What's the best thing to do if you think you may have been a famous person?

Discussion in 'Reincarnation Questions' started by Sarellah, Jun 1, 2014.

1. Sarellah

Sarellah Senior Registered

Should you:

a. Read everything about the person and gather as much information as you can to discover clues about them, and to trigger memories.

b. Avoid all information about the person in case it taints your memories, and do regressions/visualization exercises and once you've remembered a lot of things, then start reading about the person.

I just noticed that I kind of look like a famous person in history that I've always felt a special connection to, and I saw there was a book she wrote in a bookstore that I almost bought except for the fact that 1. I wanted to put it off in case I remembered being her in the future and 2. I thought we already had it for some reason.

I know this sounds crazy, but it seems like an exciting theory, even if it's not true. I don't really care if it's true, but I want to use it as a possible lead to one of my past lives, and if my explorations take me somewhere else, that's okay too.

2. argonne1918

argonne1918 Senior Registered

I would say "B" until you have done some regressions and/or written everything down that you remember.

3. Cryscat

Cryscat Senior Member

I vote for "B" as well.

4. Owl

Owl Super-alt Mitglied

If you're not prone to believe a lie due to wishful thinking, then I would say A. Over the years I found out that it doesn't matter how much you read over a topic, your memories are going to be of something totally different and they are going to have the distinct Pl memory feeling. So if you dissect every memory and you are your first skeptic then go ahead with A. Anxiety can kill you.

If you're not all those things I mentioned, then B, you' ll be less confused.

5. tanguerra

tanguerra Moderator Emeritus

A lot of people assume they might have been a famous person. But 9 times out of 10 this proves not to be the case. Remembering wearing a black wig and drinking from a golden goblet in Egypt might indicate a former upper class Egyptian life, but it doesn't mean you were Cleopatra. Liking long scarves and art deco furniture doesn't make you Isadora Duncan, but it may certainly indicate a 1920s life.

If you have a fascination with a famous person from the past, this could indicate that either you knew them or were even just a fan of them in a previous life, hence the feeling of affinity and familiarity. Famous people, by definition, usually know a lot of people and have a lot of fans, so this happens quite a lot.

Just a bit of a facial resemblance with somebody on its own is not enough to indicate a previous life. A lot of people look somewhat alike. Some people look very similar. This could be because somewhere back in their family tree their great grandparents came from the same village. It doesn't necessarily have to have anything to do with reincarnation.

All that said, what is it you actually have on this life? Do you already have a few pieces of the puzzle?

6. KarenF

KarenF Senior Registered

B, definitely

Because if you read up and then remember, you feel you'll never know whether you'd have been able to verify the same memory by reading about it after you remembered it.

Once you've read, you can never unlearn what you've learned. If you go with option B, you can always read all about it later. In other words, A is a one-way street but B leaves you options.

I have always regretted that I already knew a fair amount about Alexander before remembering.

7. ZeonChar

ZeonChar Senior Member

I choose option B. because it is important to gather untainted memories until you have enough to put the pieces together.

8. Mere Dreamer

Mere Dreamer Senior Registered

I'm pretty sure I associated with quite a few famous people in my last life. The more I learn about these people, the more I'm certain "That's not me." At one point I thought I might have been famous, myself, (due to the strong feelings I have about fame in general) but now ...

I think I was close enough to have some of the troubles of fame confided to me by someone I cared about deeply, or I watched it destroy more than one of my friends.

It's funny because it's the least cohesive of my remembered lives, even though it's the most recent. I wonder if I'm not supposed to know enough to establish who I was for some reason ...

All this to say, all the incidental research has helped to confirm who I definitely am not. My memories strongly differ from the lives of anyone who has popped up as "very interesting" on my radar. However, I was in a location and the social position to be an acquaintance of these people, which explains my fascination to me. So I think research can be helpful in clearing the question.

But then, I do have some clear memories (of places I lived, family structure, and experiences) to work with, so perhaps it's best to wait until you at least have something concrete to compare before you research too much.

If I had stuck to a short answer, it would be, "I agree with Owl."

9. famgrin

famgrin New Member

I think that I was famous person. I agree with A but you can to think that it is your fantasy when you read made public memories of famous person and suddenly or in due season you remember on this memory... I test one famous person which I know that I was not - read made public memories with her and I was able to differentiate what was my past life and what is fantasy. Also if you think that was famous person you must have other memories which don't made public. You must want other memories in order to that you were this person. Helps meditation effort. For me in right time I got visions. If it is real memory you would be feel emotions and that special feeling subconscious which it is sure that you were this person. By fictitious memory you are using head - you invent story. It is not as by real memory. Real memory goes as film. It is vision which became you. Don't Give by her constitute what will be farther. Real memory comes at once how memory. You know that you experienced it.

10. Mama2HRB

Mama2HRB Senior member

I, too, would go with A although most of my research would be on the intimate level if possible, i.e. research the local library where that person lived, see what you can find in newspapers, city directories and the census.

11. soulfreindly

soulfreindly Senior Registered

There is something wrong with how posts are being downloaded.. How come in my post not all of the script makes it on the page?? I have this written at the end and it does not come out when I go to post ???? " So my head/ neck was a particular trigger in my case .. In that time I was a daughter of a servant in the court to Anne Bolyn. I grew up from a childs perspective with stories of Anne's experiences .. and this shaped my deep emotional connection to Anne.." Yet I write it at the beginning and all is downloaded??? Very strange @! When I go to edit this post .. I can see the above quote fine where it should be on my post ??

I would add on .. Give it some time before totally " jumping in " ...

I thought I had memories of a past life as a famous person.. I felt comfortable about it . ie that it was real. Then I went back in another year to the regression and realised I was not that person . My mind had become so focused on the historically significant part of this persons famous aspect .. that I had begun to take on their persona..

In the second regression I remembered having been around this person .. The life was in the time of Anne Bolyn. In my first regression I had thought of myself as Anne Bolyn.. even down to the head trauma.. I now equate my memory as Anne to a traumatic end of life in a life as a woman by hanging / ie not decapitation

12. Sister Grey

Sister Grey Senior Registered

Try and establish your facts first. Who knows why we have empathy with one person and not another? Humans seem to have a natural reticence to the kind of intimacy required to imagine themselves living someone else's life, but celebrities (famous people) invite others in, that's the nature of celebrity, and certainly when they write book all bets are off, and it's very easy to put yourself 'in their shoes', and feel what they're feeling.