field. No one has gotten hurt, by the way, which is I suppose why I am calm when it happens.

Then I also have apparently (don't ask me how) some state that I don't know if I am dreaming or if it is somewhere just between me being rudely awakened in a dream and reality. In this state I see things differently. I have experienced that this is the moment(s) when a past life husband ghost enters my reality, but I am able to wake up from it and when I do it is with my heart pounding. One of the most freaking moments was when I realized the pl husband lifted me out of bed, as if I was a bride of his, but in a quick second I thought my real body was still in bed, sleeping. How could that even happen? If it is not only a dream, that is. He can't just grab my soul out of my body without my say so.

I realize that many times when I have done meditation I have thought I have gone to sleep for a while and then get back to listening to the tape. I have only thought it was normal considering how relaxed one is. Only now the thought had come to me - what if my soul is up to something during this time that I have no knowledge/memory of? (I can't help but feeling a bit tricked by this, if this is the case). One time I got the fright as I realized I woke up looking down at my own body in bed, my first out of body experience. Being so untrained I was truly shocked and thought I was dying or had died. I have no memory of wanting to leave my body and trying to do so. Suddenly I was just looking down at it. I can't remember having any symptoms at all.

Another feeling, thought I have is that considering the background this past life husband had (being a priest) and me back in those days being looked upon as if I had a psychic ability in a field from when I was a child, could it be that he and I would do trips together in the astral world? I remember that our connection was very strong in life, a form of sensation, each time we were in the same area. I have also experienced that he is sending me his experience, from his eyes and his feelings of a situation, and when it happens I myself am temporarily wiped out. I have always felt that he is stronger than I am, and his strength frightens me. Then again I remember that he pushed away the idea of when I tried to explain to him that I saw his dead (first) wife. I would think he would have been more accepting if he now even did astral traveling with me.

If we did astral traveling together is it then possible that we built a home there? I keep seeing myself at times as her going to this wooden house where he is at and their son, who died young, is too.

All of this sounds to my left brain as pure nonsense and imagination. Only dreams. Only my own fear talking. Question is for you who are more experienced about any of this - what can actually happen in this state?

I hope no one gets upset with me for writing these words. I feel pretty much as if I am blindfolded and just trying to feel my way forward.

Best Wishes
    Li La

(PS about Laura's "gift": When she was a child she predicted a fire that would hurt, injure people. She told her Mother so her Mother could warn them. Instead I think her Mother viewed her as a witch and turn her over to religious people. I have a quick memory of being led as this child that Laura was at the time, maybe 7 or so at age, into a room by a woman and a man was there and yet another man, younger. This was in a separate part of the building they were at. She was dressed as if she was in Sunday school. She was well raised. She was easily frighten. I could tell they both wanted her to feel safe but also answer questions. The man was asking if Laura allowed herself to be angry and what did it feel like when she was angry. And when she was angry - did things happen around her? Did things move? Were there any small unexplained fires taking place? At one point Laura was close to tears and jumpy, wanting out of her chair. I think the man was explaining an incident at home, when I fear her mother came after her to beat her after something had happened in a room that she was not even at. Laura said, as this child, that no, she hadn't done it, she was not even in the room, the man then asked her then who is doing it, Laura? She said she didn't know.)

Last edited: Sep 1, 2019
    KenJ and Jaimie like this.
  2. Jaimie

Jaimie Senior Member

Hi, Li La !

You are not alone : I found this link, another person who has done meditations and have had paranormal activities at home, check it out ( if you haven't already, that is ) https://www.reddit.com/r/Meditation/comments/40lzei/meditation_and_paranormal_occurrences_serious/ . There are others too that experience this and links there as well.

My own plain guess about this is that you and your daughter are already seen by the other side and have been this for years. So when someone like you go into meditation you become even more visible, and as you get out of it you have already attracted "something" or "someone" or perhaps even several energies or entities or spirits to have followed you here. Do they go away after a while or how does it work?

I can't help but find it completely fascinating with you discovering a past life as Laura who had psychic abilities and now they are transcending onto you, I know you don't want them perhaps, but still...I can obviously also read between the lines ( I have read your stuff before ) and realize you are in the inner battle of trying to pass as "normal" (in this case someone who is without a psychic ability ) in fear of being rejected ( people making fun of you, your husband not open to it so fear of loosing or creating problems between you two ), and at the same time one can tell you are simply who you are and who you have been and are drawn to this, although it frightens you too at times.

