What is happening . I feel like i've lost someone .

Discussion in 'Past Life Memories' started by Vrillon, Jul 13, 2015.

1. Vrillon

Vrillon New Member

I feel like i've lost someone recent .Someone that i know from the past-life. I feel like "her" is here somewhere , in this present life ,but i lost contact with her and that i'm never gonna be able to find her again .What to do ? I'm in a depression .. Sometimes i cry because i don't find her .
    I don't feel like it's a relationship .It's more like a friendship . It can be a relationship buti don't know.
    Thank you for help .ticonthumbshumbsup

2. ZeonChar

ZeonChar Senior Member

Do you know each other now in this life?

3. Vrillon

Vrillon New Member

Nope ..

4. spacecase0

spacecase0 Senior Registered

worst case is that you loose them for this life,

don't worry to much,

there are many other chances in future lives to be with them,

no one is ever truly lost

5. Vrillon

Vrillon New Member

Thank you .Namaste :)

6. tanguerra

tanguerra Moderator Emeritus

H Vrillon

Welcome to the forum. This is not such an unusual feeling, believe it or not. A lot of people have the feeling that there is a special someone 'out there' that they have not met yet. I don't think this is fantasy or something only in the movies. I have heard a lot of stories like this and can relate to it myself.

Try to be patient and just wait as best you can. If it's 'meant' to happen, it will happen.

If you hate waiting and want to do something, you might try 'summoning' them to you. Just before you go to sleep at night (when most people are most relaxed), close your eyes and focus on this feeling of longing. Imagine the person you are thinking of coming into your life. Don't worry about what they look like or anything like that. Just focus on the 'feeling' of how happy you will be when you are together again. Do it for a while and keep your eyes open for interesting new people who suddenly pop up who feel strangely familiar. You never know!

7. soulfreindly

soulfreindly Senior Registered

I cannot say if the impetus to find this person is necessary. Your story reminds me of the Jenny Cockell's urge to find her family from her past life.. She went looking and found them!!

A great story .. her book , a movie about her story ..