• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

What country are you from?

What country are you from?

• North America

Votes: 63 46.0%
  • South America

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • Asia

Votes: 13 9.5%
  • Africa

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Antartica

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Europe

Votes: 52 38.0%
  • Australia

Votes: 6 4.4%

• Total voters

deborah

Director Emerita
Staff member
Super Moderator
I was thumbing through some threads, when I noticed that the conversations between members are from across the globe! These conversations would not be happening if it were not for the Internet. Now the following observations do not include members that do not state where they live, and of course I have not listed everyone but check this out -

Shanghai - BJY
New Zealand - Robin
Sweden - Veronika & Shield
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil - Charles
Finland - Josefina
Canada - Aili; Ben, Peter V & RayGavel & AnnaBella

England - Nerthus & Gemini & RebeccaG
Europe - Althia
Belgium - Eevee
Kiev - Candide
Holland - Moss &TriniTY
Boca Raton - TaoistGuy
Victoria, Australia - Halenka & Kelly H
Nijmegen, The Netherlands - Titus Rivas
Manzanillo, Colima, Mexico - Marita
USA - too many to count

So where are you from? You can vote and be specific by posting a reply.

I am in California...North America.

I'm from North America

Kalamazoo, Michigan. But...I have been living in Europe (Germany and Holland) for more years of my life than in the U.S!!! My longing for my past lives brought me here, and I wouldn't want to be anywhere else!

Sunniva said:
I am from Denmark, living in Copenhagen :)
I went to Denmark before and I have to say, it is a really beautiful country. Plus, its really safe!

I'm from Malaysia, Asia! :D

Its really hot here but the rainy season has arrived so it'll rain. Hopefully no floods.. But still.. Nice country, but a few flaws..

North-East USA (more like mid-Atlantic region). Hope to move to the coast of Maine perhaps some day...

NYC NY USA

born & bred NY'er

and yes I am a believer in God

I know many folks out there think everyone in NYC is a heathan non-believer

some of us do still believe in a Greater being!!

California, USA. The "Left Coast" as it's called. Can't stand it here socially, politically, or economically. Hope to be in Maine next year.

*grumble grumble* Can't believe they elected 'Governor Moonbeam' again!*grumble grumble*

I too was not allowed to vote. Also, those are continents, not countries! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Re Shiftkitty: Ah another looking to go to Maine!

I don't like it where I'm at either - small town, and too many churches in one town. I prefer either few to no churches or a mix of different places of worship. There is just nothing here for me...nothing. It's great if you're into the 'country living' or 'rural living' but I'm not - I like the coast! :D

I couldn't vote either.

Kapitan said:
Re Shiftkitty: Ah another looking to go to Maine!
I don't like it where I'm at either - small town, and too many churches in one town. I prefer either few to no churches or a mix of different places of worship. There is just nothing here for me...nothing. It's great if you're into the 'country living' or 'rural living' but I'm not - I like the coast! :D

I couldn't vote either.
I was hoping we'd find a place in Old Orchard Beach, but we wound up with 30 acres in New Sweden, You probably wouldn't like it there. It's just outside of a small town and a cluster of churches nestled so close together that my husband and I called it a "Christian ghetto". I'm not complaining, mind you. I love the forest, and our acreage is 60% forest 40% meadow. We just have to put a house on it. All property rights are ours, timber, water, mineral, etc.

I used to live in Santa Cruz, though. Right across the street from the boardwalk. I used to go out on winter days, when the beach and boardwalk were virtually abandoned, and just watch the sea, wishing it was the Atlantic instead of the Pacific!

I'm in Illinois, USA. Born in a metropolitan area and moved to a rural area. Very tranquil with wonderful people but I just don't seem to have the goodness of fit for some reason.

I was born in St. John's, Newfoundland (on the far east of the western world) but I've lived in Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada for 20 years.

Believe it or not given the relatively tiny distance between the two and the similar city size it was a huge culture shock moving here as a kid.

Jacksonville, Florida, USA, but outside the city in the heart of suburbia. Lived here all this incarnation except for the first 8 years when as a child of a naval aviator we moved from Texas to Okinawa back to Texas to Georgia to California to Virginia to Maryland and then to Florida. I get to spend time in Colorado fairly frequently, but I don't want to ever take another bar exam and establish a practice in another state, so I'll remain in Fla until I don't work anymore. Of all the above previous homes, Virginia seemed the most familiar.

I live in New South Wales, Australia. I do not like the heat and dryness of this region. Whenever I watch TV programs about Britain I experience strong nostalgia. I have never been there... ;) ;) ;)

I'm not allowed to vote? Hmm....but I'll just add my 2 cents in here. ;)

I was born and raised in Hawaii but for my entire life, I never felt I belonged there. I knew from a very young age that one day I would leave the islands for someplace very far away.

I am now happily living in Scotland. Whenever I watch videos of Hawaii, especially when its about life or the people there, it feels very odd and foreign to me.

Western Pennsylvania, USA.

Lived all over the US - California, Florida, Virginia, South Carolina, Mississippi, etc.

Lived in Cuba for awhile.

I am from Madrid, Spain, but just like other people in this forum I've never felt I belong here. I've always been attracted to the English language, and the grey and green landscapes of Ireland or Scotland.

I am from Hertfordshire, just north of London, in the United Kingdom. Though, I was born in the Netherlands! ^^

Hello

I am from India, but right now in United States. I have been into past life regression and do believe in it. I have tried doing past life self regression twice. The first time it was not successful totally, but the second time I believe, I saw 'something'. I accounted for this experience in my blog...

http://www.chiranjibmazumdar.blogspot.com/2012/02/my-experiments-with-past-life.html

I am very interested in the work done by Carol Bowman and of course Michael Newton.

Would be interesting to have myself regressed by a professional.

Back