I have always been envious of a friend I had since I was young. She came from a spiritual family. She knew about reincarnation. I came from one where both my parents had rejected anything about this. As a result I truly feared they would think I was nuts if I was to tell them of me having what I thought, and later could prove, were actual memories from a dead person's life. I lived with my fear for years. I can seriously tell you that they would not have it if I talked openly about this. They would definitely send me of to a psychiatrist (who did not believe in pl). I remember the time, this after years or researching this life and having so many proof, telling someone in my family about this, by now I was old enough to not be under their legal protection. I was interrupted a few times, and at the end of it all I was told that yes, it was very strange all of this and there was no explanation for it but there simply was no such thing as reincarnation. What are you gonna do? If they are closed to it they are simply not gonna believe it. No matter what. But I still have to do what is right for me. And you have to do what is right for you. I would think you have lots of fears that your husband will reject you, but by God, he too must fear to have you reject him if some part of him, at least, won't get on board with you on this. This also reflects upon your daughter. From my understanding she has the ability to see ghosts. The way I look at it your husband is outnumbered ;)

About the astral world and homes and furniture and so on being solid there, I don't know. I am not dismissing that it is, but I simply don't know. A theory is that you and your pl husband were very connected at a period in your life together. You 2 had unfinished business. Even if you don't want to hear it I think he has a gateway to your heart that your husband does not have, and he is in the competitive field right now. That is just my opinion, of course from what I have read. ( Your husband need to wake up because you - as Laura - keeps going back to this house where you pl husband and son lives, for a reason ). I could be dead wrong though, but I think you long for some understanding for your gift. The again you chose this life, this husband. Try to find a save way to finish things that are unfinished with your pl husband ( easier said than done, right? ), and if your pl husband is one of those who does not want to or does not think he is invited to the Light all you can do is tell him he is welcomed over there, right?

/Jaimie

KenJ likes this.
  3. Li-la

Li-la Senior Member

Hi thank you so for your answer. I'm sorry you weren't given the support you clearly needed by your family when it came to you discover your past life, but glad you hung in there :) . I've read the links, thank you, and am still surprised that it does seem rather rare. When I have done pl regression meditation I have used the protection of white light, but when I see "memories" (if they now are memories and not imagination) and then I don't think of using any white light as it just happens. With this psychic ability stuff I can't help but feel like a fraud, maybe because I am very far from being any professional psychic medium, and because I have not been trained and that it really seem like it has a life of it's own with me. I do think meditation increase our awareness and that anyone can develop a gift and with the right training have it sharper, I don't think there is anything special about me, and if I would ever be educated more in this field then I know I have a great deal to learn and would perhaps not pass, ha, ha... I am just as surprised as the next about this, and yet in another way I am not because it does explain some things that has happened to me in the past.

There is one "memory" (if it now is that, that is) that worries me a little from Laura's life. When she was interviewed by the church people about who was making the small fires in the home and so on. Maybe they thought an entity of darkness was connected to her or that it was she who did this, for example when she was very angry, but restraining herself (afraid of Mother), and maybe then they thought she was bad.

I remember how shaken she was when being interviewed like this, although she appreciated that it wasn't Mother. Then again I think this must have been in her blood - but I can't imagine it came from Mother. I don't even know if Mother was her real mother either, or what the deal was with that. Laura's aunt or sister (or something like that, in this life I think she is my daughter) took her in and the church folks took her in. Thank God for that because from what I remember they were good to her. Strict, but good and they believed in her - prompting on her to get an education and wanting them with her til it was time for her marriage.

I have had one live memory just now almost where the pl husband is talking to a male doctor but Laura is not in the room but can still see a little bit of them as she wait outside in another room. I have had another memory of these 2 rooms before, and I suppose it was their family doctor. I have now come to the conclusion that the pl husband did not want to turn Laura over to a mental institution because he thought her being so open, vulnerable, would get much worse if she was in such an environment where other people's pain and the history of such a place would be detrimental to her mental health. This could be a reason, but not an excuse, why I have these frightening experiences of him "treating" her.

