• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

When jesus is revealed will bare birthmarks corresponding to the Shroud of Turin.

Hi Jhs,

From my standpoint:

(1) J has no reason to incarnate via the slow gestation and birth method as he is free of such processes, though I suppose he could do it if he wished to manifest in this way. However, I see no reason why his manifestation (physical or otherwise) would require this.

(2) If J does choose to manifest in this way, I suppose he may have birthmarks marking his wounds (as he retained the actual wounds in his post-resurrection appearances). However, that would also be up to him. As previously noted, he can manifest as he chooses. In various reports of appearances and visions he usually continues to bear these wounds (but compare his post-resurrection appearance as the "Ancient of Days" in the first part of the Book of Revelations, or his appearance as the "Lamb" that was slain a bit further on!). He can manifest as he chooses, and appears to manifest in a manner that will best convey his message.

From the foregoing, I would say your proposition is possible, but by no means necessary or inevitable.

Cordially,
S&S

Regeneration for a proper biblical term in this case.

If you create a house and fill it with precious things an someone comes and these precious things are scattered around the house you created. You dont rebuild the house or use the back door when the front door works just fine to place things back in order inside your house u created the front door to my house works just fine i just need to clean the inside and put things back in order

And yes you're right I can enter in from the chimney if i wanted to or go through an open window or the back door of my house i created

Elijha came back with a new name as john the Baptist. An confirmed by j when he told the disciplines Elijha has been here already and they did as they wanted with him and did not know who he was.they spoke of his kingly garments of old that he wear sheep skins . he ate grass hoppers and insects his whole character did not fit in with the times he was in as spoken of by the late Ian Stevenson in his research

Last edited:
In my opinion, Jesus son of Joseph miracuosly survived his crucifixion on Friday April 7, 30 AD - he had a near-death experience - and may have lived another 40 years before dying and being buried in the Jesus Family Tomb in Talpiot between Jerusalem and Bethlehem.

Kaballists believe that the soul of Moses reincarnates in every generation, thus explaining Jesus. This eternal soul - like all eternal souls - has been reincarnated many times since in the last 2,000 years producing many famous people.

Birthmarks from the current incarnation of this #1 soul don't reflect the Crucifixion.

Back