What My two year old said

Discussion in 'Children's Past Lives -Age 7 & under' started by Deborah, May 10, 2021.

1. Deborah

Deborah Executive Director Staff Member

I found this very interesting. Not about rebirth so much as - life in some form continues.

Susie C and Speedwell like this.
  2. Jim78

Jim78 Probationary

Hi Deborah.

I have a strange story of my own.

My father died of cancer in 2012. My daughter was 1 year and 4 months old.

2 years later my daughter was sitting on an armchair in my living room looking out at my kitchen window. I'd left the door open.

She said "Daddy Daddy! There's a man waving at me in the kitchen window." But no one was there. She said "He's wearing glasses, has a beard and a stick."

My father wore reading glasses, he also had a beard since 1983. And he used crutches when he didn't wear his false leg because he lost his leg in 1978 in a work accident.

Children see things....

3. Speedwell

Speedwell Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

That's reminded me of this account I read recently:

https://www.nderf.org/Experiences/1tony_g_adc.html
    There is more background on the linked page, I just quoted part of it. The term ADC is used = After Death Communication.

Susie C, Sunny1994 and Jim78 like this.
  4. chief1734

chief1734 Warfighter forever

Hey guys, thought I'd share too,
    I was around 4 or 5 years old,
    Mom and I lived in a house and in my room there was a rocking chair, I remember pretty vividly talking to my mothers mom, grandma.
    She was sitting in the chair and it was night time outside, she was solid in form but translucent, see through. With a blue hue around her, I cant remember what she said or what I said, but I remember I wanted her to say more than she was, anyway it was a short encounter and I remember not being scared or freaked out.
    Told my mom about it and she identified the person as her mother.

I believe in an afterlife, I also believe heaven and hell are incomprehensible to a human mind, hell is not fire just a dark place, or dimension,

heaven is a place of peace and love with all those who are close to you, and what heaven is and looks like is a personal thing, its a forest for some, pearly gates for others, you get the point.
    Its just home to us.

As much war as I have fought, people I killed and all the bad things I've seen and I still get peace and love EVERYTIME I die. Its amazing.

I know ill go to heaven, because I have served my time in hell

Sometimes I fear death, not because I don't know where I'm going, but because I start theorizing how I get there, like is it a long walk through a lonely place or is it just like, bam you're home, no journey necessary, like teleportation for the lack of a better term
    Anyway I'd like to hear some other opinions on this specific matter, do you guys have the same speculative fears?

Thanks for hearing me guys and gals,
    Best regards
    -chief

Susie C, landsend and Speedwell like this.
  5. Blazealiste

Blazealiste Senior Member

Those experiences are spooky yet I'm thankful to learn all this, it just makes me more convinced of the afterlife. Thank you very much.

Susie C and Jim78 like this.