It was also as if Laura was aware at that point that her husband had changed after the war, was defected in a way, and like she knew he could do bad things but for a good reason. She stood his drinking, and from what I remember she did not dare to say a word to object to him drinking or what hour he started to drink, but she was holding her breath a little. I have also memories of him being irritated the way an alcoholic gets when having abstinence, I felt this a lot here in my home as well in my current life when I felt his presence, and I think it is highly possible that spirit's own emotions effects the living if they come too close.

I know that she could later in life cope, as much as it now worked, with the loss of the son and go through all the grieving steps, but maybe because of Laura's sensitivity and trained schooling regarding a development of a psychic ability, the first intense period of grief, stress, pain - could have caused her brain to go temporarily mental.

In this life I have always had a thing for the military guys (yet I am as nonmilitary as it gets), why I did not know, except that I could see in a past life that I was dating (later marrying) a man with military outfit. I don't know what it is - I can spot them miles away. It is not that I fall in love with them, but I do notice them. It was also, strangely perhaps, a gesture my own husband did in this life when I found him attractive and it was, as I later understood, a typical military gesture. He has that whole protective/defending/moral/trust-me - kind of thing going on with him.

It is true, I wish that he was more open to do some re-thinking about reincarnation and about the paranormal stuff that happens around us, and it does put me in a rather lonely place as I wish I could share all this with him and be believed, instead of knowing I better not say anything. His left brain is very much active, I must say, and when taking a look at his grades from when he was little til he finished, this become obvious. We are like the opposite in this. I have good grades too - only in the subjects where my right brain could dominate, so yeah, we make quite a pair.

I have thought about if Laura built alone or with her pl husband the home she/I go back to, barefoot, time and time again. Maybe she "built it" from daydreaming, of wanting a second chance. Maybe to spend time with her son who was alive in this world. And perhaps the good version of her husband. Things are darker in this house, but still beautiful. A chair, for example made of wood and red velvet. Outside it does not look like it does in our world either. It is as if it is in the nothingness of dark, grey dust and fog.

From what I know not everyone trust the Light and the Tunnel and think it is a trap and not wanting to be reborn. Free will is so important. My fear is still that the pl husband is really there (and not where he is suppose to be).

I will try to train myself if and when I go back there to see if I can get answers and peace and close this chapter.

Big thanks (and hope you have not fallen asleep)

Best Wishes
    Li La

Jaimie and KenJ like this.
  4. soulfreindly

soulfreindly Senior Registered

I wonder your entry into this world involved a closeness to a ghost or you took on a ghost at some point in this life.. ?
    I believe both of these experiences have made me ultra sensitive to taking on other energies and being available to entities.

I believe I was a ghost in my prior life to this.. I was feeling in touch with the souls who died in the same death as I did in that state so I was actually carrying karma from their unresolved feelings as well as my own ..
    Then I believe my twin sister who was a womb twin in this life who died at one month in my moms womb , reattached to me when I had a near death experience at age 2 years old.I
    I was told by a psychic that she was still in my energy field at at 45.. I got in touch with my sister in spirit and told her that it was good idea for her to move on .. In our karma together there was guilt and fear in our relationship dynamics..Making it an important part of my healing journey this life to get in touch with our karma and relationship..

Last edited: Sep 4, 2019
    Li-la and Jaimie like this.
  5. Jaimie

Jaimie Senior Member

Hi, thanks, think many of us unfortunately have this problem about not being believed in things related to pl, so even if that is not a comfort it well, still is in another way because one is not alone - and this forum, so great, really proves that. Just thinking off the top of my head about this possible entity that you describe could exist in your childhood past life home and put things on fire...maybe your fear has to do with this entity as well when you pass into this other world? Do you know who or what this is? Still wondering though - after you have done your meditation and things start to be "spooky" - does it calm down after a while ? Just curious :) Also curious about what were your gifts exactly in the past life/lives, if you like to share, I just find this all interesting ? If you're sick of my questions - just let me know, I won't be offended, but it will be very disappointing, just kidding ;).
    Also no way I fell asleep :)
    /Jaimie

