• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Which self-regression video works for you?

Had this running in the background today, and while I didn't get any new memories, when I went for a short walk outside, one of my PLs suddenly came back into the front of my mind, I am re-remembering scenes I already had, but with a bit more detail and clarity:
I'll keep it running in the background, let's see what will happen...

helz_belz

Super Moderators
Staff member
Super Moderator
Just posting here in case anyone can help me find a specific regression. It was the first one I ever tried, on YouTube, way back in 2012. It seemed to work for me, I got a lot of good info, but...I've never been able to find it again since. I remember the voice was English, female, and she led you through a visualisation of a woodland path in spring, surrounded by 'all the little bluebells'. If anyone recognises this one I'd love to find it again, but I know that after a decade it might be long gone now.

Ocean

Super Moderators
Staff member
Super Moderator
Just posting here in case anyone can help me find a specific regression. It was the first one I ever tried, on YouTube, way back in 2012. It seemed to work for me, I got a lot of good info, but...I've never been able to find it again since. I remember the voice was English, female, and she led you through a visualisation of a woodland path in spring, surrounded by 'all the little bluebells'. If anyone recognises this one I'd love to find it again, but I know that after a decade it might be long gone now.

Maybe this one? Or maybe not exactly this one but one with the same speaker?

Ocean

Super Moderators
Staff member
Super Moderator
Thanks for looking @Ocean , but this one isn't it. I should have specified that the speaker's accent was English, not just the language.
No problem. This was the only regression video that kinda worked for me (normally they don't work for me at all), so I had thought of this immediately. Maybe others will find it useful, too.

Listening to the female voice was very realxing to me somehow. And after a while I stopped following the instructions and experienced a strong flashback instead, while the speaker was still talking in the background.

Bailey25

I’ve never tried these kinds of videos before. I definitely should. I started having dreams again about my titanic past life. These dreams are so vivid..

melon04

I’ve never tried these kinds of videos before. I definitely should. I started having dreams again about my titanic past life. These dreams are so vivid..
I also really need to do another regression soon. Last night I actually had a dream that I was watching a nonexistent movie about my past life, but it's one of those typical dream things that are really strange and make no sense so I highly doubt it was anything true or relevant (especially since I didn't even know what was going on).