Li-la likes this.
  6. Li-la

Li-la Senior Member

:Do_O:rolleyes: Hi! yes, this forum is great. I have no idea who or what that entity (if it now was and not me, that is) was. What is so nuts about this is that I am just a sensitive, easily frighten individual at times and others I can get "strong", but I am still no hooligan who can fight anyone or anything, so for me when I come to this other world fear does take a grip on me but I will continue to practice. Maybe if I let Laura rule I will be better off, ha, ha...I have read about unexplained fires taking place and when it is believed to be caused by an entity...the one that wrote the article I read believed that it has to do with an entity that is angry and/or evil. Early on as I received the memory of Mother looking at me as if I was bad when I was just trying to save people from getting burn up in the future, I did not know why and how she looked at fire the way she did. Why I was rejected by her in so many ways, I think. Why she kept me at a distance. I could tell by the aunts/or sister/or who she now was/ that she always looked at me as if I was good, and that I met this with carefulness, afraid to be rejected again, like I could not believe this was true. OK so if I am gonna try to make a list of this it is like this:
    - As Laura, child, predicts event of the future (concerning fire)
    - As Laura, the walls go away or gets slimmer so she sees what is going on on the other side. With this I mean that she sees this happening when either someone from the spirit world visits or when a danger is close and she needs to see what is happening on the other side of the wall. This last very short time and then things get back to normal. (I know this is crazy, it sounds crazy, I'm just describing what I have seen several times, I can't believe this myself, but it has happened in my own life when I saw my future daughter years before she was born and years before she looked like that, vising me, then the walls got thinner too, I could at first feel she was on her way)
    -Laura (again) during war. She was located outside (not a hospital) and for some reason people nearly panicked and left and there was a soldier there that they could not bring with them. Laura stayed with him, and worked with him to get a bullet out that was in his arm (she was only a nurse assistant but I think she had most likely seen some stuff up til that point, I could also see at one point that a nurse showed her to do something). The soldier was trying to get her to move away too, but she told him they were alright and that the others would come back after a while, don't worry. (I think she had had a vision before of how and when she was going to die and knew it was not her time and from what I presume not the soldier's time either).
    -Laura was in one of those buses to locate her with other staff to work on the field. As she sat there she tried to close the walls of the buses and not be effected by what she knew was out there , many soldiers on the ground, injured, dead, all the energy there, the chaos, the intense pain. (I have later seen a picture of what one of those buses looked like and it was like one of those they sat in). (sorry I repeated myself here. See through the walls again, I guess)
    -See ghosts. Communicate with ghosts in her mind. See the images too that are sent to her. She swifts places. While doing this she has to erase herself temporarily.
    -Feels what other people feel or think. Anger is the hardest but she knows it is really fear.

In a past life that I think was under the witch-hunt-period I saw the same thing happening with the walls. At the time I was a female and telling several children that were with me hiding down against a wall to be still, and then I could see through this stone wall, and I could see dangerous men walk outside. I think this can happen when the brain is in high stress, needs help. it felt as if I needed to hide the children from discovery so nothing bad would happen to them. (I later checked it out and poor children were burned and killed if their mother's was judged to be a witch).

-As Anna - she sees energy around people, this is how she knows if someone is "good" or not. She could also see ghosts, and she saw Laura's first husband too standing behind her own husband Vito in the kitchen. Anna would pray a lot. She would try to blame some of these gifts on her being addicted to a diet pill and it making her see and experience things that weren't true. When she came to a mental hospital she was angry, very angry but I think too it was also how she had to train herself to be so she would not feel too much the other patients turmoil emotions. She had an out of body experience during a treatment of electric shocks. I think she knew she had to be silent about some of the things she saw. She was highly effected by other people's emotions and it was not easy to have her own space.

Oh I am sorry I almost forgot - again - to answer the other question. The spooky things do go away but it varies to when it decides to go, also my daughter is effected because they seek her out.

I love doing meditation and I want to explore my past lives, but at the same time I don't want paranormal activity around us, especially my daughter who is very sensitive and says she sees ghosts. So right now I don't know what to do.

:)
    Best Wishes
    Li La

Last edited: Sep 4, 2019
    KenJ likes this.